All going down

Triple Threat

560,321 Views

Triple Threat falling downhill?

The famous girl group, Triple Threat, who are the in trend idols, seems to be falling down. As the girls become more popular it seems as if the group is facing more problems.Soomi used to be in the top 5 of her class now she is currently ranked #80 out of 140 students. It's not that she's not smart, she's actually one of the best students, but it's her schedules that distract her. Being part of the famous rookie group gives her a lot of activities to do. Her drama, performances, interviews, photo shoots, CF's, as well as keeping up with practices. She doesn't have much time to study. Soomi isn't the only one struggling, their leader Haneul is as well. Haneul's family happens to own a family business and she is the next heir. But, she can't be a heir if she'll be the leader of Triple Threat. Just recently her parents gave her the task of handling an important meeting  but with her hectic schedule Haneul wasn't prepared and caused her family business to lose out on a great oppotunity. These two aren't the only ones though. Their beautiful rapper, Jihyun, seems to be facing family issues as well. Both of Jihyun's parents have fallen ill and it's her job to take care of all their hospital bills and other files. Hyojin was just recently injured from practicing a dance number. Apparently the injury is serious which could lead her to quitting the group. While the youngest member, Soora, is going through fatigue and insomnia. Triple Threat we wish you girls good luck! Please stay strong! Fighters please continue cheering on and supporting your girls!

1,890 comments:

fighterluvv: LET THEM SLEEP! LET THEM EAT! CAN'T YOU GIVE THEM AT LEAST A DAY OFF!?!
2sooship: OHMYGOODNESS! My prayers go out to all members of my beloved girl group!
kfanboy: the bad side of kpop........
teenzangel: All idols are always so happy on camera and look fine during performances that I always completely forget that there is still a lot going on behind the scenes :(

 

 

Whoops! I guess I lied everyone! There is going to be drama still :P All the girls have their own problems will they still be able to stay together? Or will they let everything just tear them apart? 

 

BTW: Chukahae to Teen Top winning No.1 with "Rocking" three times!!! WOOHOO!! And Sep. 20 is 100% 1 year anniversary! Coming soon! And I don't know if it's true but they said there might be an EXO subgroup...wonder who's gonna be in it! GD and Seungri made a comeback and they're awesome! Are you also watching "WINNER"?? That show is intense!! Okkaaaay bye bye my dear readers! Sorry I haven't updated in forever I'm super busy! SARANGHEYO!