Off To A Good Start!!!

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

The next day, I knew that the boys were leaving ahead of me to meet the JYP and Y Entertainment Conglomerate before setting up for the show, so I knew I had a little time to kill before the actual show started. I lay there in bed, alternating between daydreaming and actually dozing off, when my phone beeped, signaling that it was 1 pm. This actually works out perfectly-my packages should be downstairs waiting on me, I grinned to myself. The boys will be happy to see the Valentine stuff I got them from New York. Case and point, by the time I came out of the shower, fully dressed and ready to go, the mailman had delivered a huge box to the Mansion’s front door. “Finally!!” I exclaimed, opening it to reveal shirts, candies, and other various things I thought they would appreciate.

I quickly set everything down at the door of each person’s room, double-checking my work before going into the kitchen for a bite to eat. As I took a generous bite of a chocolate-chip muffin, someone rang the doorbell. I opened it to reveal G-Dragon and Dae, with the former hugging me close and the latter laughing and patting me on the back. “Good morning Taren-ni, and Happy Valentine’s Day!!” They chorused t me, and I laughed at their childish faces. “Thanks, and the same to you, my friends~ to what do I owe this visit?”

Yong grinned at me as Dae picked up my bag. “For no other reason than to personally you to the Concert Hall!!! The others are waiting for us, so let’s go~~!!” I laughed as the Big Bang Leader came up behind me and pushed me to the car. “This is exciting~ I’m looking forward to the concert!!” We piled into the spruced-out taxi, and even before we got to the block of the JYP Concert Hall, I could hear the excited screams and and calling of the fans standing outside, waiting to get in.

We were hustled through a secret back entrance, and there I could see the staff-all decked out in red, pink, and white, preparing gift bags for the Hottest and the VIP members outside. I was flagged down by Minkyung, who was decked out in pink. “Hey girl~ do you mind lending me a red shirt? I’ll participate in the festivities, but I’m not too fond of the hot pink,” I laughed as my Big Bang escorts were whisked away by their managers. “Sure no problem!!Just follow me to the girls waiting room, I’m sure we’ll find you something!!!”

Not even 15 minutes later, my outfit upgraded to something the Red and Pink Rangers would approve of. A red halter top over my black demin capris, with a white open button down shirt, red and black flats, and for some reason-the stylist of Wonder Girls and G-Dragon fell in love with my ethnic hair and she placed some red extension pieces in with my ringlets- to create a full ensemble piece. Pinning a bright V-Day button to the clasp of my bag, I entered the main preparation room to see the K-Pop singers in full force-SHINee, B2st/Beast, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, Brown Eyed Girls, 2PM, 2AM,Big Bang, and Super Junior.

Junho saw me first, and he waved me over as the others appeared next to him. “Taren you’re here!!” I greeted them all warmly, laughing as Taec spun me once, “But of course~I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Taeyang came up behind me and squeezed me gently, “You just being here makes me feel better,” I hugged him back, “ Glad I could do something right so far.” As I went to see how Nick and TOP were doing, I noticed that my adopted big brother wasn’t doing to well. “Nick-oppa~ what’s wrong?” I asked him as the blushing make-up lady added a few pointers to his T zone. “Oh it’s nothing, I’m fine Taren, don’t worry about me,” the Thai Prince assured me, but I wasn’t confident in his answer. TOP looked as suave as ever, and he waved at the seat next to him as the stylists came in force to make sure that everyone else was stage ready. “I heard that you had some fun when Tae-donsaeng brought you home,” the eldest Big Bang member winked at me, and I felt my face heat up a little.

“Oh we had fun~ but that’s all it is, my dear~ I make no promises,” I threw the ball right back in his court, and he grinned wickedly, “Oh~ so our dear counselor isn’t as innocent as we all thought…”

My phone buzzed, and the caller ID said ‘Elishaje’. Ellie? But if it’s 3 pm here, it’s 2 am there, I thought as I hurriedly stepped into the hallway and answered. “Ellie, my dar-what’s up?” Her sigh into the mouthpiece gave me fair warning of the news I would hear next. “Taren, honey- Anthony made an official complaint to somebody in his twisted network, and now not only does he have tickets to your Valentine Day Cocnert- he purposely requested that he be in the same section with you.”

I cursed inwardly, then thought about it, “Okay- thank you for the warning my love, I will take it from here. IF anything happens, I can handle it; whatever he does, he’s still crossing over into my jurisdiction. He will be penalized for his shenanigans.” Ellie chuckled. “I have no doubt of your abilities Taren, but don’t forget- your family back here, at your real home, miss you-and Cage is not a breath away from you to slice a motherer up if needed, capiche?” I laughed with her, “Thank you, Ellie, I have to go now. Goodnight.”

As soon as I walked back into the prep room, Minkyung announced to everyone their performing schedule. “Okay, everyone~ Beast, Super Junior, and Wondergirls,  are in the first round. Following them are SHINee, 2AM, and 2PM as the filler. Our closing acts will be Big Bang, Brown Eyed Girls and Wondergirls. Come on everyone, take your marks!!”

I was tapped on the shoulder by Jay, “Your face-what happened?” I sighed at the 2PM leader, “Well, Anthony pulled some strings and will be at the concert within moments. He will be in the president’s section with me, on purpose.” Out of nowhere, Chan appeared behind me, clearly overhearing everything, “No the he’s not-you are now upgraded to Manager’s Place- you will be directly in front of the musicians with Min and a few others, away from that man.” Junho, who was standing just behind him, nodded. “That’s it-case closed. You won’t have to deal with him ever again after today,” he said, with quiet determination.

I laughed, “I feel like you hate him even more than I do,” and Taec looked at me pointedly, “Oh, trust me, more than you’ll ever know..” Before I could question that meaning, Woo showed up behind them, leading a tired Nick and Junsu behind him. “Time for good luck kisses from the noona!!” They swarmed me, and I laughed and obliged them all before Min waved them onstage. Tae stepped out of his place quickly to kiss me lightly, saying, “I like doing that-you are addictive,” before winking and skipping back to place as I was led away by a prime usher… “It’s Go Time~~!!”