6/29/13

Triple Threat

MCountdown: Goodbye stage for "New Dreaming" @ 10AM

The girls were in their dressing room getting ready for their last performance of their debut song. Soora and Hyojin were reading through their lines as MC's. Everyone was busy getting the finishing touches on them.

Man times goes by fast. Just yesterday it feels like we were in this same dressing room freaking out about our first performance....

Wondering if we would ever be successfull....

If everything will get better......

That we would have any fans at all.......

And wondering if we could make a difference with our music.....

Manager: Girls c'mon you're acting like it's forever your last stage! You're coming back in a few weeks from now.

But this is the last performance of the song that brought us closer and made us where we are today.

Let's just have fun with this performance. 

Ready? 1 2 3 

TRIPLE THREAT HWAITING!!!

The girls walked on the dark stage.Then once they got into position the song started and the lights came on. Everyone cheered loudly for the girls. While they were performing the girls knew they had to give this performance everything they had. It was the last one. The girls lost themselves in their own little world. The fans were probably agreeing that this was their best performance so far. As soon as Soora did her backflip the crowd goes wild. THe girls finished standing in their final ending position. Jihyun looked behind her to see Soora on the verge of tears. All the girls were about to cry. Hyojin couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying. Haneul comforts her while Soora is smiling and crying at the same time while putting her arms around Soomi and and Jihyun. The fans were so shocked by their sudden actions. Fans: ULJIMA ULJIMA!!!

Really thank you all so much for supporting us. 

We wouldn't have done it without you.

We promise to always work hard!

*sniff* gom *sniff* awo for always being there for us *bends down and cries*

Sarangheyo <3 

The girls got offstage and did a group hug together. They were so happy to be together as a group. That was their last performance of their debut song they worked on together. The song that created many memories for them. This was just the beginning of a new journey together. And even though they weren't talking while hugging they knew what everyone was thinking.......Our journey begins now.

Okay you guys Soora and I have to get going kaja

We'll see you later! *slings arma around Hyojin and Hyojin leans her head against Soora's as they walk together to be MC's*

 

 

*hits Soora*

OW! APO! Unnie you're a bad girl!

As bad as Lee Hyori unnie??

kekekeke maybe not as bad as her......so here's Hyori with

Soora & Hyojin: BAD BAD BAD BAD GIRLS! 

 

Okay can we have everyone onstage now please?

It's time to see who's NO.1 for the music chart

The nominees are Lee Hyori and Triple threat!

Hyori unnie how do you feel about being NO.1?

Hyori: I honestly feel very honored to be a nominee especially with girls as talented and kind hearted as you guys, 

Gomawo!

And unnie what about you?

This is our goodbye stage and just being able to be with our fans is good enough already :D

Okay well let's see the results!

Soora & Hyojin: AND THE WINNER IS......................

..........

.........

.........

Triple Threat!!!!! *hugs Hyojin and they both bow to Hyori*

Kamsahamnida!!! *starts crying* Thank you so much to our TOP media family, our realy family and friends, most importantly thank you to my members for always working hard.  *group hug and cries harder*

FIGHTERS JJANG! 

We'll be back soon! 

Thank you all for watching this has been..

Soora and Hyojin: MCountdown! annyeong!

The girls do a group hug together and cry even more.

I couldn't have asked for a group as awesome as you guys!

Gomawo saranghae!

2PM, 4minute, and SISTAR were also there and congratulated the girls. They even stuck around for their encore stage. Soyou hugging Haneul and Gayoon and sohyun playing around with Soora, 2PM fooling dancing around with Hyojin and Soomi, Hyuna and Jihyun dancing together. Everyone was happy. The girls were excited to be coming back soon.