A Time To Fight!!!

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

“Anthony!!What the do you want!!” Taec stepped defensively in front of Chan and the others as said troublemaker raised his hands congenially, “Now now, fellas~ I only want to return the hospitality that was shown to me on my last visit!!” He turned to the doorway and called out, “Oh Helios~ would you be a dear and come in? Introduce yourself to your prey, please.”

A man walked in, dressed in yellow priest clothes, and wearing gold streaks in his hair. An emblem of a sun was on his forehead and the back of his hands, and Nick whispered out, “The Sun Sect Leader, Helios Solaris.”

Jay stepped in front of Nick’s chair, “I don’t care what the hell you’re planning on doing, but get the hell out-now.” Anthony merely chuckled, “On the contraire, mon frère Jaybeom, I’m only here to pay a debt. Besides, I’m also here to collect my wife, whom I believe is heading here at this very moment.” Taec yelled out, “What did you do to her, you sick ?!”

It happened quickly- Helios raised a hand, and in his palm there was a little figuring of a sun, glowing brightly-

-Chan screamed in pain as his body unwillingly raised his flaming arm, taking a bead on Taec before releasing a green hissing fireball at the rapper-

-But it missed Taec completely, as Woo jumped up and pushed his hyung out of the way, taking the blast full on in the chest and going down, gasping for air-

-And then Taren was pushed into the room, followed by a pair of twins, and another woman in all black……

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Wooyoung!!” I tried to run to my friend, but the twins held an arm a piece. I kicked out at Anthony, “What the hell did you do?! What the do you want!!” Anthony smiled at me, “My love, I’m glad that you could make it!! You’re just in time for the real show!!!” Woo, my poor Woo, was curled up on the ground, as Junsu and Junho tried to attend to him, and Chan was…..Chan was holding his head and trembling, and Nick and Jay were weakly restraining Taec from landing onto a strange man in a yellow pastor get-up and holding a small gold figurine. “Anthony, it’s me you wanted, I’m here,” I tried to reason with him in my best counselor’s voice, “I’m your wife, right? Well, I’m here now, so we can go back to America, alright?”

Anthony, to my chagrin, only shook his head and smiled again at me, saying, “ Now now, I prepared something that I really want you to see- let’s move this little party to the roof, shall we?”

The yellow man snapped his fingers, and Chan’s body shot to its feet, and began to follow him like an obedient child. I immediately knew that Chan wasn’t doing this voluntarily, and I kicked out, “No- please, Anthony, stop this madness!!” The twins merely laughed and pushed me ahead of them, as the man turned to the others in the room and said calmly, “Follow me, quietly, and she remains unharmed…”

Oh God please no, I thought as we stood on the roof of the massive JYP building. I knew that we were at least 7 miles from the ground, and I could hear the concert in full effect downstairs. No one could hear us yell for a good mile, he really had this planned out, I thought quickly, trying to come up with a good plan of escape.  Anthony and his cronies, with a weary Chan and me struggling, stood on one side of the roof, close to the edge, as a limping Woo, supported by Junsu and Junho stood on the other side, with Taec and Jay supporting Nick between them…

Anthony turned to me, “Your friends have been lying to you, and I am determined to expose them for what they really are,” he leaned in to kiss me, but I kicked him in the shin, and he laughed as the ‘Y’ woman punched me in the kidney, causing me to see spots. “Aah~ so feisty, so lively- I love it!!!” He grabbed my chin and squeezed, “You’ll need a lot of training when we get back home, of course, but it’ll be a fun process for all of us.” As soon as I could breathe without screaming out in pain, I looked him boldly in the face and said two words: “. You.”

The ‘Y’ woman looked directly at Taecyeon, “So she has been bewitched by the Beastly Idols’ charms, hasn’t she, cousin?” Taec spat out angrily, “I am not and never will be any blood relative of yours, you creature!!” The ‘X’ man stepped forward, raising his scope so that Junsu was in his sights. “I’m sorry, where are my manners? I am Xeno, and my sister, Zena, are closer to you than you think.” The last woman raised a hand, and her tone was bored as she turned to Anthony, “This is so boring, my dear~ can’t I just fry them all already, and be down with it?” Anthony put a hand on her shoulder, “Be calm, Electra~ it’ll all be over soon…”

Xeno took off his safety on his gun, “Tell Taren the truth, or someone dies here today.” The sun was just starting to move into early evening, and with a start I noticed something- Taec’ eyes had changed colors from the original dark brown, to an angry, fierce citrine. I looked from one side to the other, “The truth? What the hell is he talking about, guys? Guys?” No one from 2PM would meet my eyes, and Zena laughed as she wagged a finger at Taec, “What’s the matter? Cat-or creature- got your tongue?” She laughed hysterically, as the wind picked up- 

-         And I took my opening when I felt Zena’s iron grip on my arm loosen by the tiniest fraction. “Take that!!” I yanked my arm out and away from her claws, and in a sweeping kick I knocked her flat on her back, and then the sound of gunfire halted my attack-

-And Junsu yelled out as he fell to his knees, clutching a bleeding patch on his chest-

-and then I pounced onto Xeno, not giving a if I lived or not, not giving a damn if I became disfigured for the rest of my life, but dammit I was gonna get that gun no matter what-

-And then Zena was crouched over, grinning as fur sprouted out all over her back, and she turned into a huge jackal creature-

- Xeno managed to punch me in the stomach, and the jackal leapt in the air, straight at me-

-And a wolf-like creature intercepted the jackal mid-air, landing with fangs and fur and 8 tails and glowing eyes and-

- The woman known as Electra made to grab me, but my adrenaline long ago had kicked in, and I pushed her away before taking a step on the man in yellow, while Anthony grabbed my arm-

-And he went head over heels as Junho collided into him, pushing him into the man in yellow, causing him to drop the statue-

- And then Chan was surrounded with fire!! “Oh my god- Chansung-Chansung!!” my friend was kneeling down, surrounded in green fire, and I couldn’t reach him, and I screamed  as Anthony scooped me up from behind. “Say goodbye to your friends, my love!!” Next thing I knew, I was flying through the air, and then dropping straight down- over the safety rail of the roof, plunging to my cement death below!!!