Triple Threat Camera

Triple Threat

Do you know how some groups have like self camera? They film themselves during the day? Well this is for Triple Threat :D

8/17/13

5AM:

??: Wake up! YAHH!!! Unnie!!! C'mon! *person falls off bed* Get up we have to go to mcountdown

??: arhgdshfdslafsdlk!!!! *crawls out of the room*

??: YAH YOU KIDS PPALI! We'll pick up breakfast along the way!

*Everyone heads to the door till someone picks up the camera*

Oops! Cannot forget you! Kaja!! 

YAH! Hyojin-ah ppali! 

ne! *runs quickly*

 

6AM:

The girls were eating breakfast while getting their hair and make up done. Soora picks up the camera and films her and Jihyun.

Annyeonghaseyo everyone :D Maknae soora imnida

Jihyun imnida :)

so right now....everyone's getting their make up done but we're both waiting for our turn...don't we look good without make up?

My best side is the left

mines is the right

this is why we're perfect *hugs soora*

mianhae but I'm just gonna put the camera over here on the table because we need to eat. You can watch us...umm....eat like monsters kekekeke

hahaha put our legs up and eat with our mouth?

yea! Shall we *both of them puts their legs up then laughs* I wanted some kind of soup so I got dumpling soup :P

I have bokumbap (fried rice)

I hope you're all eating breakfast everyday! You need to stay healthy!

Camera changes to Haneul and Soomi:

annyeonghaseyo everyone leader Haneul imnida

ice princess soomi imnida

we already finished breakfast except for Jihyun and Soora so they're just eating and waiting for their turn over there *films them* never mind they're already filming themlseves.

film me *looks at camera and fixes her hair*

ayyyee you're already pretty 

visual *does a cute pose* 

pla plahhh she can't do aegyo jesohamnida everyone. She's only the 2ND visual :D Not the first :D That's Jihyun!

aishhhh....

kekekekeke

*Hyojin walks by and notices Haneul with the camera and takes it away*

YAH!

Annyeonghaseyo aegyo princess hyojin imnida *does aegyo*

Everyone: *acts sick in the background* EWWWWWW!!!

YAHHHH! I'm cute! 

It's only coming out of you're own mouth though

They always bully me

you think that's harsh...I'm the maknae! *as she yells from the table*

Arasso arasso okay well let me show you the whole place *films everyone in the room* Jihyun unnie and Soora finally finished breakfast and now it's their turn to do make up :D Everyone we'll be back soon :) see ya later! *waves at camera*

 

8AM

The camera is filming everyone getting ready in backstage. Jihyun was doing school work, Haneul was talking to a staff, Hyojin and Soora were going over their lines as MC's, Soomi was playing a video game. Soomi notices the camera and grabs

everyone's busy but don't worry I'm here!!! Soora and Hyojin are MC's so they're busy. Jihyun unnie has an essay to finish, and Haneul is doing her job as leader :D Daebak! Do you wanna know where we are? We're in MCountdown! We'll be performing Summer Forever for the last time today....*cries* it was really fun! Our first comeback.....I'm gonna miss this. 

*JIhyun jumps in* Yah you act as if you're leaving the group

Yah! Don't you have to finish your essay?!

I finished it already! Everyone focus hard on studies and you can finish them faster :D

Well aniyo everyone I'm not leaving the group it's just that this was our first comeback...remember when we cried on our goodbye stage for New Dreaming?!

Yeaaa....we were so touched by everyone that supported us. Then we went backstage and did a group hug :) We promised we'd stay together forever *Soomi and Jihyun hug*

Aigooo why are we talking like this?! Mian everyone if we made you cry *wipes her eyes that were starting to form tears*

uljima!!! ahahaha it's just that we've always been through a lot A LOT together 

we definitely have....us and TOP media family....and even with Apink :D

mhmmm :D kekeke crazy times 

If you keep watching maybe we'll tell you all one of those crazy times

are you sure? It's pretty personal

gwenchanayo because I love fighters! I love them that's why :D

Camera films Soora and Hyojin on stage as MC's. Just then the girls ran off stage.

ppali ppali! *grabs Hyojin's hand and runs*

in a few minutes all the members were in their summer forever outfits to perform their goodbye stage. They were all fixing their mics then  fx came off stage. 

Amber: Annyeong! Hwaiting!

Victoria: We heard this was your goodbye stage good luck! *hugs haneul*

Kamsahamnida unnie :D

Luna: But we'll see each other again in LA! 

Sulli: Can't wait for that!

yea me either! I'm so excited!

Camera keeps rolling and there's Krystal and Soora together. 

Krystal: Look Soora, mianhae for earlier....I guess I was a little stupid. It doesn't matter what you do and you can talk to Kai about stuff you need to clear up. I know since you're dating Changjo now you need to clear a few things with Kai so mianhae for overacting. 

Gwenchanayo :) As long as we can be friends from now! *brings her hand out and Krystal hesitated but agreed* YAAY! *hugs Krystal* Now you can be part of the Triple Threat family!!! Okay annyeong unnie

Krystal: Hwaiting! *notices camera* did you catch everything!?! oh no...oh well at least you all know fx and Triple threat are good friends :D Soora is an amazing girl and deserves nothing but the best. And Kai if you're watching mianhae....I'll try to become a better person. I hope you'll forgive me. 

Camera films the girls having fun on stage with the fans. 

 

2PM

The girls are now passed out in the van and are heading to a photoshoot. Once they get there their manager wakes them up. 

Manager: Wake up you have another schedule 

The memebers tiredly grab their stuff and leave the fan. They all limp towards to the studio. Once they enter they greet everyone with smiles even though they're tired. But, once inside the dressing room...

The girls were getting pumped up to wake up themselves and Soora grabs the camera and dances with it causing the camera to shake looking as if the girls were destroying the room.

Okay we're awake now :D let's roll!!!!! 

the photoshoot starts and the girl show off different charms in front of the camera. They were so crazy and now they're serious. 

The photoshoot lasted for an hour. In between the shoot some of the members would go around having fun with the staff too. 

4PM

The girls were stretching in the dance studio getting ready for another intense practice.

We're now at TOP media. We'll be practicing hard for the KCON. We're leaving soon right everyone?

Triple Threat: ne!

So we need to work hard. So far you've seen the fun side of us but now we have to get serious.

Camera films the girls practicing all the dances. It's already 7PM and the girls are still practicing. 

YAHHH we went over this already! I thought you said you would fix it

Mianhae *bows*

Again!

Caption: Haneul you can be scary...

If we can't get this right then how can we perform?! This is our dance moves why are we messing up?!

The members take a break and everyone is seperated in the room drinking water and catching their breath. THey're all sweating like crazy.

Okay let's practice while singing now. *during the rehearsal Soora's voice cracks* YAH! Soora! You did that on our debut practice too!

mianhae *bows* 

okay again!

It's 10PM and the girls are stil practicing. This time their manager comes in and brings food for the girls. They all eat up everything quickly.

They finish the food and resting at 11:35PM and they have one more practice before they can relax. On their last practice everything was perfect. 

Caption: Girls finish perfectly! Food is your energy!

It's now 12:45 AM and Hyojin grabs the camera

We're down with practice!!!! *jumps around the room* Now that practice is done we always end in a good mood :D

(Ignore the ending part where EXO's song is playing kekekeke)

Caption: Party time!!!

1AM

The girls are finally in their dorm. 

Caption: Big revelation of their dorm!

I don't think our dorm has even been broadcasted has it?

I don't think so we should give them a tour!!! *shows the girls rooms* (look at ch. 7 for their dorm)

we divide the chores between each members equally so it's always clean. 

the girls seperate and wash up. At 2AM Soora comes out with Soomi and they both have face masks on and they head to the kitchen and make some ramen for everyone. All the members walk out to the living room once they smell it.

Caption: The power of food!

By 2:30 AM all the members were eating in the living room together watching TV 

What should we watch? Horror?

AH! Ani!! I don't like horror

Okay let's watch it

Caption: Poor maknae Soora......

Which one? Devil Within?

Okay I watched that one but it wasn't that scary! 

If Soora watched it and she didn't cry then it's probably not that scary. *faces camera* Soora gets scared easily.

Insidious!

*in english* NOOOOOOO!!!!!

*in english* YESSSSSSS!!!! Just watch

I no understand...?

While the members are watching they already finished their ramen and their mouths are hanging open and immersed in the movie. Soora is covering her ears while watching and Soomi notices. She sneaks up behind Soora

BOO!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

At 4AM the girls say goodnight and their self camera ends.