Pissed Off, Part II (M)

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

…Green Hair cried out as she kicked, scratched, and lashed out with her other hand, but it was no use- Woo merely picked her up and held her above the ground patiently as Seung spoke. “This is one of my personal favorites- the pool of quicksand,” he finished cheerily as Junho looked at the struggling woman with disgust. “Do you have something more severe than that?” he asked as Terra’s Mover merely smiled, and gestured to the cobblestone, “But of course, Ho-hyung- would you like to help me out?”

Junho let out an evil smile as he knelt  next to Seung, and while the woman alternated between cursing, screaming incoherently, and trying to bite off Woo’s fingers, the two Elemental Masters placed a palm on the ground underneath her and held the other hand flat against the person kneeling across from them. Seung went first, and the ground lit up brown as the Big Bang maknae reached out to his roots, Terra, my force shaker, my soul, my life, my one and only-make this solid into an everlasting cesspool of wanton destruction… Immediately, the solid ground in a three foot radius gave way to a rapidly filling gully of what looked to be peaceful dirt, but everyone in the room knew better.

Junho’s eyes flashed as he too, began his own fervent whisper, Cyro, my precious life giver, my Soul Chill, give me the strength to transfer my hatred into a tool that Terra can correlate with. Almost instantly, his prayer was answered- the opening quicksand pit started to fill with the most vicarious looking black water that any normal human couldn’t drink.

Seung signaled, and Woo promptly dropped the woman onto the very center of the pool before leaping delicately onto the landform that Seung extended for him. “Wait-what are you doing?! You can’t leave me out here!!” The woman wailed as she was now standing ankle deep in her own African Nightmare. Junho reached out and steadied Wooyoung as he said smoothly, “You have no rights here-for hurting MY friends, especially my love-“ a splash of the black concoction splashed up and at the woman’s knee, and she screamed- the water was like acid to her epidermis…

…The leader begged for his life, covered in a sheen of sweat and blood, trembling and held by an iron bar around his neck to the wall while TOP calmly tapped his prized steel bat against the man’s knee. “ Please- no more of this!!!I told you everything I know-I have just jeopardize my own priorities!!” Jay was currently twirling one of the man’s appendages- it looked to be his appendix, in fact- around his fingers as he took a sip of enriched blood, like a true gentleman of the night. “You are becoming quite a nuisance, but your entrails are delicious,” he told the man, grinning in what would be a very winning smile, except for the fact that all of his fangs had descended and his pupils were solid black. TOP said, “You have only told us that M has the sound design and lighting effect crew on his payroll, and you told us about the rigged set they have for the concert, but,” the eldest Big Bang member said, tapping the man’s knee a little harder, “but, you haven’t told us where all of your base of operations are…” The leader pleaded, “I have told you everything I know!!! I have been honest with you!!” Jaebeom stood slowly, and extended one claw leisurely as he said snidely, “Then what good are you to us now?” The man screamed as The Dhampir drew the claw directly down, through his sternum and ribcage with a noise akin to a chainsaw, and from this newly cut slot he withdrew the man’s pancreas and took a bite out of it, grinning as the man’s eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out… “Don’t go to sleep yet, Uncle-the fun’s just beginning…”

Taeyang found his Zen zone- a good five feet off the ground as he and Knuckles floated around each other like two celestial beings in orbit. “So,” the Korean Usher began casually, splaying his fingertips so that the man airborne and across from him was stretched and pulled to his limits, “ you’re telling me that until we expose ourselves to the public as supernatural beings, then there will be no peace? You’ll attack the ones we love and care about until we feel your piteous pains?”

Junsu squeezed the woman’s thigh sharply, and she screamed out, “Yes-yes it’s all true!!!You freaks are upsetting the balance, and it is up to us to eradicate you completely!!” She sneered at Junsu, even as her flesh on her foot began to peel away from the growing intensity of Chansung’s flame, “You may kill us here and now, but you’ll never stop the millions that’ll take our place!!”

  Junsu’s sensitivity picked up on something then, and he dipped his hand quickly into the woman’s brassiere- she blushed unashamedly, into his hand- before he quickly withdrew it, revealing a tiny square. “My brethren- this creature here had a transmitter on her,” the Charmer tossed it up in the air for all to see, and Woo caught it while calmly avoiding the swinging arms of the woman in the cesspool. “Huh, well whaddaya know- I think she wanted her people on the outside to find us and maybe ambush us,” the Yeoman tossed the transmitter in the air and at 50 meters in the cavern, shot it to pieces, grinning at the woman’s shocked face, “ Unfortunately for you, noona, your transmitter can’t work in our House Of Nightmares.”  Daesung grinned while grabbing the woman’s hand and kissing the back of it, “We don’t use real time here…”

With a quick flick of his wrist, the woman’s fingers were completely severed off-she screamed as Chan ignited her foot completely, and soon the smell of badly burnt flesh and hair filled the cavern. Taeyang forced the man to open his own mouth, and as he swirled his other hand he spoke to him conversationally, “ You don’t deserve the life that has been given to you. The chaos that you have brought today was uncalled for, and it warrants a just sentence in an unjust time.” The Airbender raised his hand up, and Knuckles screamed as his head was forced backwards in the air pressure. His body unwillingly began to rise even higher as Taeyang continued, “I  move on my authority to take back the element that’s rightfully mine- I take back the air that fills your lungs, that operates your body in full and in payment!!” As he said these words, there was a horrible flattening noise, and the very air from Knuckles’ lungs was forced out at an unnatural rate, effectively pushing the man’s body into a cardiopulmonary lock. Taeyang showed no pity as the man’s lifeforce drained in front of his very eyes…..

Ji-Yong skipped a happy dandy as the man’s cries echoed off the walls of the mental asylum. The asylum has clearly been around for quite some time, as its walls were peeling, the linoleum was old and faded, and there were splatters of blood on various objects in every room, hallway, and orifice. The man sprinted as hard as his legs would carry him, but the footsteps of the large animal behind him wouldn’t cease. “Right this way, Moon Priest!!” The Jaegermeister opened a door and dipped into a low bow as Nichkhun inclined his head graciously and glided past the Little Dragon into the doorway. “I wouldn’t want you to miss out on this GRAND show!!!”

…The ert rounded a corner into an abandoned Surgeon’s Roundtable room, and he quickly dived into a shadowed corner, where he pressed a hand to his side as he quickly and quietly tried to catch his breath-his air was coming in ragged and hollow as his beady eyes darted to find another possible way to escape the fury of the Creature chasing him. After a few minutes of panicked panting, all the man could hear was…silence…the doorway creaking…..a rusty cabinet fell forward, revealing outdated surgical equipment…and the man sighed in relief….until-

-a spotlight appeared at the back of the twisted auditorium, and there stood Ji-Yong, in a dramatic pose worthy of a Michael Jackson Billie Jean moment. “Awww, look at you~ didya really think that you were gonna hide from us?” The Jaegermeister pointed a little ways off from him, and a spotlight blasted on sharply, revealing Nichkhun standing by the surgeon’s table, on center stage. The man had no time to panic, as Ji-Yong twiddled his wand and opened up a shadow portal-out of which one large paw appeared, followed by the Beast’s head and powerful body, growling all the same…

The man jumped up and made for the door, screaming, but it was too late-Nichkhun raised one hand, and lightning chained quickly over the double door exits, quickly cutting off the man’s means of escaping. The Moon Priest flicked two fingers, and the man was suddenly lifted like a rag doll and was flown rapidly to the steel table, where he was promptly strapped down by black and white bands of pure lunar magic.

“Noooo, please~ you don’t have to do this!!” the man pleaded pathetically as Nichkhun merely gave him a cool glance- the Little Dragon skipped down the stairs and whistled a merry tune as he picked up a few scalpels and juggled them as Taecyeon/Beast leaned into the man’s face and roared, the moisture from his mouth turning into acid on the man’s sweaty shirt. “Please- spare meeee!!” Thunder echoed in the room as Taec whipped his massive head back and forth, and in one vicious sweep of his neck, had bitten off the man’s lips with his incisors. Nichkhun grabbed a handful of Taec’s neck mane and tugged backwards, and the great Creature came to The Lunar Master’s side, purring as Nick said two words: Good Boy.

Ji-Yong chuckled as the man wept, hoarse from yelling and now bleedly from gashes where his lips used to be, and as he slowed his juggling he spoke conversationally, “There’s an ancient Chinese custom that is still practiced to this day-the 100 lashes of Punishment. With your permission, High Moon Priest, I would like to move that we mark this man’s sins- in great pain and blood.” Nichkhun turned his silver eyes on the Jaegermeister, and nodded once. Two flicks of a finger, and the scalpels suspended themselves in midair, and amidst the man’s cries for help, were reinforced by blue lightning. I want him to feel every lash, every strike, every filament- hold nothing back, Nick told Ji-Yong as the little Dragon grinned and held a knife between each of his fingers. “But of course, my dear Priest; your wish is my nightmare…..”

…The cesspool was slowly but surely in the woman-the liquid was now at her knees, and she begged with Junho to release her, but the vocalist had no mercy for the woman who conspired to hurt his love… Seung-ri was thoughtful, even as the woman began to swipe at the stuff crawling up her body. “Do you think that M wanted his people to be captured like this? Surely he must have known that they couldn’t last against us when we combine forces…”

TOP pondered this for a moment, and then without ceremony he swung his bat with all of his might. The weapon found its mark-there was a resounding *CRACK* as the leader’s kneecap shattered, and the man screamed until he began to froth at the mouth, his leg now dangling like a puppet without its strings. “Even if it is a trap, we will be prepared. We will not stop our plans based on a mere human and his group of ambitions.”

Junsu’s eyes seemed to bore into the woman’s as there was a passing of maroon between their faces- all of the woman’s recent memories were now being downloaded and processed at a rapid rate into the Charmer’s mind. “…Guys, M has footage of all of our transformations,” the Charmer flinched back and fell to a knee, as he grabbed his hair and his mind whirled with thoughts that weren’t his own-

-A group of people dressed in black surrounded a chair as the speaker showed powerpoint slides-

-Nick was on a big screen television, glowing in his Mistress’ light as he guided a Beast along the Han river-

-Junsu and Chan were dueling in their elemental prowess while Wooyoung fired his best shots as Junsu’s shields-

-Jay stood, grinning and triumphant in an alleyway of what appeared to be dead, bleeding bodies, his eyes bright and malevolent-

-Taeyang and Ji-Yong flew in the air as TOP walked through the casted shadows beneath them-

-Daesung threw knives at a group of gang members as Seung-Ri opened the ground to swallow them whole-

-“This is the day we show the world their beloved ‘Idols’ and their true colors!!” a man’s powerful voice rang out, and there was a round of applause-

And then the woman’s screaming brought Junsu out of his mind- she laughed at his pain, and then screamed as both an impatient Chansung and displaced Daesung removed another foot/more fingers. Junsu stood up slowly. “They’ve got a video of what we can do, and they’re planning to delay our sound broadcast to cut in with their visual one!!” Jay nodded, then turned to the whimpering man, “You’re work is done here- may the Spirits have mercy on your transgressions.” Without warning, his clawed hand dove into the open cavity of the man’s chest, and with a triumphant rip, he pulled the man’s still beating heart from his chest and ate it, grinning as the man shuddered and died.

Taeyang brought his hands forward and across from each other in a calculated meter range; as the man wheezed his last breath, the crooner slammed his hands together- the man’s body folded in on itself, causing a variety of sounds- the crunching of dislocating/breaking bones, tendons pulled and torn, teeth falling out, and blood vessels collapsing. The final product was a very twisted piece of human origami on the cobblestone floor.

“I curse you for all eternity- My soul will not rest until it joins you all in Hell!!” the woman screamed out, but it was no use- with a final slurping noise, the black liquid enveloped her face and dragged her down into its sandy depths in one final swoop. Woo blew her body as kiss, “Unfortunately for you we vacation there…”Daesung stepped back as Chansung inhaled deeply, then blew steady of black flame at the woman’s prone body- her screaming was drowned out by the maknae’s absolute fury, and soon there was nothing left but her charred remains.

TOP raised an open hand, breathing deeply, and a portal opened beneath the leader’s body, exposing demonic hands which then pulled in the body and its mess before retreating into the shadows. A spike in the Mindlink had everybody turned around, and a glowing Nichkhun appeared, in all of his glory, followed by a gleeful Ji-Yong and a topless, sweaty, bloody, but satisfied Taecyeon. “The man only got to 65 lashes before he died,” the little Dragon said to everyone as they bowed to Nick. Taec looked around at the carnage, and grinned. “I take it that you guys found something out?”

Junsu stepped forward, “They’ve got us on camera and they’re planning on exposing the footage to our fans at the Valentine’s Day concert,” and then the Charmer fainted-

-Daesung and Chan barely had time to catch him, and Jay quickly in his heritage as he said, “That’s enough for everyone tonight- we can plan in the morning.” Nichkhun stepped forward, and everyone was hushed by his presence as he placed a hand on Junsu’s forehead. Dark Charmer, my cousin of the bloodline, I flush your mind of those thoughts that aren’t yours. I give you your mind to claim again. Junsu didn’t respond, but his troubled expression eased slowly into a peaceful one as Chan held him bridal style. Nick looked at the others. We know what we have to do. My powers are at your disposal, and bit by bit, the Lunar Master’s powers receded, powering down until a very normal but tired-looking Nick was looking back at everyone… “Welcome Back.”