Mcountdown

Triple Threat

Salon @ 9AM

I'm so excited to be an MC!!! 

Okay, let's just act like oursleves because we're naturally funny right kekeke

Like naturally funny looking kekekeke

Soora & Hyojin: UNNIE!

HAHAHAHA Nice one! *high five with Jihyun*

If they're funny looking then I look like a gorilla.....

Aniya you're a cute one though :D

YAH! You're just asking to die! *Chases Soomi around*

And you call us the maknaes kekeke

hahahaha xD

MCountdown set @ 11AM

Kaaay everyone Soora and I gotta get going to practice!

Annyeong!!!

Hwaiting!

 

I hope everyone will like us...

Soora there's always gonna be haters but hey that's okay :D Just do your best and if you think that you did your best then that's fine

Arasso unnie gomawo for always encouraging me

kekeke I'm your unnie it's my job!

Cameraman: Okay here are your cards with the script. Try not to look at them so much. There will be teleprompter (Don't know how to spell it) right here so you don't have to keep looking at them. Most importantly make it FUN!

Soora & Hyojin: Ne we'll work hard!

 

1st rehearsal @ 2PM

Let's go let's go let's goooooo!!!!!!

Sheesh wae are you so hyper?

She just ate 5 candy bars.....

YAH! Don't eat to much sweets! You'll get diabetes you pabo!

But it's too gooooood!!!!

Wazzup

OH ANNYEEEOOONGGG!!!!!!! SOORA AND HYOJIN YOU'RE SO PRETTY! C'MON LET'S GO TO REHEARSAL NOW!!!

Since when did she act like that?!?!

Since she ate too much candy while waiting

She didn't eat my candy did she?!?!

Molla oh well 

Andwae!! Unnie did you eat my candy??!!!

Depends is your bag blue??

Ne

Well it was good candy!!! :P

But I was gonna eat that while I was writing my songs later on! 

It's okay I'll buy you candy after

Kids and their sweets.....pretty soon their teeth will be gone once they reach 25

Director: Triple Threat it's your turn!

Triple Threat went after 100% and right before EXO. When 100% Passed by them they all greeted each other.

Hyuckjin: You kids we can hear you all the way on stage!

Chanyong: Mostly Soomi, which is pretty shocking

Wae? I'm just so happy now!!!! WOOHOO!!!

How long does a sugar rush occur??

Minwoo: Molla kekeke is that why she's so loud

Ne.....she's out of control

she ate my candy ;____;

Changbum: Well she saved your teeth from rotting :D

Sanghoon: Looks like you have to go now hwaiting! Hope you win first again!

Don't you guys wanna win too??

Jonghwan: ne but you guys worked harder :) Now go already you guys might be scolded

Triple Threat: Annyeong!

The girls went through rehearsal in a good mood. Just when it finishes Soomi snaps back to normal and is back to ice princess mode.

grrrrr wae am I so tired now?!??!

I wonder too.....

kekekke

Wae are you all acting so weird?!

Cause you were weird first 

eh?

Triple Threat: Neva mind :D

YAH! DON'T IGNORE ME!

Manager: Jihyun cukahae!

Wae?? what did I win!?

Manager: You won a place as one of the models for the adidas fashion show!!

Triple Threat: AHHHHH!!!! *group hug*

Minwoo: AHHHHH(In girly tone) *joins group hug*

YAH! Are you making fun of us!

Minwoo: Aniya! I'm joining the group hug!

Sanghoon: (in girly tone) ehmagod Jihyun noona chukahae gaaal!

What the....??

Rockhyun: Go get em gal!

Are you serious oppas!?!?!

Jonghwan: GIRL POWER!

YAH! Shut up! *Hits Jonghwan as he acts like it hurts*

Gosh you're even more like girls than us.....

Everyone says their byes and hwaiting before Triple Threat heads to rehearsal. They double check that their mics are working and that the stage effects are safe and won't distract them from their performance. Once the finishe rehearsing their song "With you" they watch their practice from the camera that was filming them. THen they rehearse "New Dreaming". Everything was going smoothly till it came to Soora's part to do the backflip. Soora wasn't really paying attention as to where she was gonna land and was about to fall off stage till.........

EXO's Kai caught her just before she could've injured herself. He was now carrying her bridal style back on stage. As he did this Soora couldn't help but blush at the close contact with him. 

Kai: Gwenchana?

Ne kamsahamnida! Jincha kamsahamnida I could've died!

Kai: Just be careful next time. Stunts like that could kill you so please be careful arasso?

ah ne! oh and chukahae on your 3rd win for wolf! (So proud of my 12 wolves! THey deserve it!)

Kai: Kamsahamnida :D I heard EXO and Triple Threat are both fighting for the 1st place for today. I heard you guys won 1st yesterday too

ne~ Well I geuss we shall see who will win right? *Evil smirk*

Kai: You're on  maknae! *Soora and Kai shake hands*

Good luck you're gonna need it! :D

Kai: Kamsah you too kekeke

SOORA GWENCHANA!!!!????

aishhh ne umma! Kai caught me right on time

Jeongmal kamsahamnida Kai-sshi and jesohamnida for putting you through some trouble

Kai: Aniya because of that Soora and I were able to make a bet! By the way Soora if your group wins then......I'll give you a piggyback ride around the whole stage and say "Triple THreat daebak!!!" But if EXO wins then.....you do the same thing for me! 

Oh! And the loser has to buy patbingsu for the winner :D

Kai: Okay, now that food's involved things just got serious!

Yes they did!

Bwo yah! You and Kai made a bet

His idea!

Aigooo our maknae......if EXO wins I'm not giving you a massage!

I'll take my chances unnie :D

MCountdown performance

It was now time for Triple THreat's performance. The girls were getting ready backstage for their performance of "With You". Little did they know that the fans have collaborated with Andy to create a surprise video for them. In the middle of their song the music stops but being the professionals that they are they continued singing. Little did they know that a video was playing behind them on the screen. Their song "With you" playing in the background of the video. Only when a fan shouted: "LOOK BEHIND YOU!" THe girls finally turned around and started breaking down into tears. It was pictures of them from predebut, with their fans, and videos from Andy's CCTV of them practicing and crying in the studio together. Pictures of TOP media family, video messages from Teen Top, 100%, Shinhwa, Andy, and a few fans. Ending with a sign that says "Triple Threat forever <3 Fighters are always on your side"

Teen Top's message: 
L.joe: I remember when we first met you were all so shy to speak till Chunji here had to ask who was handsome in TOP media family :D None of you chose me (Fake cry) but gwenchanayo because you're all my little dongsaengs whom I'm very proud of.

CAP: My dongsaengs STOP MAKING FUN OF MY DEEP VOICE *Cough* Haneul. You girls are like family to us already and we really enjoy every moment we have together with you. Triple Threat hwaiting!

Niel: Annyeong! Hope you don't tire yourself out too much. I've heard that you're all working on a summer album. So everyone please support them cause from what I hear it's daebak! I know you want to finish it before summer ends and as a result you've been staying in the building after you finish you practice till around 5AM Almost. Please take care of your health too arasso? hwaiting!

Chunji: Ahhh~ I feel like you girls will be a threat to us in our status in the kpop world kekekeke xD But kamsahamnida for always showing your love and care for us even in times when we would just annoy you guys. I promise to take care of you all as your oppa so remember to call me that! Arasso? Annyeong!

Ricky: MY KYEOOOOO DONGSEANGS AND NOONAS!!!! You've grown up so much from the first time we met! And I mean that literally too. Some of you are taller than me ;_____; Tell me your secrets later! Okaaay hwaiting! BYEEEE!!!! Saranghae! 

Changjo: ummm....Annyeong! Remember to take care of your health first! You're all working waaaaay to hard and need to rest! If you don't I'll drag you all back to your dorm to rest! And please don't forget to answer my texts and calls too! I'm lonely without my dongseangs! bye bye!

100% message:

Sanghoon: I remember our aegyo contest......I WON AGAINST SOOMI!!! MUHAHAHAAHA!!! okay okay I'll stop now :D Sarangheyo my little sisters :D Don't get hurt! Oppa will take care of you all! Hwaiting!

Changbum: To be honest....teach me your ways! kekeke You're all so talented and you won an award before us!? How could that be! kekeke arasso looking forward to working with you all in the near future! And maybe a dance battle! Soora I'm calling you out! kekeke byeeee!

Minwoo: My five little angels. PUHAHAHAHA! JKJKJKJK you're not angels :D kekeke but you're definitely talented! We were teaching you before but I think it's us that need the extra lessons! Okay see you all later hwaiting!

Rockhyun: I really love how whenever we meet all meet up there's always nothing but chaos! kekeke Work hard and don't give up! I know you'll rule the hallyu wave too! But rule the wave along with us and teen top! 

Chanyong: Remember how we always like to make fun of Sanghoon ripping his shirt open *Sanghoon yells: YAH HYUNG!* kekeke well don't overwork yourselves! Remember to get some rest and eat! Sleeping in the car or the salon isn't enough! Your health is first arasso!? Hwaiting!

Hyukjin: To be honest *Changbum: YAH! Don't copy me* I'M NOT! Anyways....to be honest Haneul....my ear still hurts from your loud scream! I'll get you next time! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! kekeke Remember to never lose who you girls are right now! Don't change just because of what others say just be yourself! okay hwaiting! Sarangheyo my dongseangs let's eat ddokbbuki soon okay!

Jonghwan: Annyeong!!!! First let me start off by saying.....SOORA, JIHYUN, SOOMI, AND HANEUL! Stop making fun of Hyojin and I! We're not dating!!!! Okay now that that's out of the way......Don't stress out too much about the media. We'll always be there for you! So smile! Becuase you all don't look pretty when you're mad or sad. kekeke HWAITING!

Pictures:

(Jihyun&Haneul)

(Soomi&Hyojin)

(Soora&Hyojin)

All members:

With fans:

TOP media family:

(Jihyun&Chunji)

(Minwoo&Haneul)

(Hyojin&Ricky)

(Changjo&Soora)

(Niel&Soomi)

(Soomi&Chunji)

(Hyojin&Jonghwan)

(Jihyun&Hyuckjin)

(Haneul&L.Joe)

(Changbum&Soomi)

(Sanghoon&Soora)

(Soora&Chanyong)

Winner of MCountdown

Okay at this time we'll have all performers come onstage please

Because now it's time for the winner for today's MCountdown!

The candidates for first place for today are EXO and triple threat!

EXO how do you feel about being a candidate for first place for the 4th time?

Suho: We all feel very honores just being a nominee. We've already won for 3 weeks all because of the great love and support from our fans and that to us is enough! 

Ne good luck! And unnie how do you feel about us being nominee for first place?

We've already got our first award only because of our dear fighters so kamsahamnida and sarangheyo! Also because of the great love and support we receive from our family, friends, TOP media family, and the great teamwork and love between my members and I :D

Awwwwwww unnie sarangheyo too!!!! *Hugs Haneul*

Everyone: Kyeeoooo hahahaha

Okay now let's see who the winner is

*Kai and Soora exchange glances and wink at each other*

The winner is...........

EXO: 7689

Triple Threat: 7967

Triple THreat! *gasp* kamsahamnida!

OMO! Jincha kamsahamnida! We really wouldn't have gotten this award if it weren't for all of you who are always so loyal, caring, supportive, and loving! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

Fighters daebak!!!!!!!

*New Dreaming starts playing while Soomi and Hyojin are crying. Thr group does a group hug and says "Triple Threat forever!". 100% and Shinhwa join the girls for their encore stage. EXO stays as well congratulating all of them and Kai walks up to Soora*

Kai: Chukahae! Now back to our bet

I thought you would've ran away :D

Kai: I always keep my promises! kekeke c'mon here I'll bend down

Arasso *Soora sings her part while she's on Kai's back and he'r running around the stage with everyone just laughing at them. Some fans were jealous others laughing at how silly they were. Then kai grabs soora's mic and runs to the middle of the stage but falls down because of excitement*

Kai: TRIPLE THREAT DAEBAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!! *Run away from embarrasment but bumps into Soora and hugs her which make the fans scream*