Junho Spys First, The Others Follow

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Nick knew immediately what Junho wanted when the vocalist marched through his door holding a mixing bowl filled to the brim with water. “ You act like she enlisted in the Army or something,” the Thai Prince laughed, closing his book and sitting up as Junho sat cross-legged on the floor with the bowl in front of him. “Look- you know that I really like her, and that I really just want to make sure there isn’t any funny business while she’s out of our sight!!” Junho retorted back as Woo peered around the corner to see what the ruckus was about. “Please, Khun-ni~ I’d owe you big time if you just took a Moon Glance on here- besides, aren’t you curious to know what your so-called sister is doing with a group of men at a club?” the Marksmen grinned, as Nick took the bait, coming slowly to sit across from the Water Master, saying, “Well, I would like to see that she’s okay, of course…”

“Ah guys~ we’re playing Spy On Taren!!” Wooyoung called down the corridor, and immediately within seconds Junsu, Chansung, Taecyeon, and a fresh-from-the-shower Jaeboem appeared in the doorway of Nichkhun’s room. “Guys, seriously- this will not take long,” Nick tried to convince them to leave, but Chan cut in, laughing, “Oh no you don’t- you can’t talk us into leaving this thing you’ve started!!”

Nick smiled, “Alright then- Woo-shi, please turn off the lights.” Woo gladly complied, and the ones standing in the doorway took their seats around the mixing bowl as Ho and Nick held hands around the bowl, both former and latter summoning their respective powers.

Oh Cyro and Hydro, come to me…

Our Lady the Moon, your son calls on you once more….

My element, you that giveth life to all, lend me your ears…

Lunar Priests that came before, I call you to power again!!

The room grew chilly for all of 5 seconds as the Grandmother of the Earth, the Moon showing in all of Her ghastly glory, grew brighter and Her rays lay in a soothing pattern throughout the room where 2PM were. The water’s surface rippled, and then it came to life- it was like watching a very defined version of television- everyone in the room looking into the bowl could see what was going around in the city of downtown Seoul. Junho and Nick continued in a low and steady rhythm,

My Lunar Queen, in your Sea of Serenity….

Khayron, with your Noble Creed For All……

Find Our Friend, the woman closest to us all…..

Give Passage to our Vision, to all who witness the Glance…

The bowl vibrated cheerfully as the water turned silver for a brief moment, before zooming in on the exact moment of Taren holding Tae’s hand and him whispering before going onstage. Junsu snorted, “It looks like there’s definite competition for Taren’s heart-eh?!” The Water Master didn’t respond, but his emotions did it for him- a splash of water left the bowl and hit the Charmer directly in the nose-leaving him sputtering and the others laughing quietly, before calming down in a respective silence as Nick murmured, “So far so good…”