6/4/13

Triple Threat

Dance studio 6/1/13

Okay girls the star dance battle is coming up and we gotta come up with an awesome choreo! 

Well what song should we dance to?

Let's dance to something like beyonce!

Which song?

~OH OH I KNOW!!!! Run the world! It's a powerful song and this could be a good way of showing how strong we really are:P

Good Job soora! Let's do that then!

Let's watch the music video first so we have an idea.

I'll pull it up!

Dance Studio 6/3/13

Unnie! You gotta move your leg like this! 

Arasso arasso 

The girls have finished choreographing their song yesterday and are perfecting their dance moves right now. Of course everyone feels a bit nervous since they'll be acting y for the first time. But, they were able to get past that and think about winning. It was already 1AM and the girls ran through the choreography seven times.

Okay I think we got it down. 

The dance battle is at 1PM and we don't have any schedules before that so why don't we wake up early to practice again in the morning?

Works for me! 

Can we go through it one more time though??Jebalyo~

Arasso then we sleep!

Dance Studio 6/4/13 @ 10AM

Why don't we video tape our dancing just to make sure we're also in sync?

Good idea let's use my ipad.

After recording their dance and watching it over and over again.

Jihyun you weren't in sync with us when we had to go on the ground remember you go like this then right away to the ground *Shows Jihyun*

Mian...

Manager: Girls it's 10:30 we have to head to the salon to get your make-up done

Can we do one more runthrough manager?

Manager: arasso

Star Dance Battle 

THe girls kept on running through the dance steps in their dressing room before filming started. It was 12:45 PM and the filming starts at 1PM. They were going against Secret and they were also doing a y concept. The girls started  getting more and more nervous because Secret was a very talented girl group and they assumed they were just no match. But, they still didn't give up hope!

Manager: Okay you guys gotta head to the stage to start filming hwaiting!

Alright we've been practicing hard for this! Even if we don't win as long as we put on a good show out there!

Triple Threat: Triple Threat HWAITING!

MC: Okay so first up we have Secret!

Everyone was clapping and screaming for them. The boys had their mouth hanging open and the girls were in shock at thei amazing performance.

MC: Next up is the amazing rookie group Triple Threat!!

MC: Wahhhh!! Daebak! Both groups were amazing! It's a tough choice but let's see who really won shall we??

MC: The winner for Round 4 of Star Dance Battle is........................................................

.......................................................................

.......................................................................

TRIPLE THREAT! GOOD JOB!!!

Kamsahamnida!

Secret: Good job you guys did great!

 

In the van @ 3PM

Manager: Looks like your hard work paid off!

I know FINALLY!!! I can stop stressing about that!

Manager: Chakaman.....you also have another good news :D 

What is is??? Are we going on vacation?!?!

*gasp* Are we???

Manager: kekeke aniya! Soomi will be playing the role of the lead's sister in the new drama "My Secret Lover"

JINCHA!?!?! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Daebak!

Chukahae Soomi-ah! 

Ohhhhh!!! Who's the male lead???

Manager: Well, it's not like Soomi will have any love scenes with him Jihyun

We still wanna know cause Soomi is gonna be working with him still!

Manager: The male lead is......Lee Minho

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Not fair unnie!

Yah! It's not like I'm gonna be having any love scenes with him!

But you're still gonna be working WITH him.....T.T

Manager: Okay Soora and Hyojin you girls gotta head to an audition to be MC's for MCountdown

Daebak!

Manager: Rest of you will have individual practices but Soomi you'll be training with Niel for your drama. You start filming tomorrow. Here are your lines you have to remember!

I'll work hard! Chakaman....did you say Niel oppa?

Manager: Ne~ Niel will also be in the drama too. He plays the younger brother of Lee Minho.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Soomi and Niel kissing on a tree K I S S I N G

Oh grow up! 

What if you have a kissing scene???

I'm shipping them!

 

Soora and Hyojin audition for MC 

You ready Soora??

Yupp hwaiting!

Judge: Annyeonghaseyo you two are from Triple Threat right?

Ne!

Judge: Triple Threat seems to be the trend these days. You girls are very popular and congrats on your first win

Kamsahamnida

Judge: You two need to introduce yourselves, and introduce hmmmm......EXO with Wolf in a fun way.

Arasso

Judge: And ACTION!

Annyeonghaseyo everyone Triple Threat aegyo princess Hyojin imnida bbuing bbuing!

Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat innocent maknae Soora imnida *Does aegyo*

Ayyyeeee Stop doing aegyo!

I'm the maknae! I'm just naturally cute ^____^ Right everyone??

Psshh aniya! I'm not just called the princess of aegyo for nothing!

Princess of aegyo?? More like Princess of annoying....

Yah! Be careful or else I'll have my wolves go after you!

What wolf? I don't see any?? You mean Taylor Lautner??

Aniya! There 12 handsome wolves! 

Ahhhhhh EXO! *Starts dancing and singing to wolf*

Ne Ne!  kekeke you're doing it wrong.....

Then how do I do it unnie?

Let's watch EXO's Performance so we know the right way!

Ahhhhh Arraso! 

HERE'S EXO WITH WOLF!!

Judge: HAHAHAHAHA you girls are funny xD Gosh I'm crying already! That was amazing! You girls got the part!

IJincha??!!

Judge: Of course! You girls were amazing! We'll see you both  this Thursday for a final practice on stage arasso? Here are the lines try and remember them as much as you can. Don't worry about it though you'll have cards in front of you :) Just go through the lines and add some emotion!

Soora and Hyojin: Ne! We'll work hard kamsahamnida!

In TOP media's study room.

Niel and Soomi were in one of TOP Media's office rooms to rehears their lines together. PLOT:their character actually get close since their older brother and Sister get closer which give Niel and Soomi more time to hang out together.  Niel starts to develop feeling for her but Soomi has feelings for another guy who barely notices her. Everytime she's heartbroken she goes to Niel. Niel wants to tell Soomi his feelings for but is too scared it'll break their close friendship (Who else if friendzoned here?). So, he sends her these little gifts like flowers, love letters/ poems, and other romantic gifts. Soomi is oblivious to Niel's feelings and assume that her crush is doing all these things. Till one day she finds out her crush has a girlfriend and Niel, once again, is there to comfort her. Niel was also sad that Soomi still doesn't know about his feeling for her so he surprised her one day by singing a song to her, called Angel (By teen top). At that scene Soomi discovers she doesn have feeling for her best friend Niel and they kiss <3. 

This is interesting......

Niel: It sure is......

Shall we practice now?? First scene!

Annyeonghaseyo Soneul imnida

Niel: Annyeonghaseyo Daniel imnida

Both of them kept practicing their lines together till they finally memorized it and had the right facial expressions and emotions. (The kissing scene is in the last episode of their drama sorry guys!) 

Niel: Good job today I think we'll nail it tomorrow!

We better......

Niel: Don't be scared! You'll do great just pretend like it's just practice during filming arasso?

Ne kamsah oppa!

Niel: Wanna grab a snack?

Mian I gotta practice for our performance on MCountdown

Okie dokie! Hwaiting!

Triple Threat Dance studio

How'd it go!!!!!

Went great! I memorized all the lines and I think I got the emotions down too 

We don't care about that! Are you and Niel oppa getting CLOSER????

Yah Hyojin-ah stop it! Good job then Soomi can't wait to see your drama!

I'm gonna visit you tomorrow during filming!

We all will! Maybe teen top oppas will too

Thanks for the support guys ;D But what about you two with the MCing audition?

WE'RE OFFICIALLY MC'S FOR THE NEXT SHOW!

Good job!

Alright let's practice!

After three hours of practicing Superstar and New Dreaming the girls were exhausted. 

Can...we.....we......take.....a.....a.....break.....

I'M SOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we're done for today. 

Aren't we almost done promoting our debut album???

That's right.......

Manager: Yupp you girls should have your last performance on the last week of June

Man time goes by fast

We should start thinking about our next album then right?

Manager: Ne you girls wanted to do your own thing so I'll leave you girls with that hwaiting!

Why don't we make a summer album? Since everyone has no school it's the perfect time to release an album!

Then we gotta work fast and hard to be able to finish it all before July ends

We can start composing songs

We'll all help with the first song then once that's done Hyojin and I can be the choreographers again.

A summer album....what about a concept about Summer fun kekeke

Arasso can we do that oppa?

Manager: As long as you can make it in time

Triple Threat: WE CAN DO IT!

 

OHHHHHH A summer album! I can't wait! Congrats Soomi you got the part in the drama, with Niel oppa kekeke let's see how that plays out :D And Soora and Hyojin are MC's YAAAAAAY!!!!! Sorry I haven't updated my internet is broken and I'm using another computer to update so I'll try my best everyone! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE SARANGHAE!!!!!