Triple Threat Not like most groups?

Triple Threat

786,450 Views

Reaction to Triple Threat's Camera

 

It's Triple Threat's turn for their self camera. Just like how Teen Top, Girls Day, and Infinite had a self camera so did these girls. But the most shocking part of this camera was how much was revealed about the girls. Even though it was just a short video many neitizens commented about how fun they are. They would always party and dance around. Many people are demanding they have their own reality show. But, another thing that stood out was the deep moments they had together. They borught up the fact that they've been through a lot, and as we all know there have been many scandals for them. One of the major events was when the girls were in Paris and someone almost tried to kill Soomi. Who knows what worse things they've been through?! In the middle of the video Fx's Krystal and Soora had an intimate conversation while cameras were rolling. Krystal was apologizing to Soora about EXO's Kai. But, Soora didn't seem hurt at all and instead happily forgave Krystal and suggested they be friends. Krystal then noticed the camera and told everyone how amazing Soora is and apologized to Kai. What could have happened? These girls were able to show so much in just a short self camera but everyone loved it. 

 

Comments:

flyhigh: When I saw Krystal and Soora talking I was kinda nervous. Like the tension was so high and I wasn't even there! I really wonder what happened...

fxluvv: See? This proves that Krystal is a kind person! So get away all you haters!

fighter3threat: Mann these girls really did go through a lot I just know! Scandals with Soomi and Taemin, Scadal with Haneul and Sungjong (though they're married now), the Dream concert incident. Makes me wonder even more what happens to them behind closed doors.

jijisoora: When Jihyun and Soomi brough up the goodbye stage for New Dreaming I literally couldn't help but cry. These girls are literally like sisters I can just tell. They have a deep love for their fans and for creating music and dance together. 

teenzontop: Before I was kind of an anti fan for triple threat but I decided to give them a chance and watched this self camera.....it amazed me how fun they are even with cameras on. Plus how leader like Haneul was when she scolded her members, and that time when Soomi was gonna cry. I'm starting to like them and approve of Soora and Changjo. Though I wonder what happened between her, Krystal, and Kai..... Seems like Krystal was at fault there and Soora was just happy to be friends. Soora seems really kind hearted. 

icecreamvan: I agree, this self camera was definitely different from other groups. This video could help antis turn into fighters :D It showed so much about the girls true selves. Imagine if they had their own show like 2NE1 TV!? that would be awesome!