Nick's Apprehension

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

As soon as Taeyang took the step towards Taren, Junho yelled out, “Something’s not right about this!!” Wooyoung laughed, and patted his back, “Awww~ are you jealous?” Nick chuckled, then flinched, “No, he’s right- that blackout isn’t normal…” Jay looked at the Thai guy, “What do you mean?” Nick said, “What I’m saying is-that blackout happened because of someone’s powers!!” Everyone looked into the bowl quickly. There was comedic chaos as everyone in the recording dance studio struggled to find their place, and Taren held Taeyang’s hand as TOP found them and the other Big Bang members, and their friends went to the parking lot.

Chan looked slightly worried, “But whose power caused a blackout? None of our friends were threatened or anything like that, so what..”-

-Nick’s eyes flashed in the Light of his Lunar Mistress, and his tone of voice brought everyone to attention as they stood up around the bowl, “My Mistress has come through- she give warning of our enemy,” Jay said, “Enemy? Who?” as Taec growled, “If anyone hurts Taren…” Junsu pointed suddenly into the bowl, “Who’s that leaving through the side door?”

Nick passed a hand over the bowl in a slicing motion, and the vision moved quickly to reveal two people in all black, one male and the other female. “These two….I can feel it. They have powers-they’re responsible for the blackout,” Nick said. “I’m up for the challenge-what kinds of powers do they have?” Jay asked, his fangs extended at the thought of fighting his enemies. The man stopped, and looked up at the Moon, and 2PM could see something glimmer in his eyes as he pulled out a figurine of a Sun and kissed it before giving a little wave to the sky. Nick thought for a second, watching the two figures disappear into an alley, “ These two…..are followers of M. That woman has electrical powers, and that man,” the Thai Prince’s eyes flashed dangerously, “that man is a Sun Sorcerer. He and I will clash, indefinitely.” Jay put a hand on his fellow rapper’s shoulder, “But I thought the members of the Sun Sect died out before you were even born…will you be alright?” Nick shook his head slowly, “I cannot answer that for sure, all I know is that if he feels so confident in brazenly using his powers at night, with my Mistress watching, then where do I fall with my own abilities?”

Meanwhile, Chan’s fire danced around his whole arm before retreating into thin air. “So this was a warning, a practice trial? When did M’s followers gain access to power?”

Woo looked up at the ceiling before speaking to the others, “His followers….I think that they must’ve been trainees in the entertainment business. JYP rejects, and they took their talents somewhere else.” Junsu sighed. “I’m glad that there are the possibilities of others like us out there, but if their using their powers for evil….then….then we have to stop them.”