8/23/13

Triple Threat

KCON rehearsal @ 9AM

At this time all idols arrived in LA and are now together to go through rehearsal. Yesterday they went through the order of what songs to perform and they just practiced singing all the songs in the order they decided. Since they were all busy figuring out that stuff they didn't get time to talk to other groups. But, today they can. The idols watch in the audience as they wait for their turn to go on stage to practice. While sitting in the audience they can talk to each other. Soora sees Krystal and decides to sit with her. 

Annyeong :D

K: oh hey :) You know you can talk to Kai I don't mind. Like you said, I don't own him. 

Well I wanted to just make sure you were fine with us being friends :)

K: Yea don't worry I'm usually cold at first meeting but I'll warm up to you eventually like I did with SM family and my members. 

arasso :D Well I guess I better clean things up now

K: Yea you should good luck

Soora heads to EXO's side and taps Kai on his shoulder. 

Kai: Soora! 

Hey can I talk with you?

Kai: Sure but what about Changjo?

He said it's fine if I talk with you

they both walk away from everyone and are alone next to the stage. 

So kai...I just wanted to tell you that I love Changjo. Please accept that. You'll find your special someone someday. But even though I'm with CHangjo that doesn't mean we can't be friends :D I appreciate everything you've done for me and I'm always happy with you but we can only be friends mian. But you're definitely my best friend!

Kai: Arasso :D If you're happy then I'm happy. But remember if he ever hurts you then I'll always be there for you :) I'm sure I will find my special someone someday. 

Since that's out of the way let's join everyone again! 

Because the problem was solved Changjo and Kai became good friends. Everyone was in a good mood and enjoying the other idols practice stages too. By the time it was 12PM they all ate lunch together. 

Chanyeol: Hey teen top we saw your MV teasers we can't wait to see your MV and comeback stage

Chunji: kamsahamnida probably won't be as good as growl

Luna: YEA! They're still rookies but they beat us in winning at every music shows! 

Maybe you'll set a new record

Chukahae!

Victoria: By the way Jihyun what's going on between you Minwoo from Boyfriend?

EH?! Aniyo! He's just one of my best friends!

L.Joe: Best friend you have feelings for

BWO?! YAH Lee Byunghun I though...! (Soora slaps Soomi's mouth and drags L.Joe and Soomi out)

L.Joe&Soomi: YAH! BWOYAH!

Soomi unnie! Jihyun unnie doesn't know L.Joe likes her! And OPPAA! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A MOVE OR FOREVER BE FRIENDZONED!

L.Joe: Well....

Oh c'mon you've been friends since kids and now that you've been reunited you guys have been hanging out a lot! You two understand each other! She trusts you! She spends time with you more than "Minnie"! And does she ever complain?! Ani! She doesn't! Every time she comes back to us after being with you she's literally glowing!

Seriously oppa what's the worst that can happen?!

L.Joe: She rejects me and we're not friends anymore!!

Well you gotta figure out how to get her or else you'll lose her again....*walks away*

L.Joe: What am I gonna do?

Well that's your job hwaiting! Let's go back now

L.Joe: Was dragging us out really necessary?

Well....we can't talk about it in front of everyone when they don't know. Most especially Jihyun unnie

L.Joe: Arasso

But I should warn you....Unnie is trying hard right now to just forget about love but she said she's waiting for someone else to make the move because it's sressing her out. FYI She's torn between you and Minnie oppa. Act now before she chooses Minnie. *drags L.Joe back in the lunch room*

Changjo: YAH! HYUNG! What were you doing with my yeobo?!

L.Joe: She dragged me!

Calm down it was for the best to help Jihyun unnie another person. 

what about me?

Nothing! Moving on!

wait what happened?

they said move on!

well what kind of leader would I be if I don't know what's going on?

What do you mean? What kind of leader are you right now? 

YAHHHHH!!!! COME HERE!!!

Chen: You people need to calm down hahaha xD

Sulli: Aigoo kids these days....kekeke

GDragon: We need to head back to rehearsal now it's already 1:00. 

Everyone: YES SIR! 

Everyone goes back to practice their songs and special stages. At the final rehearsal they run through everything and by 8PM They're done with practice and everyone decides to go out to dinner together. By 8:30 everyone arrived at the restaurant and enjoyed a nice dinner together. A party before the big concert tomorrow. 

GDragon: Let's all have fun tonight and get a good night's rest and put on a good show for the next two days. 

Everyone: WOOHOO!!

Twitter:

@jijiunnie: Yea yea we the rappers! We're all rehearsing hard for an awesome show! Our first performance in America :D

@hanjong3threat: We're working hard for an awesome performance!!Are you ready LA?!?!

@hyojinnie: Making new friends on KCON :D

@icesoo: Beautiful day in LA and I'm heading to lunch right now :P 

@soora808: I'll eat well~ nom nom :P

NEXT UP IS KCON 2013! FIRST PERFORMANCE IN LA! BTW DID YOU ALL SEE TEEN TOP "ROCKING" MV!?!? CHECK IT OUT! THEY'RE DAEBAK!!!!! KAY I GOTTA DO HOMEWORK NOW ANNYEONG! WISH ME LUCK IN SCHOOL! HWAITING EVERYONE! :D