Fighting Revelations

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Jaebeom and Nichkhun saw the whole thing, and as soon as Anthony scooped Taren up Nick pushed Jay away from him. “I’m fine- Taren!! Go!!” the Thai guy ordered, and Jay did not hesitate- he ran off the edge of the roof closest to him and jumped off, running and scaling against the side of the JYP building with sheer momentum, and power.

“Aaaah-!!” just ahead of Junho, Chan fought back against Helios’ power- there were now sparks of black flame dancing amongst the ring of green fire around the maknae, and just a few feet away, the Were-Jackal and Were-Beast dueled it out, a whirling ball of fur, muscle, bone crunching teeth and steel-slicing claws.

Junho was on autopilot- he danced, jumped, ducked and maneuvered himself away from Anthony and Xeno, who was taking such accurate shots at the Water Master that Junho’s ears rang every time a bullet whizzed by his head. “Nick!!! Call on your Mistress!!” the vocalist managed to yell out at his friend before having to throw up a hasty ice shield to block Electra’s surge of lighting. “Argh…..can’t keep this up forever!!” Junho groaned…

Nick crawled over to Woo and Junsu; the former had the latter’s head in his lap as Junsu was propped up on his elbow and panting, and with a start, Nick realized why Woo’s fear was evident on his face, “My god, Junsu, you’re- you’re dying!!” The shot was worse than Nick could’ve imagined, and Junsu began to cough up blood, “I’m *hurk* fine, I promise- go get *hurk* help!!” The 2PM singer’s eyes widened, and he pushed Nick and Woo as hard as he could away from his own body- which was a good thing, as in the space where Nick’s head just was a sword appeared, and Anthony held the handle. “Damn it- I wanted to kill the Thai Prince first, but I guess Big Brother Daegu will have to do as my first victim!!” Anthony kicked Woo in his burned chest, pushing him away a good bit and knocking the singer into a dazed position, and raised the blade high over the dying Junsu, and something bizarre happened-

-Nick’s fury at the man overtook his soul completely, and his eyes lit up silver, raw, and twisting, and the evening sky turned royal purple as he raised his hands to the early stars-

- A bolt of celestial light came hurtling down from the heavens, hitting Nick directly and lighting him up to the point where Junsu had to shield his eyes-

- Junho’s shield ran out, and he dropped to one knee as Electra moved in for the kill-

-The Beast/Taec moved to end Jackal/Zena’s life with a vicious swipe of his mouth, but Helios threw fire and it singed Taec’s face, causing him to howl and move back-

-and then Nick stood, dressed and glowing, with his own High Moon Priest robes on, the Waxing Mark of his Lady on his forehead, and he raised a hand-

-Junsu gasped as warm moonlight enveloped him the blood stemming from his chest stopped, and he fainted, overwhelmed with the power-

-and a wave of pure moonlight took the form of lightning and hit Anthony in the chest, Electra in the back, and the Jackal into Xeno and Helios, causing them to fly a good fifty feet away from Nick’s friends.

Nick raised both of his hands, My Lady, speak to me, I require your divine strength!! The Moon, in all of Her mysterious glory, grew brighter, and then-Nick knew. He couldn’t put in words, he couldn’t begin to explain it, but by the power of the heavens he just knew what to do. Nick didn’t know when or how he moved, but in the next moment he was by Junho, who looked up at his friend in awe. Open up your mind, and let me in- as the Moon helps conduct the waves of your Master, let me conduct my power through you!!

Junho nodded once, and bowed to his friend, “I trust you, Nichkhun,” and with that, Nick put his hands on Junho’s shoulders, and Junho’s back arched as he felt the power surge through his body. He stood slowly, and raised both hands at Chan, “I release you, Chansung, from Helios’ control!!” A stream of water appeared between his fingertips-this Junho directed to arch and rain down over Chan’s still- fighting battle.

Immediately, the green flames flew straight up in the sky before disappearing, and the Black flame returned into Chan’s body, and the maknae nodded at his two glowing friends before wobbling over to Woo and starting to shake him back to life. Anthony and the others were getting to their feet, and Anthony raised his sword in the air. “Let’s get this party started!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………

“Aaaaaaah!!” I was whizzing through the air at tremendous speeds, and I couldn’t reach out and make contact with anything!! What am I supposed to ing do?!

A black blur appeared in the corner of my eye, and all of a sudden I was in someone’s arms. @#$%!! Was all I could think of as me and my new best friend went hurtling through a window, and we just happened to crash into an empty singers’ lounge-

-I landed with a resounding, ‘oof~!!’ into the three-seated couch, while my savior flew over me and crash landed into a lamp before flipping over a spinning chair and landing in a dark corner. My head spun, and I sat up slowly, fearing for the other person, and after I checked to see that I hadn’t peed on myself, I crawled off the floor, crossing the darkened room, to peer into the corner. “Hey, are you okay in there?” After getting no response, I felt even more trepidation, and I crawled behind the spinning chair to see a tuft of spiky, jet black hair sticking out of a bunch of random items. Jay!!!

He was just lying there, not moving, and I started to rip away the stuff that was on top of him, “Jay- Jaebeom!! Say something!!” As I removed the last item off of his face, I gasped, jumping back and hitting a table behind me on my .

Jay was no longer the pleasant looking guy that I met so long ago- my friend was now something I couldn’t even imagine. His skin was darkened to a smoky hue, and his ears were pointed at the end of the lobes. His tattooed arm was now glowing slightly, and the tips of his fingers now had onyx claws, sharp and deadly.

I stopped breathing, What the …?! But there was no time for bewildered feelings- Jay wasn’t moving at all. I wiggled my way back to his side, and after a moment, I gingerly laid a hand on his arm, which felt lukewarm to the touch. He stirred, but only a little, and I let that feed my courage. Raising the other hand, I gently patted his face, “Jay, my dear Jay, please say something-?!”

In the blink of an eye, Jay had me up and laid out on the couch, growling slightly and pinning my arms to each side of my head. I fought to remain completely still as he leaned in and inhaled deeply, “Jay, Jay it’s me, Taren~ come back to me, please,” I breathed a quick but fervent prayer as not-quite-Jay opened his eyes fully and I gasped- his eyes weren’t the caring brown I’d been looking forward to everyday- they were full black, all the way, and as he looked at me I felt…exposed, as if he were looking beyond my face.

Neither of us moved, and then Jay’s mouth opened slowly-I saw fangs as he leaned into my face- and I shut my eyes, but then-

Taren,” Jay closed the distance and nuzzled into my neck gently, vibrating pleasantly against my chest and easing off of me slowly, coming to crouch on the couch next to me, looking pleased with himself.  I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry as I lay there, and then I didn’t have to think anymore- Jay reached his arms around me and pulled me into a sitting position, his black eyes looking at me in…..concern?

I eased myself the rest of the way, and I put a hand on Jay’s face, “Jay- if you’re still with me, please- we need to get back to the others,” I murmured to him in what I hoped was a calming tone of voice, even though my voice still trembled in places, and Jay vibrated against my palm, shaking his head ‘no’ while pushing his head against my fingers and I couldn’t help it- I scratched his scalp slowly, and his ears wiggled in pleasure. Feeling bold, I went to stand up, “So we should go and-“ before I knew it, Jay had me pinned to the couch again, and I coughed out, “What-?!” and then I felt the heat of fire go over Jay’s head as the man in yellow appeared at the hole in the wall.

Jay growled, and suddenly I was in Jay’s arms as he jumped up and dashed towards the door, everything moving by in a rapid blur as I felt heat blaze over Jay’s head. I threw my arms around his neck and held on for sweet life as Jay sprinted towards the exit, and I yelled out, “No, Jay- take me to the others!!!” He growled and jumped, shaking his head, and I said, “Please- they might need my help!!” Jay looked at me-

-and I pushed away from him roughly as a bolt of lightning came barreling down the hallway. “The survived!!” Electra grinned as she came for me, but I was quicker-

-grabbing the fire extinguisher off the wall, I opened it, “Eat acid and die!!” and fired at will upon the terrorist. “Argh!!” She was soon covered in the foam, and as soon as Helios stepped out into the hallway to see what was going on, I let him get a face full of the toxic liquid as well, turning and running up a nearby staircase to the roof, with Jay on my heels.

When I got to the roof, I halted for a second at the chaos unfolding-

-         In my lapse, Anthony had called in his own twisted reinforcements, and now there were roughly 25 more people of the Chains Of Hatred in all black and wielding street weapons were surrounding the Wolf Creature-

-          Chan and Woo were huddled over a prone Junsu, and I feared the very worst-

-         And then there was no more time for thinking, as Anthony saw me and yelled out, “Stubborn woman- get her!!”

-         I sprayed the fire extinguisher on full blast, taking out 5 runners, and then threw the can when that ran out, spin kicking another so that I could get to Junsu, but before I could do that, someone swung a bat in my confused state, and then there was more yelling as Jay intercepted the swing, snapping the bat into splinters and landing amongst the chaos like a hardened veteran.

-         I got over to Junsu, as Chan cried out, “The bullet- there’s a sniper’s bullet lodged in his chest, and I don’t know what to do-“ I pulled out the pins in my hair, “Then we have no choice, love- we have to remove it, now,” my voice cracked, and the tears that threatened to fall came close to the surface, but I swept them away as I thought of Junsu’s life slipping away in the heat.

 

Chansung nodded at me, and as he stood slowly, wiping his own tears, a guy with a gun appeared behind him- “Look out!!” I yelled, but there was no need for it- the singer whirled around and ing black fire erupted from Chansung’s mouth, and it took down our attackers. Woo stood up, “I’ll help- for Junsu’s sake!!” He bent over and hacked, and to my fainting heart, threw up a shotgun, and began firing upon the enemy.

As the attackers became the attacked, I quickly positioned myself over Junsu’s chest and bit back bile- I was used to patching up Cage and the others after a scuffle, but this- this was something else entirely. For some divine reason, I still had my bag on my shoulder, with a mini-first aid kit inside, and this I reached into to sterilize my hair pins. “Junsu, I’m sorry-“ I said to my friend, before eating my courage and sticking the pins straight down into his chest, Forgive me-

-and there was a god awful scream as Junsu opened his eyes and yelled, but his eyes were purple and his voice was layered a thousand fold. Immediately, everyone stopped what they were doing and covered their ears as I gritted my teeth and began to feel around, through the wound, for the slender capsule of the bullet. Junsu began to pant, and I kept saying soothing things to him as I shared his pain, even as the battle continued around us.

“Found it!!” My pins brushed and closed around the bullet, and as I yanked it out, Junsu gasped, then passed out. I exhaled the breath I didn’t know I held, and grabbed gauze to wipe the excess stuff from his body, pulling aside his ruined shirt to begin stitching-

-and then someone yanked on my hair, and I yelled as Electra appeared over me, “ I owe you a new face for that chemical !!”-

-and then she screamed as ice javelins came by, hurling through mid-air and catching her in the arm holding me, letting me go effectively, and I turned to see a glowing Junho, and Nick, who was wrapped in robes with the Moon and Yin Yang signs everywhere on them-

-Helios appeared, aiming for me and preparing what looked to be green fire, but Chan had an eye on him, “This is payback time, ugly motherer!!” Black fire erupted from Chan’s mouth, so hot that parts of my shirt began to fray away in the scorching heat. Helios couldn’t contain it all- his clothes began to melt as he dropped to his knees. Woo and Xeno were doing cartwheels around each other, bullets missing the other in a dazzling display of marksmanship skills-

-and then Big Bang members appeared on the roof, Yong and TOP in the lead. In my adrenaline pumped head, I noticed immediately the difference in my friends- Yong’s eyes were crimson, and in his hands he held a jar as the other members crowded around me. “But how did-“ I coughed out, and Dae opened my mouth and poured some bottled water down my throat as Seung simply said, “TOP told us.”Tae looked at me with regret in his eyes, reaching out and touching my singed cheek, but there was no time to talk- Electra regained her footing and summoned a lightning storm, and we had to scatter, quickly.

TOP looked down at me holding Junsu, and TOP surprised me, a blue tear came down his face as he knelt by me, bringing his face into my lap so that he could kiss Junho, whispering, “They’re mine, my dear Snaketongue- all mine.” He looked back up at me, and he leaned in to kiss my forehead, “Please, advert your eyes- I don’t like people to watch this,” but I shook my head, “I’ve just about seen it all…” I was crying and didn’t know it until Tae swept me into a sideways hug, and Seung yelled out, “ That is back!!”

 Tae quickly grabbed my hand, “Do you trust me?” I looked dead back at him, “Better you than that crazy er over there!!” Taeyang grinned and pointed upwards-

-In the next moment, I was airborne- The ?!- and I was floating, high above the battle, feeling like a cloud, and I turned my head to see that Tae was holding my hand, and over his shoulder Junsu lay, out for the count. “What the- how the hell are we up here?!” I yelled out, and Tae actually chuckled, “Well, you see Taren, this is my power..”