weekly idol

Triple Threat

Make-up Salon @ 7AM 7/9/13

It was an early Tuesday morning. The girls were getting their hair and make-up done for weekly idol. This is their first time being on the show and they were very excited. They've been practicing all night all the their choreography for the famous RANDOM PLAY DANCE!

Okay I've got it! Punishment for whoever messes up....you get beat up by the members.

Unnie isn't that what Teen Top oppas are known for? "Talking with their body"?

It'll make the show more funnier to watch

kekeke unnie don't tell me you're gonna mess up on purpose

OH C'MON! We've worked waaay to hard! Don't mess up on purpose unnie! Maybe we can be known as the totally in sync and best teamwork group.

Nahhhh we're probably gonna mess up. It's good that you're optimistic though.

Weekly Idol @ 10AM

Don: It's.....
Don&Defconn: WEEKLY IDOL!

Don: Don't we have a special guest today?

Defconn: We have a special guest everyday. It's mostly boy groups though......

Don: I heard this time it's a girlgroup!

Defconn: AHHH JINCHA! FINALLY!

Don: So...umm....when are they coming?

Defconn: If they cancel on us I'll be really disappointed.....

Triple THreat: Annyeonghaseyo....annyeonghaseyo *bows* Annyonhaseyo Triple Threat imnida!

Don: Triple Threat!!!

Defconn: You're my sunshine boy! *pretends to have aegyo*

Don: Stop stop stop you're not cute we've already passed that age.

Defconn: Arasso owaahhh it's nice to have you here! It's been a while since we've had girl groups

Do you know all our names? There's only five of us.

Don: OF COURSE WE DO! *points at Jihyun* You're Hyojin *points at Haneul* You're Jihyun *points at Soor?a* You're Haneul *points at Hyojin* You're Soora *points at Soomi* And I've seen your drama many times so you're Soomi! 

Defconn: See we know! We're huge fans of you that's why!

Well at least he knows me! You got me right out of all four of them....

Defconn: Bwo?! Aniyo! We got you all right!

Oppa I think we would know our stage names

Don: Then what's the correct answer?

I'm Haneul

I'm Soora

I'm Jihyun

I'm Hyojin

You got me correct :D Soomi!

Seriously what kind of fans are you then? 

Don: Mianhae.... okay so have you girls watched this show before?

Of course many times!

Defconn: Which one did you watch recently?

Soora and I just watched the one with EXO.

Don: Ahhhh EXO! Mann they were hard to remember all their names.

Defconn: EXO is the past now forget them! It's Triple Threat! You're better!

Chakaman is it okay to say that? hahahaha

Don: So Jihyun who from EXO do you like? We all know Soora is with Changjo already btw chukahae!

Kamsahamnida!

For me.....I would choose Baekhyun oppa

Defconn: Ahhhh bacon bacon!

Everyone: HAHAHA!

Don: Why him?

I really like his singing voice and when I watch him on variety shows he's always the funniest one. Plus his eye smile is really cute.

Defconn: She sounds like she's in love

woah unnie! Why didn't you tell us!!! 

Defconn: Calm down Hyojin hahaha

Don: Please send a message to Bacon then

Do I have to?

Don: Of course because you like him out of everyone in EXO.

Ahhh Annyeonhaseyo Baekhyun oppa. Triple Threat Jihyun imnida. We've met before during the Kpop dream concert. You were the only one in EXO who had fun with me. So that's another reason why I chose you. Are you hungry? Maybe we can grab something to eat later? Okay take care!

Defconn: Saranghae say saranghae

hahahaha ahhhh Saranghaeyo oppa *forms a heart with her arms*

Don: Wow Baekhyun you're lucky to get a confession from her! 

Defconn: What entertainment are you from?

TOP Media.

Don: TOP media? Big Bang TOP?!

Aniyo aniyo TOP media has Teen Top and 100% and our CEO is Shinhwa's Andy

Defconn: Remember! *hits Don* 100%Told us about TOP media when they were here! 
*Shows flashback of 100% on weekly idol*

Don: So we have a famous segment here it's called random play dance. Do you know how it works?

Triple Threat: NE! 

Defconn: Okay music cue!

They start playing Sunshine chorus and the girls quickly form into a line while Hyojin pretends to sing her line. The music changes again to Superstar on Jihyun's rapping part. This was a bit harder as the girls bumped into each other and Jihyun stayed in the middle to rap her part. Then the song changes to Summer forever and the girls just start acting crazy. 

Don: Stop stop...what are you doing?

It's part of the choreography

Don: You dance like this in your song?

Defconn: And this?

If we want to then yea we would 

This song is basically just to have fun with the audience there's no set choreography we just have fun.

It creates a summer feeling.

Defconn: So when you dance like that it feels like summer? That's how you dance during summer?

oppa never mind already!  We were just having fun! 

Don: Arasso music cue!

The song started playing Magnet during Soora's part. Everyone got into formation right away till  the song changed to Loving u. It was the chorus part and Haneul forgot where to go and ended up tripping on Soomi's feet. 

YAH! *starts kicking Haneul*

AHA! LEADER! *starts hitting Haneul*

Everyone hits Haneul while she's just on the ground covering herself. 

Don: You guys are like Teen Top huh? TOP media artists are really interesting.....

Defconn: I didn't get to see Haneul's mistake I just heard Soomi's voice and I saw her kick the leader

Don: You're really something Soomi

Aniyo when we were in the salon earlier Haneul unnie told all of us to not make a mistake since we were practicing all night for random play dance but instead she ended up making the mistake!

Don: Ahh jincha are all the leaders like this? kekeke Infinite Sunggyu, 100% Minwoo, seriously maybe it's a leader syndrome

Defconn: ne~ we always have to take them out of the group *sigh* these leaders....

Bwo!? Aniyo I knew where to go

Ayyyeee

Aniyo I did! But I just wasn't thinking straight so I ended up tripping over Soomi. That was the chorus part so I would be standing here right next to Hyojin doing this *dances to Loving u*

Ayyeee gogimal

Don: Okay before this fight extends into something worse let's head to our next segment

Chakaman you're not gonna give me another chance?! All the other idols were

Defconn: Well you girls are scarier than most idols

Ahhh kamsahamnida *bows*

YAH UNNIE! 

Don: Jincha this girl aigooo Triple Threat is seriously something....

Defconn: Maybe we'll give you another chance after our next segment.

Arasso

Don: Our next segment is profile check (Something like that I forgot the name though)

Defconn: Let's start from oldest to youngest. So first is Haneul.... You're the "Shickshin umma"?

Umma because I have a very motherly personality

Don: Ahh majayo! When I watched WGM you knew how to cook and do grocery shopping

Ne I always cook for my members and I'm always the one who wakes up first so I have to wake up the rest. Plus as leader I have to control these crazy kids.

Defconn: Can tell they're crazy kekeke but what about "Shickshin"?

I cook the most and eat the most in the group. 

It's the truth she eates like everything during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's like she's cooking for herself instead.

Don: yah hahaha Haneul! What kind of umma cooks for herself when she has to feed kids!?

Aniyo I just get really hungry. 

She's the first to eat and the last to finish because she cleans out everything

Stop making your umma look bad.....

Don: Haneul-ah! it's the truth though hahahaha

Defconn: So shickshin umma is correct....you play every instrument?!

That's more exaggeration! I don't play ALL of them!

Don: Well what can you play?

Guitar, violin, drums, and piano. 

Defconn: That's still a lot!

But it's not ALL of the instruments!

Don: Okay so cross out this and put piano, guitar, violin, and drums *writes over Haneul's profile* why don't you show us! It'll help you a lot after all the negative that's been said about you kekeke

hahahaha arasso ummm....Just a few weeks I've been working on a remix of Yiruma's River flows in you and Taeyang sunbaenim's Wedding Dress

Ahhh I heard it and it's daebak!

 

Don: Wahhhhh *Defconn and Don standing ovation* you just redeemed yourself

Defconn: Wow you're very talented!

Don: Okay moving on....Jihyun-sshi. You're known as the joker?

ne~ I'm very much a joker in the group and even in TOP media family

She really is....

kekeke Hyojin was my most recent victim that's why

It was horrible

Don&Defconn: Wae?

Hyojin was practicing her dance one time in the studio and the night before she woke me up from her scream because she was watching a horror movie. So this was like my revenge on her. 

Don: Ohhh what'd you do?!

I actually had to practice this a lot before doing it on her. So I turned off the lights. While she was still panicking I grabbed a bloody clown face and quickly taped it to the mirror. Then ran out and turned the lights back on and I heard her scream. I actually put a camera on a timer to take a picture of her face and I brought it with me!

Unnie! Why are you doing this to me...

Because you disturbed my beauty rest

Defconn: Yah is this even you Hyojin?! HAHAHAHA!!

Don: Wow! ohmygoodness Jihyun! 

Unnie that looks more like the face you make when a cute guy stares at you! PUAHAHAHA!

Everyone: HAHAHAHA!

Ah jincha! 

Defconn: Okay okay we'll move on it says here...PUHAHAHAHA Mianhae I just can't....

Don: Jihyun-sshi it says here you use rapping to help practice your foregin languages

Ne~ since I memorize lyrics faster and easier I decided to apply that to training. Chinese is a language I'm having trouble with so I made a rap just last week and it helped a lot. When I watch Chinese shows now I can understand more.

Don: Oh please show us!

  

Defconn: Wow everything is really music for these girls. No wonder you create such good music!

Triple Threat: Kamsahamnida!

Don: Next is Soomi. The flexible dancer? Aren't all of you flexible though?

Ne we all are but Soomi can do more tricks than us. So therefore she incorporates a lot of those moves into her dancing.

Don: Please show us!

 

Defconn: OWaaaaa you're really flexible! Would you compare yourself to fx Victoria?

oh aniyo! She's way better than me because she has more experience!

Don: It also says here "Ice princess"

Defconn: I don't think we need you to show us that. We've already seen a lot that already on this show *shows Soomi hitting Haneul, Soomi shouting at her members*

I'm a very strong and independent person so my personality is just like that. My members actually understand why. But I don't think it would be good to say why here.

Don: Arasso let's move on then....Hyojin! The scary face!

Defconn: Aegyo master?

It's really annoying though

Don: Soomi calm down why we see it first!

Lately I've been studying hard in Japanese so I'll do aegyo in Japanese. I guess for Japanese fans.

 

After her first aegyo all the members pretended to throw up. After her second aegyo Soomi couldn't take it and got out of her seat and hugged Soora. At her last one all the members just fainted. Soomi then slapped Hyojin's arm.

Don: Yah Soomi calm down seriously! hahaha

As you can see her aegyo is horrible to us....

We go through it every night.....

Defconn: I thought it was really cute! I like it a lot!

Don; You sound like a ert

Oppa you're a man so of course you'd fall for it.

Defconn: Fine! Also says here the shortest member.

Aniyo I'm not that short I'm 170 cm

EH!? No way you're taller than Haneul unnie! 

Don: Let's see

Right now?

Don: ne! I'm 174 cm (I don't know his real height just making up)

arasso *stands up and quickly walks towards Don then runs away fast*

Don: YAH! You had to tiptoe just to be my height!

Well I said I'm 170 cm not 174 of course I'd be shorter!

Ayyye gogimal! You're 16...

*Slaps Soomi's mouth*

YAH Do that again and you won't live to see dinner.

Defconn: Soomi. Here we'll seperate you from the group for now. You need to cool down

She's already cooled down she's the ICE princess.

*Pretends to try and attack Hyojin but Don stops her*

Don; You need to stay here in this corner and relax. OKAY! So hyojin we'll just cross out this height and say "Find out yourself"

Everyone: HAHAHAHA

Defconn: Lastly the maknae Soora!

Don: You're from Hawaii?! *Starts dancing hula*

hahaha ne~ I actually used to dance hula when I was seven years old but quit when I was nine because it was getting expensive.

Defconn: Ahh jincha

Ne actually when I first came to Korea I was the most tanned person here....I think. When I first walked in TOP media everyone was pointing at me and wondering why I was so dark. It was because I played golf before and went to the beach a lot.

Don: You played golf?! 

I started when I was six but quit before I left for Korea. I used to compete in many tournaments. 

Don:Did you win any?

The highest I ever got was out of 12 girls I was in 3rd place. And that was the championship

Don: Owaaa golf is a hard sport a lot of thinking involved and you have to walk 18 holes.

Defconn: It says here too that you're the singing and dancing prodigy?

Before I came to Korea for training I used to take singing lessons and then I had a little dancing back ground. I just improved a lot during trainee days. 

Don: Can you show us a sample?
(skip to 0:46)

I'll sing to Lee Jeon Hee's sister's "Clockwork"

 

Don: Woooow daebak! How long did you train?

five years.

Don: Wow you're all so talented!

Defconn: ne~ Oh! Soomi did you calm down after watching Soora?

Can I come back now?

Don: Only if you're calm now.

ne~

Defcon: Okay we'll give Haneul one more chance! We'll do random play dance. 

KAMSAHAMNIDA! I promise I won't be wrong this time!

Don: Okay music cue!

Sunshine started playing on Jihyun's part. Everyone was on time and in sync. Till New Dreaming came on and it was the dance break part. Soomi didn't know what move to do till Hyojin noticed.

AHA ICE PRINCESS! *kicks soomi*

Ohohoho okay then.....COME HERE YOU ANNOYING LITTLE GIRL!!!! *chases Hyojin around the room*

aigoo those two should be called "Tom and Jerry" 

Tom being Soomi and Jerry being Hyojin

Wae? Cause Hyojin's short?

That and Soomi's always the one that's scary like Tom. 

Defcon: OKay that's all the time we have with Triple Threat!

Don: *watches Soomi chase Hyojin* seriously you girls are one of a kind

YES SIR I'M ONE OF A KIND *dances to GD's song* 

Don: These girls are crazy....but crazy talented. *Don and Defconn quietly walk out of the room while Hyojin is screaming and Soomi's running, and the other three members were immersed in dancing to GD's song*