11/18/13

Triple Threat

*WARNING!* BAD LANGUAGE USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

7AM the girls were practicing for their performance on MAMA. They were nominate for: best new female artist, best dance female group,  song of the year(New Dreaming), and album of the year(New Dreaming). They decided their comeback stage would be on MAMA. But, they knew it was risky since two other top artists were having their comeback too, 2NE1 and T.O.P. They decided to also perform new dreaming.Right now the girls were practicing their dance number. They wanted to visit the other TOP media family but 100% V was busy promoting, and Teen Top is at Taiwan.

YAH! Hyojin your dance looks awkward while Soomi is singing! It goes like this remember?! And remember to practice facial expressions while dancing!

Haneul was in her scary leader mode again. By now the members already got used to this and accepted it. Haneul had a lot to worry about, their MAMA performance, choreography for "Ugly", and the MV release for "Ugly" comes out today. A lot for the leader to take in. As she was sitting with her back against the mirror resting with the members she started to cry. 

Haneul? Why are you crying?

What if our performance will come out as just crap!

It will be if you keep thinking like that. 

huh?

You keep thinking negative then the result will be just as you imagined. Horrible. Is that what you want? Our performance looked at as a piece of ?

No. 

Then forget about what the people will think and just focus on right now and being the best we could be. We do that I'm sure we could become the highlight of the night. 

Thanks Soomi :) It's funny how you can be leader like sometimes.

Well, we learn best from each other anyways right?

True kay LET'S GO PRACTICE GET UP!!

With groans the members stood up to practice again till everything was perfect. It was 10PM and the girls called it a day. Jihyun announced that she needed to relax a bit so she left the group and took a walk. The other members head back to their dorm. 

Jihyun decided to take a walk to the cafe next to their dorm and sat outside the store with her hot chocolate. While drinking she was writing lyrics yet again. She took out her notebook and pen and started writing. 

"A bitter day, it will all be forgotten someday
I might smile when the time comes
But I guess I can't help it right now."

She started sipping her drink again while thinking hard. Just then she heard a noise coming from the alley nearby. Jihyun being the curious person packed her notebook and pen and threw the drink away then walked towards the alley. She saw a figure who seemed to be leaning against a wall. Till he looked her way and Jihyun was frozen on the spot to do anything. The person started walking towards her then covered and pulled her into the alley too. 

??: You. You're Do Hoe Ji.

ummm....no I'm not

??: Shut up! I know who you are! Jihyun of Triple Threat. Do you know me?

no

??: Not a surprise, you're parents would most likely want to keep me a secret. 

Why?! Who are you?!

??: hmph. Nice to finally see you......my sister.

What?! No. I'm an only child!

??: That's what you thought. But, here I am, you're older brother. Mom and dad were always bossing me around. Setting my future that I don't want. I got sick of it. So, I became a rebel. Joined a gang, did drugs, came home late, party hard, they couldn't take it anymore and basically disowned me. I of course didn't mind, I actually wanted revenge on them for giving me a hard time then giving up on me without listening to what I have to say. 

Revenge on them?!

Jong: Anyways you're an idol now, so you probably got some schedule tomorrow so I'll leave. Nice talking to you. Call me Jong kay sis? I'm sure we'll meet again so till then bye. 

Jihyun being confused and shocked stayed on the spot. Till she realized it was already 11PM and needed to head back to the dorm. By the time she got there everyone was sleeping. Not wanting to disturb Hyojin she silently snuck into bed and laid awake staring at the ceiling. So much was going through her head.

Is Jong really her brother? What does he mean by revenge? Why did mom and dad not tell me anything?  Jihyun forget about it, you got practice tomorrow.