7/17/13

Triple Threat

Show Champion 8AM 

The members gathered together backstage to prepare for the talkshow part of the show. Other idols that were here today were Apink, Infinite, Sistar, and Crayon Pop. They've already been on Show champion before but never won first. But, this time they were nominees for the first place along with APink. Apink won last time on Show Champion and the girls were positive they would win again today. 

Hey no matter what we are still nominees and that's good! Just enjoy this stage with the fans. 

It was 8:45 and the girls head to the stage with the rest of the idols. They were seated in front of Infinite and Haneul couldn't stop talking to her husband, Sungjong. Apink came on stage and the members ran to them and they all hugged. When sistar arrived they immediately ran to Triple Threat and hugged each of the members. The Camera crew signaled it was time for filming and everyone was ready. 

Eungjung: Welcome to....
Eunjung&Amber: SHOW CHAMPION!

Amber: We have a lot of amazing artists today right Eunjung?
Eunjung: Ne! Majayo. Why don't we introduce all of them?
Infinte: Annyeonghaseyo Infinite imnida!
Triple THreat: Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat imnida!
Apink: Annyeonghaseyo Apink imnida
Sistar: Annyeonghaseyo Sistar imnida
Crayon Pop: Annyeonghaseyo Crayon Pop imnida!
Amber: Welcome everyone!

(I'll skip to Triple Threat cuts in the show)

Amber: Now we have Triple Threat
Eunjung: Can you please introduce yourselves?
Annyeonghaseyo umma leader Haneul imnida

Annyeonghaseyo Ice princess Soomi imnida

Annyeonghaseyo Joker Jihyun imnida

Annyeonghaseyo Aegyo princess Hyojin imnida

Annyeonghaseyo maknae Soora imnida

Amber: So we heard you composed and choreographed all the songs on your summer album too?

Ne we did. But we kinda rushed it since we wanted to finish before Summer ends. 

Eunjung: Sounds good to me still ;D

Triple Threat: Kamsahamnida

Eunjung: So you girls have become very popular even though it's only a few months from your debut. You already won triple crown with your debut song. Now you're nominees for first place now too. Why do you think you're so popular?

I think it's because of the fact that we compose and choreograph our own songs that makes people drawn to us. They want to see how talented we are in producing true music and how creative we are in dancing. 

And also we're from the same company as Teen Top sunbaenims and 100% sunbaenims. They already created a big name for themselves in the kpop industry so many people would be curious as to how we would be like as well.

Amber: mmm majayo. And Haneul you're husband is here today too behind you.

Ne he is *sungjong backhugs Haneul*

Fans: AHHHHHHH!!!

Sunggyu: ayyeeeee

Hahahaha *high five sunggyu*

Eunjung: The members don't like when they show skinship?

Aniyo it's just that they're always so cheesy all the time! Aigoo jincha.

Even when they fight they say cheesy couple stuff like *imitating Sungjong's voice*The thing I want Haneul to change is for her to allow me to protect her

Amber: Aigooo that's not even fighting!

SEE?! 

You wish you were me right now kekeke *evil smirk*

Whatever shickshin leader.

Eunjung: Aigoo hahaha by the way since you're all still pretty young is there anyone that has natural aegyo?

I'm princess of aegyo but Soora, our maknae, is more natural. She doesn't have to try she's just cute. 

Like if she's sad about something and doesn't want to cry she'll puff her cheeks and make puppy dog eyes.

Jincha?! I didn't know I just do it!

That's why it's NATURAL aegyo!

If she's confused she'll  tilt her head to the left and pout her lips. 

She's also very ticklish so when someone tickles her laugh is cute like and she'll like do this cute move to stop us. 

She's really ticklish like anywhere you touch her it tickles.

Amber: Jeongmalyo?! *tickles Soora on her tummy*

AHHH! Ahahahahaha! Andwae andwae *does her cute move to push Amber's hand away*

Eunjung: Ahhh she is cute! Soora how old are you?

16

Eunjung: That's so young! That's like the same age Taemin from Shinee debuted!

 

It was already 9:35 and the girls were backstage doing last minute adjustments to their wardrobe and mics. When everything was fine the girls watched as Sistar was performing their new song "Give it to me". 

Okay it's our turn now ready? 1 2 3 Triple Threat hwaiting!

Hyorin: Hwaiting!

Dasom: good luck!

Bora: We'll be watching you from here

Soyou: Do good!

As soon as the members were on stage the crowd went wild. The staff was still setting up for their performance. But the members were talking with their fans. 

Are you guys excited?

Fans: NE!

What song do you think we should perform?

Fans: Summer forever!

Do you wish it was Summer forever?

Fans: NE!

Nadu!

Okay so we'll be performing soon so everyone get ready for an awesome time! 

The members walked into their starting position. This was their first performance of "Summer forever" on Show Champion so they prepared more props. They have water guns and water ballons waiting for them on stage. As soon as Haneul sings the first line she starts walking towards the middle of stage and claps her hands to the beat of the song. Jihyun comes out and dances with the fans. While Hyojin was singing her solo part the lights dimmed and a spotlight was on Hyojin. Then at the chorus all the members threw water ballons at Hyojin. They grabbed water guns and sprayed each other and also the fans. 

WISH IT WAS SUMMER FOREVER!

Fans: AHHHHHH TRIPLE THREAT JJANG!

The girls walked off stage with a few props to help clean up. They were soaking wet and Sistar just laughed at them.

Dasom: Woahhh you girls are daebak!

Kamsahamnida unnie but....I'm cold now D:

Bora: We'll walk you guys to your dressing room.

 

Once everyone was in their dressing rooms they watched as Apink performed "No no no no" and heard the loud fan chants, mostly guys. 

Wow that's some manly fan chant

I know right!

Look they're done! Let's go on stage now.

Everyone gathered on stage and Triple Threat and Apink were standing together since they were nominees for NO.1. They were all holding each others hands. 

Amber: And the show champion is......*drum roll*

Eunjung&Amber: APIN

----------

----------

---------

-----------

-----------

TRIPLE THREAT! CHUKAHAE!

Hayoung jumped onto Soora and hugged her. The rest of the Apink members congratulated them. 

Eunji: Can we stay on stage with you?

Of course *slings arm around Eunji and Bomi*

Sungjong: Yeobo! Chukahae!!! *hugs Haneul*

Woohyun: Get a room!

Oppa we're not kissing!

 

 

It was already 11AM and the members were done with their schedules for the day. Before heading to TOP media they decided to visit the grocery store first to buy their awesome sunbaenims a present. Today was 100% 300 Day anniversary.

You guys can buy cake I need to buy something special for Jonghwan oppa

oohhhoohhh So you do like him now!

Just get the food

Arasso maybe we should leave you two alone together hmmm??? kekeke

UNNIE!

Fine fine! Food we got it! Go get your yeobo something special. 

Aishhhh this leader.

 

Hmmmm...what should I get him....ahh molla! otoke! I know he loves music but he already has a guitar. AHA! But I'm gonna need some help....If I ask my members they'll just be fangirling the whole time....OH! I'll call Chunji oppa!

Yobeseyo? Chunji oppa!

Chunji: Wae Hyojin?

Where are you right now?

Chunji: TOP media wae?

I need your help.

Chunji: Arasso where do I meet you?

 

Oh! I got a text from Hyojin unnie....she said she has to do something and will go to TOP media by herself. 

Arasso! C'mon we should buy something other than cake

Let's buy them these friendship necklaces! One with a locket so we can put a picture of them as a group!

Wae unnie!? 

What's wrong with that?! A symbol of their close bond as brothers

well when you put it that way I guess we can get them let's put their names on it!

And say 100% Forever!

How long will it take?? I wanna go to the building already!

Calm down you ice princess

Aigooo.... what about this one! All the others are too girly. 

(Pretend it has a locket)

 

Not bad Soomi okay can we get seven of these and engrave something into them?

Worker: Sure :)

 

1PM TOP media building 100% Dance studio

Teen Top was hanging out with 100% to congratulate them on 300 days. 

L.Joe: Almost a year for you guys

Changbum: I know time goes by fast

Minwoo: Where's Chunji?

Niel: Mollayo he said he has to help someone then left. 

*knock knock*

Annyeonghaseyo

Ricky: DONGSEANGS!

I'm older than you pabo *flicks Ricky's forehead* 

Ricky: Not in the kpop industry! 

We brought presents! 

You better like them

Hyuckjin: Of course the coldness from you

Shut up!

Changjo: YEOBO!

CHangjo oppa! *hugs tightly*

Jonghwan: Where's Hyojin?

Mollayo she seperated with us when we went shopping for you guys. She said she;ll meet us here later.

MM! We also got you these. So Hyuckjin oppa, Chaumbum. Chanyong, Minwoo oppa, Rockhyun oppa, Sanghoon, and Jonghwan

100%: *gasp* YAH! 

Jonghwan: You guys didn't have to go this far for us!

Sanghoon: Gomawo! 

You have to wear it to at least one broadcasted performance. Either Mcountdown, music bank, or Inkigayo.

Rockhyun: Arasso gomawo!

Chunji: ahem! Ladies and gentlemen!

CAP: When did he get here?

Chunji: I present Hyojin! *Hyojin comes out and Chunji prepares the microphone and guitar* You're all ready! Go get em!

Okay Chukahae to 100% Sunbaenims!

Ayyee not fair! She gets to give them a song

told you guys we should've got something better than cake

Anyways chukahae whatever they got you is from me too

Not fair! You gotta pay back your share

I'll buy you patbingsu

Arasso!

Anyways this is for Jonghwan oppa

Jonghwan: me?!

Ne. Okay Chunji oppa *Chunji turns on the speakers*

Jonghwan: I love you even more than love song baby :D

Saranghaeyo I'm sorry it took me so long to realize.

Jonghwan: The wait was worth it though saranghae Hyojin *hugs Hyojin tight and kisses her forehead*

Great so another couple in the family!?

You know if we keep getting couples everyone's gonna think we're like s....

Well unnie when you're in love none of that matters

It's funny how it's maknae line that's in love.

Niel: Yea funny! hhahaha

Why do you sound awkward?

Niel: Really Soomi?! You're asking that!? *storms out of the room*

What?

Soomi are you literally blind?! 

Niel oppa's been there for you through so much! He was in pain when he found out you were injured in Paris! Remember?!

L.Joe: He really was worried he barely slept at all. 

Wait. So you're saying he has feeling for me!?

Hyuckjin: Good job you figured it out!

*runs after niel*

I have a feeling we're all gonna be in a relationship....

By the way Soora did you ever talk to Kai yet?

Ani wae?

You know he loved you and all and to see you and Changjo kissing must've really hurt him. 

Changjo: Maybe you should visit him just to clear things up.

Arasso maybe I will tomorrow.

 

Banpo Bridge 5PM

Niel couldn't believe that Soomi still didn't realize his feelings for her. After everything he went through how can she not know yet?! He felt like everything he went through meant nothing to her. All those sleepless nights because he was worrying about Soomi in Paris, his strong guilt he felt that he didn't eat properly for not being able to protect her. All he wanted was to receive some kind of love back from Soomi. But, maybe she doesn't love him as much as he loves her.

Niel: *sigh* I guess so....

YAH! Pretty boy!

Niel: Soomi?

Out of all places you chose to run here huh?

Niel: Wae?

You don't remember? This is the Banpo bridge. The place we became close friends. When you cheered me up that night. 

Niel: And I told you that you were beautiful

yeaaa....Niel look I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like nothing. You've done so much for me and I haven't done anything to show my appreciation. 

Niel: I would be lying if I said that's not true.....

*sigh* Mianhae....I really do appreciate everything you've done for me. You've always made me happy. Whenever I was sad you never hesitated to cheer me up. No matter how crazy I am you still managed to keep up with me. *starts crying* I've never felt so much love from someone other than my members. NIEL I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU WORRY ABOUT ME! I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD BE HURTING YOU! I guess I really am nothing but trouble.....

Niel: But it was through all that "trouble" that made me love you even more. Uljima. You're not pretty when you cry because you're make up is running. kekekeke

hahaha shut up...

Niel: Here *wipes her tears and the ruined make up* much better :D You'd be even more prettier if you smile.

You can't tell me what to do!

Niel: kekekeke you sure? bbuing bbuing

I'm used to Hyojin that doesn't work

Niel: What about this. *turns soomi around to face him and slowly he comes closer....closer....till his lips were on Soomi's* Did that work?

Maybe....*starts smiling and blushing like crazy*

Niel: Omo you're actually blushing!

NO I'M NOT! *Kicks Niel*

Niel *Runs away while yelling* YOU'RE BLUSHING! YOU'RE BLUSHING!

SHUT UP!!!!

 

Good luck Niel :D Soomi don't be too hard on him arasso? kekekeke Soora's gonna be visiting Kai soon!! I also have something planned for L.Joe and Jihyun and maybe Minnie. You remember Minnie? Chukahae to the new couple Jonghwan and Hyojin!! And to winning NO.1 on Show Champion! WOOT WOOT! Daebak! 

Now I'll spoil you all with KPOP GIFS!!! SARANGHAEYO MY LOVELIES!

OKAY BYE BYE NOW!!! Infinite Destiny! BAP Hurricane! 2NE1 Falling in Love :D