Junsu's Power, TOP's Affection

Can You Feel My Heartbeat Girl?

 

Chan had to literally put himself between Taec and the pile of stunned gang members as Jay and Junsu spoke to the plainclothes policewoman and man- Taec’s hands curled and uncurled, and his growling alternated between ‘care engine’ and ‘bear on the loose’ volumes. “I know you want to hurt them-but not here, and not now. Let’s wait until we are out of bystanders’ vision and then we can tell them how we really feel…” Taec nodded once- “I will go now, I need to leave before I do some serious damage”- and in the blink of an eye, Taec was gone; only the swish of his passing and the growl resonating through the trees let the other know that he was truly gone. Tae, Seung and Dae came over to Chan, and Chan put his hand on Tae’s shoulder. “I’m glad you’re okay.” The Korean version of Usher sighed, and Seung patted his shoulder, “I know-I didn’t need my powers for these punks, but I let Taren-ni get hurt,” he said quietly, watching as the policewoman patted down the gang women for other weapons. The JYP phone jingled in Chan’s pocket, and he nodded to the others, “I’ll make a cover story and then head to the mansion-I’ll catch you guys later, of course.”With a step and a swish of black flame, Chan took his leave.

 Dae’s hand disappeared behind his back, and when he withdrew it he held a small but lethal blade-this he twirled with precision as he watched the police woman pull out a bag of what looked to be drugs, with the disgust clearly evident on her face. “Oh, the fun we can have with this group…”

“So you see here, these people hurt some of Korea’s most beloved performers, and we have the authority to act in self defense, of course,” Junsu was talking to the officer and a detective who was taking studious notes in a handheld tablet. TOP and Ji-Yong stepped up as Jay continued, “ It is only by chance that we happened to be visiting a local shop nearby when we heard the commotion-who knows what might have happened if we didn’t show up in time,” the officer raised an eyebrow- after all, not only was there a crime scene, but this was 2PM and Big Bang involved at the same damn time- and pointed to Taeyang and the others, who were busy assuring the ambulance paramedic that he was alright. “ And in a 2-on-5 fight, your man and female friend came out without a single scratch? Are you sure they’re alright-this could be an official case, you know,” he said, as the detective herself nodded diligently. Ji-Yong, hearing the rapidly rising skepticism in his voice, stepped in, “And this is what we’re trying to close right now, so we don’t have an issue in the near future-our concert’s in 2 and a half days, sir,” he added politely.

The female officer came up, and the officer-who happened to be a lieutenant- nodded to her to speak. “Sir, not only were there weapons on their persons, but drugs and unidentifiable syringes of medicine as well.” The detective shook her head slowly. “This ties in with the other cases as well-we definitely need to turn this evidence in.” The lieu spoke up. “ I’ve seen enough here-get the perps ready for transport, right away!!”

TOP looked at Junsu immediately, and through the Mind Link he said three words quietly, but with explosive effect: Do It. Now. Junsu nodded once, and stepped forward, putting his hand on the lieu’s arm, who was turning away to leave the musicians. “I’m afraid we can’t let you do that,” he said politely,  and the lieu and other officials stopped clear in their tracks. “Oh? And why not, Junsu?”

Junsu smiled, and the officer, detective, and lieutenant never had a chance, never saw it coming- Junsu’s eyes were filled in that wondrous, swirling pattern of deep purple. His irises were pushed into that beguiling pattern of a king cobra who knew what he wanted, and on the Mind Link, he felt TOP quietly feeding his Frankenstein within- the telekinetic energy grid was livid with power.

Ji-Yong grinned as the officers three, stood frozen to the spot, as Junsu spoke intimately and seductively to them,  alternating between cheeks and arms, “ You are all my friends, and you are also under my rule- anything I say, you do, anything I dream of-it is you that will bring them to reality…” The three servants of the law bowed deeply as Junsu continued, “ That’s right-you are all mine, body and soul…Now, my faithful minions of the night, listen closely- you will take the evidence back to Headquarters and tell them that a fight happened, and the perpetrators got away, but of course, with the evidence you collected you will ‘find’ their hideout within the next week…” The female officer grabbed Junsu and moaned, “But I wanna stay with you, my precious king, please-allow me to be of use to you further…” Junsu widened his eyes and let a extra beam flow into the woman’s own hazy eyes before he gently pushed her away, saying, “ As your leader, I too have my own duties to fulfill, now-listen closely, and don’t you dare interrupt me again..”

The three listened religiously, enraptured with his every word,  his every movement, and Junsu flung his arm out. “ Go-now!!You fulfill this, and your work here is done. When you are completed with your mission, you will return to the whole you were before this night occurred.” The three moved quickly, not saying a word, not even looking at each other, and in seconds they had all of the evidence, packed in the cruiser, and bowed deeply to Junsu before piling in their respective vehicles and pulling away, off into the distance, where a clock tolled to say that it was 9 pm…

TOP and the others watched until the cars were far enough away, and slowly Junsu pulled in his Charming chords until he was back to normal, and Jay patted him on the back, saying, “Good job, Junsu-ni.” Ji-Yong looked at Junsu closely-the vocalist was looking slightly winded. “Are you alright?” Junsu waved tiredly, smiling. “I’ve never had to Charm twice in 24 hours-I never realized how tiring it could be…”

TOP immediately bent over his donsaeng, and in seconds he held Junsu’s head and kissed him deeply, slowly, tenderly- TOP was a Shadow runner, and his powers could benefit others with similar bloodlines. He spoke to Junsu on the mind link as they kissed, and the others could hear it clearly, Here. Take what you need from me, I can handle it. When we leave here, you’ll need to sleep the rest of it off. TOP pulled away slowly, and Jay and Yong could see the energy transfer passing between them. Junsu bowed his head to catch his breath. Thanks, TOP-ni…

Ji-Yong looked over Taeyang critically-no one had better have hurt his donsaeng- but Taeyang waved it off, “I’m completely fine, Yong-hyung,” and the Little Dragon nodded curtly, and turned to Seung-ri, who was shoving the perps against the brick wall. The Vogue rapper grinned as Dae waved him over to the gang members cheerfully. “Now here’s the part I have been really looking forward to,” the Big Bang leader said, coming over to look at his new playthings, laying dazed at his feet as Jay, TOP, and Junsu came over, with TOP supporting Junsu with his arm.

TOP was quiet, but infuriated- he threw his hand out, into the growing darkness around him, and out of hammer-space he pulled out a baseball bat, covered in steel, chrome, and having the scent of blood around it. This was one of TOP’s signature weapons- it was fun to get up close and personal sometimes-and he pointed it down the line. “Taeyang-feed me, my brother- introduce us to our new prey…

Taeyang didn’t say anything, but he opened his mind on the Link, and the others saw everything-the taunting, the gang’s declaration of the leader, the fight with Green Hair and the ert’s advances and his assault on Taren. “He-he actually hurt our Taren- our beloved,” Junsu gasped out, as Jay’s fangs began to descend from the mental replay he was getting fed. Ji-Yong leaned into the ert’s face and whispered, “You done ed up now,” and giggled, pulling out his deck of cards.

The little Dragon faced the others, while tossing the Knave of Clovers a little ways down the alleyway, into the shadows. “There still might be peeping eyes around-let’s take our new friends back to our place, right?” Dae ran his blade down the gang leader’s face, and withdrew it, the blade, and groaned. “I can’t take this waiting any longer- let’s go, guys!!”

Jay said nothing, but picked up the ert and tossed him into the shadowed part of the alleyway- where there wasn’t a thud, but a noise as the Knave of Clovers turned into a Jagermeister portal for the Chosen to walk through. Tae and Seung did the same to two more, and Ji grabbed the last two while TOP helped Junsu into the portal. Ji was giggling all the way- “I can’t wait to have some fun with you guys!!”