Nightime Gathering

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

“We will meet tomorrow and discuss our plans-right now it’s safe to say everyone needs a shower and a decent sleep,” Jay said to the Big Bang members as they stood in front of the Mansion. When they exited Ji-Yong’s House of Nightmares, they had entered real time again- the city clock ringing that it was now 2:04 am, but it felt like a millennia of time had passed on the inside. TOP nodded, and everyone shook hands with 2PM before stepping into a portal that TOP summoned. As they crept up the stairs, Junsu stirred, and Chan noticed him, placing him on his own two feet as he wearily waved a hand to the others, “I am going to shower and sleep in the room with Taren-I’m not risking anything else on her life right now,” and the others just nodded as they went into their separate rooms to shower…

… Nick was the quickest out of the bathroom, and he made his way back into the living room, where Taren was still out cold. His brow furrowed in slight guilt as he remembered what he had done, but a quick lift of her camisole and glance at her tummy revealed the nicely healing bruise, and so he relaxed. Wooyoung entered the room, followed closely by Chan and Junho, who were both supporting Junsu. “She’s fine-out like a light,” Nick whispered to the others as Chan deposited Su gently on a pile of comforters next to Taren. The others looked at him, and he waved a hand, “I’m fine- just need to rest is all-I promise,” the Charmer said, cuddling in a ball and yawning before passing out. Junho laid at Taren’s head as Nick laid to her immediate right, rearranging her blankets neatly before making his own sleeping space, and as Woo settled to Nick’s right Jay and Taec walked in, both carrying extra padding and blankets.

Taec came up on her immediate left without question- “Sorry, guys, but I think the Beast would swipe out at you if you got any closer,” and the ones who were still awake snorted quietly. “It’s fine, Taec- stop using the Beast as an excuse for your massive crush on Taren,” Woo whispered, earning him a tossed pillow to the face and muffled laughter from the ones that were still awake.

 Jay put an arm around Junsu and draped his legs out over Junho’s and nodded to the others before he closed his eyes.  Chan reached up slowly, and placed a hot hand on Taren’s stomach, remembering her womanly pains, and sent her pleasant waves of heat before passing out in that position…

…Not another sound passed through that room, as it was soon filled with the sounds of deep breathing, light snoring, and gentle rustling as people moved to get into better positions, each occupied in their own private thoughts. The Moon’s rays shone through the clouds time and time again- Nick felt his strength returning to him in slow but steady pulses, and he leaned into Taren’s neck and inhaled- Taren, I’m so sorry for all that has happened to you. You deserve none of this, and I swear that we will fix this…