Big Bang 2PM Team Up

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Everybody in the room knew that Nick had done something he didn’t like to do often- he knocked out a friend on purpose. Junho and Chan walked in holding a bandage and cream in a green jar as Nick looked at his hand-it glowed once before returning back to normal-and Taec grabbed a handful of his own hair, “I’m sorry, Nick-the Beast had to make sure that she was okay, and I just, I just-“ the Moon sorcerer smiled a wan smile at his comrade, “It’s okay, Taec-ni, I understand completely.”

Chan looked at the unconscious Taren, and immediately left the room-Woo went after him, and the others felt and heard the tremor before the explosion. “!!” was all Woo could say as Chan flung open a window, and yelled out to the backyard, releasing solid flames into the night sky. Junho’s eyes were wet, and judging by the way the hallway had a few holes of ice and snow filled holes in them, Woo didn’t have to ask any questions as Nick pulled Taec carefully back from her body and lifted her blouse smoothly. “This will take time to heal, and the cream will help as well as my own salve from Our Lady,” Taec and Junho moved respectfully back as the light dimmed in the room.

Nick’s eyes filled with warm silver light as the clouds in the window parted to reveal a waxing crescent. Hello, my precious mistress…I would really appreciate a helping hand from you right now. The moonlight filtering in through the window grew brighter and brighter, dimming the room completely as Nick and Taren were circled in the spotlight of Her loving vision. Nick kneeled over Taren’s prone body and held her in his arms, his palms upwards in a traditional prayer stance. As they watched- with Woo and Chan entering quietly, and stayed against the wall- the other four members witnessed the bruise on Taren lighten and fade out until there was barely a mark left. Nick’s hair began to move in his aura as he threw his head back, and the others saw a tear slide down his face as he whispered his thanks. Thank you, my mistress, my source of strength and life-thank you. The Moon seemed to twinkle as a cloud passed over Her, and the lights returned to the room as Woo carefully wrapped a bandage around Taren’s groin before stepping back. Nick stood up, and swayed- Taec barely had time to move to catch him as Nichkhun’s knees buckled and he went down. “Th-thanks, Taec- healing so quickly takes energy, which I forgot that I didn’t refuel after practice today,” the Thai guy explained to the others quietly as Taec held him until he righted himself.

Junho nodded, then he quietly covered Taren with a few blankets and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. “….” Junho couldn’t say anything, and fortunately he didn’t have to- in a shadowed corner, the darkness grew to occupy a whole wall as TOP and Junsu came through, the former still supporting the latter, and Woo and Chan immediately came forward to relieve TOP of their fellow band member.  The others came quietly through, and Nick pointed at a sleeping Taren, then to his eyes, then jerked a thumb towards the hallway-and the others understood completely- No more talking in this room, let’s meet down the hallway instead…

As soon as the parade of people filled a conference room three spacious doors down from the living room, and everyone found a space to sit/lean/tap impatiently/ think, Tae’s quiet voice filled the room. “How is she?” Junho in air quickly through his teeth and looked away, and Seung put a hand on his shoulder in concern, “The damage was that bad?” Woo, who was leaning against Dae, nodded once. “There’s a bruise the size of Austria on her groin-Nick had to use modern medicine AND his Moon calling to get rid of most of it,” the Marksman nodded at said Moon Sorcerer, who was sitting down and propped against Junsu-the two were more exhausted then they let show, but TOP and Chan stood by as the silent guard.

Jay left the room quickly, and re-entered not a second later-in his hands he held a bag of snacks, juice pouches, fruit and goodies from the kitchen-this he handed out to everyone, and he stood by Junsu and Nick, giving them the infamous I-am your-Omma-and-I- say-you-will-eat-this-and-enjoy- it look until they started to eat theirs. “We’ve got the others in the basement holding room-this time, we will get to the bottom of this bull,” the 2PM leader hissed, and nobody dared contradicting him, because they felt the exact same way.

TOP phased his hand through Nick’s forehead as he chewed on his apple, and as he withdrew it the Crescent appeared on Nick’s forehead, but only barely. TOP nodded like a very suave doctor, “You expelled a lot of energy, Moon Priest- you will sit and regain your energy while we commence our…interrogation…” Nick looked up at his rapper hyung, and shook his head slowly, “TOP-hyung, that’s my sister in the other room- please do not deny me my right for penance,” there was a tone of pleading in his voice as they all looked at TOP, who paused before he looked at the wall-but they all knew he was thinking of Taren as he turned back to Nick and sighed. “Alright, you can join us-but as soon as you falter you will rest-understood?” Nick smiled wearily, “Loud and clear.”

Taeyang was being patted on the back by Chan as he said, “I let my first date get hurt….” Ji-Yong chuckled mirthlessly as he made imaginary tally marks in the air, “I need to add that to their lists of sins as well, then.” The Jaegermeister’s shadow tendrils came out of different places in the wall, and spread out until the room itself was cloaked in a pit so deep that soul lines were pulled tautly. Woo quietly asked, “Are we ready to do this?” Taec looked at him, dead serious, fangs out, “Damn straight.”

That was all Yong needed to hear- he looked at the others, and he made eye contact with TOP as he said, “You all are hereby invited to my House of Nightmares-please buckle your seatbelts and find your ‘oh ’ handles, as this may be a bumpy ride…”