6/2/13

Triple Threat

Inkigayo Stage

It was 12PM and the members of Triple Threat were getting ready for rehearsal. They were rehearsing for two songs "Magnet" and "New Dreaming". They still haven't won NO.1 yet but are still part of the top 2. Their MV on youtube has already reached 4 million views. It was just a normal day in the life of these girls but there was another group watching them backstage. It was Apink. They've already seen the video and posts on twitter but are still mad that Triple Threat would even come that close to SHINee. 

Apink's POV

Namjoo: Look at them acting all innocent

Chorong: Naeun did you visit Taemin yet?

Naeun: Ne~ I gave him and s their lunches too. 

Hayoung: So when do we go up to them

Naeun: *sees Triple Threat walk off stage* Now we do

Triple Threat's POV

Good job my darlings kekeke

ayyyyyeee since when did you become nice to us??

Wanna get smacked on the head?! *slaps Jihyun on the back of her head*

OW! You always warn me after you do it.....

Eunji: YAH! You s!

Are you talking to us?

Bomi: Are there any other uglies in this room besides you guys?

Yea it's you girls

Naeun: pshh haha you think you're all tough now just cause you debuted and got closer with SHINee now huh?

Bwo?

Namjoo: Don't act dumb! Stop flirting with every boy group oh my gosh! It hasn't even been a month since your debut and you've already flirted with two groups! Infinite and SHINee

Naeun: We're just here to give a warning, most particularly you Soomi, to stay away from my husband, Taemin. He likes me and not you.

Well we'll see about that!

Unnie!

Chorong: Is that a threat?

Enough! Apink please leave us alone there's nothing going on between any of our members and SHINee. We're just friends.

Hayoung: And it better stay that way you b***h

Oh no you did not just call us that!

Arasso let's go everyone! We'll be leaving now it was nice meeting you Apink!

Pshh nice my a**

Soomi! Come on we gotta go back!

Naeun: Just remember what we said.....

In the dressing room

I didn't know idols could be that mean....

me neither....

Just ignore them you too Soomi

Like I'd want to see her ugly face again! I swear if she does anything to me or you guys or TOP media family then I swear I'll kill them!

Unnie calm down If we pretend like it didn't happen then it's all good

Well it did happen Hyojin and I'm not pretending like it didn't. 

Well, it's best that you should you just got out of a scandal do you want another one?!

She's right just get over it Soomi. If we ignore them then everything wil be fine

Whatever.

During Inkigayo

Hey you guys before we go up can I say mianhae for being such a drama queen. That's just how I am if somebody gets on my nerves like that. I don't want us to perform with such a sad heart. So mianhae and let's give this show alll we got!

Good job Soomi :D Alright HWAITING!

All the members took their place for their first song "Magnet". Once Haneul started rapping the crowd went wild. 

Then the members went backstage to get ready for their next song "New Dreaming". Then they went on stage after 5 minutes of preparing. As soon as the song started playing everyone went crazy again. While performing all the fans recited the fan chant and as much as the members wanted to smile they kept their serious face. While performing they were all so exhausted after giving an amazing performance but it was definitely worth it. The audience enjoyed every second of it and even fans for other groups loved Triple Threat! Then it was time for the NO.1 Winner this time Triple Threat was a nominee for NO.1 but so was SHINee. Then the screen revealed the scores.

MC: And the winner for today's Inkigayo is.......

SHINee: 13,567

Triple Threat: 14,890

MC: Chukahae to Triple Threat for their first win!

The girls were so shocked that they started crying. Nobody was able to hold the microphone. But they all spoke

Thank you so much to our TOP media family, Teen Top, 100%, and Shinhwa oppas :D Thank you to our staffs, manager oppa, and make up and stylists.!

Thank you to our family members who have always supported us even though it was tough journey.

Most importantly thank you to our FIGHTERS! Saranghae fighters! You guys are daebak!

We promise to keep working hard for you all!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!

THe girls do a group hug and since 100% and Shinhwa are also promoting their new album they were performing as well. So 100% and Shinhwa also joined the girls on stage when they had their encore performance. Making sound effects and dancing around. The girls still couldn't believe it so they weren't able to sing all the lines of their song. Instead they kept crying and bowing to their fans. SHINee came back on stage to give the girls hugs and congratulation messages then walked off. Hyojin throwing the other flower bouqet since they recieved two. 

All of us are winners!!! YAAAAY!

 

 

 

WE FINALLY WON! WOOT WOOT!!! But what about Apink? What will happen if Triple THreat accidently break their promise? Keep reading to find out! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT TOO!!!