Meeting the family :D

Triple Threat

Brown- SoomiBlue-Hyojin, Red-Jihyun, Green- Haneul, Purple-Soora

No one's POV

It was 10:00 AM and all members of Triple Threat were waiting in the conference room. The girls were nervous about meeting the rest of TOP Media family for the first time, especially Soora. Soora had a massive crush on Teen Top's maknae Changjo. She was so scared that Changjo might think that she's just another crazy fangirl. The rest of Triple Threat were wondering how their first meeting would be like. 

Soora's POV

ottoke!??! I'm gonna be meeting Changjo for the first time face to face!!! Aigoooo......I seriously feel like just passing out right now. But I'm excited to meet the rest of the family! I've always wanted to do a family concert :D Hopefully the members and I will be able to get along well with the rest of the family and become close friends. 

No one's POV

*door opens*

AHHHHHH!!

*Haneul slaps Soora's mouth with her hand*

*whisper* Just be quiet and calm down! Breathe in and out....

Luckily it was Andy that came in only and not 100% or Teen Top. But, when Andy heard it he immediately fell on the ground thinking there was a criminal. Everyone laughed at their president

kekeke he's still really a maknae of Shinhwa :P

Andy: "Well, Soora that was quite a scream. I really do not regret making you lead vocalist in this group.... Anyways, the rest of the family will be coming in soon they're just dropping off their belongings in their dance studios. Now, I know that some of you might be fans of them *stares at Soora* but just remember to calm down because they're still just normal people like you and me. It's best to get close with them too since you'll all be one family and will most likely be doing schedules and activities together." 

I'm really excited now!!! Does that mean we can do special stages with them too?!

Andy: "Ofcourse! you might even be featured in each other's songs or music videos"

I've always wanted to be in a music video or drama

Unnie, you're a visual so you'll most likely be in a lot of dramas or videos, I on the other hand want to be in a lot of variety shows :)

Andy: "You girls will be in a lot of dramas, CF's, photoshoots, variety shows,videos, even MC's as soon as your popularity increases and the public start to like you more."

*Door opens again and Haneul slaps Soora mouth again just in case*

Teen Top and 100% walk in laughing and stand in the front of the room then do their greetings/ introductions.

Teen Top and 100% also sit around the table with Triple Threat and Andy. 

Andy: "Okay, now that everyone's here! I'd like to introduce you all to your new sisters, Triple Threat!"

"Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat imnida! Please take care of us!"

Annyeonghaseyo shikshin umma leader Haneul imnida

Annyeonghaseyo joker rapper Jihyun imnida

Annyeonghaseyo aegyo princess Hyojin inmida

Annyeonghaseyo ice princess Soomi imnida

Annyeonghaseyo innocent maknae Soora imnida

*everyone claps as Triple Threat sits down*

Andy: "Teen Top and 100%, you will treat these girls with respect and help them whenever needed. There will be days when I'll send these girls to you for singing, dancing and rapping practice. When that happens I expect you all to be working and not playing around. Now, that everything's been said I'll be on my way to let you all get to know each other better"

CAP: Congrats on being chosen to debut! If you need any help you can just let me know :D

Changbum: CAP hyung! Since when have you ever been so leader-like? *in sarcastic tone*

CAP: Shut up! *goes to Changbum and fake beats him up*

Minwoo: I'm sorry, but we're all usually like this so just loosen up! You guys just be yourself and it'll be fine

Chunji: Wait! Who do you girls think is the best looking out of both groups??

Honestly I think it's Minwoo

Minwoo: YESSS!! I LIKE HER! YOU'RE MY FAVORITE!

That's not fair! why can't we all be your favorites?! *does aegyo*

*all the boys just stare at Hyojin, they have fallen for her aegyo*

Aishhhhh *hits Hyojin* I told you your aegyo is so annoying!

Stop killing the boys....and us...PLEASE!

Killing you with my cuteness?!?!?! hmmm??? kekeke

Changjo: You and Ricky should have an aegyo contest!

Everyone: OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Ricky: Wait! Why don't I always get a say first!?!

Chunji: I never even heard all their answers yet to my question!

Changjo: Yah hyung! Stop yelling at me! (remember Changjo is like the manly maknae)

I think the most handsome is Chunji

Chunji: yeaaaaa!!! This is my girl! 

Niel: Hyung, you really do act like a player

Chunji: NOT!

keke okay, I think it's Jonghwan oppa

Jonghwan: I feel so honored to be called the most handsome by the aegyo princess :)

Rockhyun: You're so cheesy

I would choose Ricky as most handsome

Ricky: Not a surprise everyone :D I am the best looking

Or wait I choose Niel oppa!

Ricky: BWOHH!!!! ANDWAE!!!! PICK ME PICK ME AGAIN!!

Niel: Shhhh! The truth hurts I know but it's okay... *pats RIcky's back the runs to Soomi and gives her a hug*

*Soomi was so socked at Niel's sudden action that she started blushing like crazy*

OMO! Niel oppa! I think you've just broken our ice princess! Look she's turning red! Aigooo unnie can be so cute sometimes

Bwo!? What do you mean 'sometimes cute'!?! What am I the rest of the time?! UGLY! Yahh makane-ah I'm the visual remember!?! 

*soomi kicks Soora's *

OWW! Aisshh mian! Sheesh I spoke too soon, she still the ice princess.

Hyukjin: So, Soora's you're last! Who's the best looking?!

*all the members start giggling because they know it's Changjo*

ummm....umm...I choose....Changjo oppa *Soora starts blushing and laughing at the same time*

Changjo looks away and starts blushing too

Chunji: OMO I sense maknae love here ;)

Sanghoon: I'm gonna start shipping them from now on kekeke

Changjo: Kamsahamnida *bows*

Ne~ kekeke

Chanyong: Can we start the aegyo contest already!?! I really wanna see who wins!!

CAP: I think all the maknae's should play since they're the youngest and should have the most aegyo

Rockhyun: Hyojin vs Ricky, Sanghoon vs Soomi, and Soora vs Changjo

CAP: Let the games begin!

These boys are really crazy getting psyched over an aegyo contest

Yess they are but at least we all feel comfortable around each other!