Day off

Triple Threat

TOP Media Triple Threat Dance Studio @ 8AM

The girls were coming with a choreography for three of the songs on their album. "Loving U", "Sunshine", and "In the Night Sky". They decided that they wanted their title song "Summer forever" to just be a stage of fun. They'll be using water guns, water ballons, and just having fun with the crowd. 

That'll be a good feeling of Summer :P We should really ask Andy oppa if we can film our own MV for "Summer Forever" with the rest of the family.

Yea so we can make a comeback right away :D 

We need to let him hear our songs first though so shall we go??

Arasso kaja everyone!

Conference room

Andy: So you want a summer album......right now?? You just debuted?

Ne but we figured that since it's summer time now would be the best time to release an album since everyone doesn't have school. And Triple Threat is really at the top for popularity right now so we figured why not?

Andy: *sigh* But you're gonna have to work hard for all new songs on an album. Or do you want me to hire songwriters?

There's no need oppa :) We already finished the album here you go

Andy: Already!?!?! But but but how?!

It was stressing....very stressing....we stayed back late to compose songs and we even did it during our breaks between schedules.

Andy: Ahhhh I see......wow okay ummm I'll listen to right now

Okay kamsahamnida.

After Andy listened to the album he was very surprised that the girls could come up with such great songs in such a short amount of time. That probably didn't slee at all! 

Andy: Hmmmm.....I was right to form you five girls as a group :D

EH?

Andy: Not many people can come up with such great songs in such little time. I'm amazed :D But one question...

We're working on the choreography right now

Andy: Good to hear but that's not my question......did you girls even sleep at all??

Honestly......not really. We composed songs till 12AM then practiced our current debut album songs right away. We didn't come home till...about....4AM.

Andy: Then here.....I'll let you girls have the day off.

But oppa we need to work on the choreo

Andy: Oh it's your choice if you want to have this day off or continue...but I highly suggest you accept this offer because it's very rare.

WE ACCEPT!!!!!!

Andy: Kekekeke arasso arasso today you can spend the day with your whoever you want :D but tonight you practice again at 6PM

Triple Threat: NE!

Jihyun's POV

FINALLY!! I can't believe we finally get a day off! I'm so happy! Maybe I'll use this time to see my family.

*Calls umma* Umma! I'm coming home!

I finally reach my house and it's already 10AM. 

Umma appa I'm home!!!

Umma: OHHHHH!!! My daughter! How have you been? Do you have any scratches?? Are you sick? What do you want to eat?

Umma gwenchanayo :) I'm not sick but I really do miss your kimchi stew :P

Umma: Arasso I'll go make a nice good one for you come come in!

Appa: Have you been stressed lately? Do you get any sleep?

Well we just finished our summer album so before that we really didn't have any sleep. Except when we were in the van or salon.

Umma: Why don't you go and take a nap I'll wake you up at 1PM for your kimchi stew and maybe I'll invite the rest of the family!

I'm only staying till 5PM because I have to go back and come up with a choreography for our songs. And we leave for Paris tomorrow so we have to rehearse too.

Appa: THese kids don't get any rest!

But it's worth it! I'm doing what I enjoy doing.....music

Umma: OK it's settled you go take a nap I'll wake you up when the family is here and when food is ready okay? Now go

Appa: I don't think this idol career is good for her. SHE'S BASICALLY DYING!

Umma: Let her decide! When you're doing something you love all those obstacles go away 

Appa: Are you saying we should just let her suffer like that!?

Umma: But she's happy! She wants to do this!! She didn't train all those years just to be pulled out of the group!

*They wanted to pull me out?! No way I'm not letting them!*

Appa: Fine! just make her food then

Hyojin's POV

My umma and appa are on a business trip for medicine. So I guess I'll just stay in the dorm and sleep. OR! 

*Grabs phone and dials a number* C'mon please be available!

??: Yobeseyo?

Oppa! Thank goodness you answered!

??: What's wrong? Are you sick? You want me to come over?

Aniya we can meet up at Lotte world? Please? If you're free!

??: Arasso I'll be there right away!

Chakaman oppa can you pick me up from the dorm?

??: Kekeke arasso you're only a few floors away anyways

YESSS!!!! I finally get to go out! I don't feel like sleeping :D *knock knock*

??: Hyojin!

AH! Coming! *opens door* Gomawo for coming Jonghwan oppa!!!

Jonghwan: Of course! Now shall we??

We shall! kekeke

Haneul's POV

Hmmmmm.......what to do what to do?? Maybe I'll just sleep kekeke. I am tired. Yea I guess that's what I'll do. I miss having a sleep that's longer than 2 hours!!!!

OH BED HOW I LOVE YOU!!!!

Soora's POV

My family's in America and I'm pretty sure it'll take longer than just a few hours just trying to go to Hawaii..... hmmmm...maybe I'll just practice my dancing.

*Andy walks in*OH! Soora you're not out?

My family's in America and I'm not that close with many people other than TOP media family

Andy: Well I wanted to tell you  something before you left but you left right away. 

OMO! Jesohamnida!

Andy: kekeke anyways I wanted to ask you if you could perform a special dance with EXO Kai.

Why?

Andy: all the fans have been shipping you and Kai together ever since that whole bet you two made on Mcountdown. Saying how you two are perfect for each other most especially since both of you are amazing dancers. So why not give the fans what they want and do a performance together. Some kind of ballet duet. 

What event?? 

Andy: We don't know yet. We were thinking MAMA awards, Golden Disk awards, or Gayo Daejun 2013.

Those are all a loooooong time away

Andy: Ne but we want the dance to be something that would make everyone's jaw drop and make them stare in awe. So that should take a while to prepare. Plus it'll require a lot of umm....touching.

I can only choose Kai? Not someone like.......Changjo?

Andy: The fans aren't really shipping you two as a couple.

Oh I see....

Andy: Do you accept or decline?

I'll accept it.

Andy: Okay but that dance duet probably won't be the only thing you two will be doing together. I just got a text *looks at phone* from EXO's manager requesting that you do a special dance together on the Kpop dream concert.

Bwo!?!

Andy: So are you sure you want to go along with this? Everyone will be shipping you two together.

Honestly, I wanted Changjo.....but it's not like we're dating in reality right?

Andy: Oh of course not

Arasso 

Andy: Great! the concert is on 6/21-6/22 so right now it's 1PM did you eat lunch already?

Ne I did

Andy: Okay so can you head to SM building and practice right now with Kai? I know I gave you a day off today but....

Aniya gwenchana I'll go

Andy: Great!The van's outside annyeong! hwaiting! 

Ne *What if I fall for Kai!?! What about Changjo??*

Soomi's POV

Where should I go.....maybe the mall? Or.....maybe just the dorm. *Sigh* If I wasn't a member of Triple Threat I'd probably be sitting on a bench doing nothing like I am right now....*Puts her hands in her jeans pocket and feels a paper* Oh? What's this? It's her address.....Should I go?? Ani I don't think I'm ready. Maybe if I go with him them things might be better. *Pulls out phone and dials a number*

??:Yobeseyo? 

Ummmm....I need your help.

??: What happened?

I think I want to see my umma now and.....

??: Where do I meet you?

At your cafe.

??: I'll be there (2PM-I'll be there! keke)

After waiting for only 5 minutes the door opens to DaNi cafe. 

Wow that was kinda fast.

??: So you sure you're ready?

.......ne....gomawo....Niel oppa :)

Niel: Ani gwenchana kaja?

Okay I can do this!

 

OMO! Everyone's having their own little fun. Who will Soora choose Kai or changjo? Will Jihyun's appa kick her out of the group? What will happen between Hyojin and Jonghwan's simple friendship? How will things go between Soomi and her mom and will Niel help her? Does Haneul get a good nap........of course she will kekekeke xD Read on to find out more!!!!

Even Nickhun is anticipating the next chapter :D