Khun's Brotherly Moment

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

The next day was a stormy one- I pried my eyes open to the sound of the raging pitter-patter on the Mansion’s roof. What the hell…? I was surrounded by warmth-but I was confused, this isn’t my bed…wait a minute!! Immediately, the memories of the previous night came flooding back to my head as I slowly raised my head to look around.

The first thing I noticed was that ALL of 2PM had me surrounded, on various pieces of bedding, clothing, and positions-Nick and Taec were the closest to me, and as I looked over their sleeping forms, I noticed something-Nick was holding one of my hands in his, and we were pressed together, and a topless Taec was on his stomach with his face turned away, but one of his muscular arms was draped under the comforter over my stomach, keeping me toasty. Someone adjusted themselves on my leg, and I recognized the raven-haired Chan, breathing deeply and out for the count. Someone else groaned, and I looked over to my right-and quickly had to stifle a giggle.

 For all of their harsh words, Jay and Junho were in what could only be described as a human pretzel position-with Junsu caught between them like a pastor at a wedding. Nick’s other arm was embraced by Woo, whose body was being used by Chan and Nick as places to stretch their legs. Everyone slept in here with me…I feel so protected, and somehow, scared at the same time, I thought, glancing out the nearby window. The rain was coming down from a sky so gray, so desolate, that the atmosphere even looked a sickly greenish gray.

I made to move slowly, but as soon as I raised myself to a tentative sitting-up position, Nick opened his eyes and looked at me. “Don’t even think about it, Taren-you need your rest today,” he murmured, smiling easily and squeezing our connected hands as I made a face and whined, “But I have plans that I made with a friend today,” but Nick only raised an eyebrow. “Oh- about that, the amusement park reserved for Big Bang was drenched by the rain, so all of the concessions and rides have been shut down for today. Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll be coming over later,” he mused, grinning as my expression lit up.

“…..Listen, Khun-shi, about last night,” I trailed off, and Nick nodded at me, “We will talk as soon as you get rest,” he countered, softly but firmly as Taec rolled closer to me. Fine, but I want nothing from you but the truth is what I thought, but I smiled back and nodded, laying back down fully and feeling rather that hearing Nick’s sigh of relief as he cuddled back into my neck and dozed off…