Day off part 2

Triple Threat

Lotte World- Hyojin & Jonghwan

Hyojin just wanted a break from rehearsals and practices. She wanted just a few hours to be a kid again. To enjoy what she wasn't able to while she was busy training. Lotte world was the perfect place for it. She didn't want to disturb her members on their, most likely, ONLY day off. Haneul's sleeping for more than 2 hours, Soomi is out maybe finally meeting her mom, Jihyun was spending time with her family, and Soora......well......nobody knows what the little child was up to. But for now all Hyojin wanted was to get her mind off those things and enjoy the moment with Jonghwan.

Oppa I haven't been here in so long! I miss this place!!!

Jonghwan: kekeke nadu we're both too busy to have fun that's why

Yeaaaa FINALLY! A day off!!!!

Jonghwan: So where to first??

We should go on scary rides first before eating!

Jonghwan: You sure?? You're not gonna be scared??

Aniya! I'm tough! What about you? Are you the one that's scared???hmmm...???

Jonghwan: Aisshhh ani! I'm just worried about you sheesh. Fine let's go there!

B-B-BWOH!?! That ride!?!

Jonghwan: Wae? I thought you weren't scared

Ani ani I'm not kaja! 

Once the two were seated and waiting for everyone else to take their seats Hyojin started panicking. She's never been at Lotte world in a long time and haven't gone on rides like this. She doesn't know what to expect and is scared she might fall of because of high the ride goes. Jonghwan noticed her nervous face and comforted her.

Jonghwan: Gwenchana you don't have to admit it. Don't worry I'll protect you.

Promise?

Jonghwan: Ne *pinky promise together* forever

Just then the ride starts to rise higher and Hyojin is already screaming even before the ride officially starts. Jonghwan keeping his promise hold her hand tight and wraps one arm around her while his other arm holding on for dear life. Once the ride starts swinging around like crazy the both of them are screaming their heads off. Hyojin holds Jonghwan's hand tighter and closes her eyes while Jonghwan starts to get less scared and enjoys the ride by laughing and screaming out loud.

Jonghwan: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

When the two finally got down from the ride Hyojin couldn't help but fall to the ground and say OH HOW I LOVE YOU GROUND!

Jonghwan: kekeke that was fun though!

You crazy!

Jonghwan: kekekeke I know :P

The day went on with the two going on all the rides and enjoying every single moment of it. Till finally it was 4PM and they decided to eat together.

Oppa we should grab something to eat now

Jonghwan: You're right what time do you have to be back?

6PM

Jonghwan: Kaaay let's get going now!!!

The two decided to eat vegie pizza and share a strawberry smoothie together (stick 2 straws in the drink like how couples usually do).

Ahhhhhh today was daebak :D I feel so much more refreshed like I have more energy now

Jonghwan: nadu! I feel so happy after going on all the rides

We should do this again sometime

Jonghwan: Ne! 

After eating together they both walked to TOP media building together. Jonghwan walking Hyojin to her dance studio.

Arasso this is my stop annyeong oppa kamsahamnida for an awesome day! *Turns around to open the door but Jonghwan grabs her arm right away and spins her around to face him*

Jonghwan: Hyojin-ah....be honest with me.....do you feel anything special at all when you're with me?

Of course! You're one of my closest best friends I can truly rely on!

Jonghwan: Is that all you feel around me?

Wae? Is that bad?

Jonghwan: Ani....but do you feel anything more *Grabs Hyojin's hand and interlocks his fingers with hers*

.........molla....I better go now I'll see you later Jonghwan oppa *Releases her hand from his and walks away*

Jonghwan: *Sigh* A best friend....that's all I ever was to you.....now I probably lost that title.......bye Hyojin.....

Soomi and Niel

Soomi finally gained all the courage she needed to visit her umma. She still wasn't fully ready so she brought along Niel. Only Niel knows about how serious the problem is with her and her umma, besides the members. Right now Soomi was standing in front of her mom's new house. It wasn't grand like their old house when the family was normal, nor was it broken down like the house Soomi and her mom lived in after her dad's walk out on them. It was just a simple white house surrounded by plants. 

Niel: You ready?

Aniya....but with you.....ne. *takes a breath* okay here goes *knock knock knock*

Umma: Who is it?

Your dau......it's soomi.

Umma: Soomi?!?! Jincha!?! *Opens door* Oh sweety you actually came!!!!

ne I actually did.....

Umma: Oh and you brought a friend?

This is Ahn Daniel or Niel from Teen Top. He's also in an upcoming drama with me.

Niel: Annyeonghaseyo

Umma: Annyeonhaseyo oh why don't you all relax here on the table while I make some snacks

Why would you come back for me? Why would you want me to visit you?

Umma: As my way of telling you that I really do love you and I very much regret everything I did to you in the past. Having you take care of me and not being able to give you a good childhood

Never thought I'd hear you apologize.....

Umma: Please Soomi.....forgive me *bows*

Niel: Soomi-ah she's bowing! 

If I do forgive you ........are you gonna treat me like that every again?

Umma: Aniyo of course not. 

Then one more question......

Umma: Ne?

Why were you so embarassed of me before?

Umma: At the time honestly.....ne I was. I didn't want you to pursue a career like that. I just thought you'd be better as a lawyer or nurse.

Thanks for your honesty. And.....what's the real reason for appa walking out on us?

Umma: You said the last question earlier was your final one. I don't have to anser that.

Why not?! 

Niel: Soomi calm down

Aniya oppa. Wae?!?!

Umma: I think you should go back to practice now hmm? I hear you'll be going to Paris tomorrow so you should practice.

Tsch....fine! This is why I never call you "my umma"  *runs out*

Niel: Soomi!

Umma: Excuse me? Niel? Umm....it seems like my daughter trust you very much. So I want to give you an important task,

Niel: What is it?

Umma: Just in case something bad ever happens to her you promise to protect her?

Niel: Noona why are you...??

Umma; Just promise me! jebalyo

Niel: ummm....arasso I promise. 

Umma: I'm counting on you. Here's my number. Please go to her now.

Niel: um ne.

Jihyun and her family

Jihyun hasn't seen her family for years, except when they came over to their surprise debut party. She missed being able to cuddle with them, share laughes with them, cook and eat together, and just love and care for each other. But ever since her arrival Jihyun's appa has been worrying about her health. He thinks that it's best for her to just leave the group and continue with her education. But Jihyun is dead set on music and will forever be with music and her members. Right now it's 3PM and all of Jihyun's family, aunts, uncles, and cousins, have come over to see her. 

Kamsahamnida for coming! Umma the food was delicious!

Umma: kekeke of course!

Appa: Now that the family's left....Jihyun I wanna talk to you about something.

What's wrong?

Appa: Oh your umma and I are doing just fine but you're not.

Bwo?

Appa: I think it's best for you to drop out of the group.

BWO?!

Appa: Ne and as you appa I know what's best so you must follow as I say

Aniya! You don't know what's best! And I'm not leaving the group! They're my sisters already! We all share something together that I can never share with anybody else! Our love for music. We've been through way too much to just back out! I'm NEVER leaving! And nothing's gonna stop me! Music is my life appa! can't you see?!?!

Appa: Aniya I don't see. Why would you choose that over something better like being able to enjoy freedom!?!

I am free! I get to make my own music, perform in front of an audience that loves my music, and I get to do something I really love! That's more than enough for me!

Appa: You do as I say!

You can't make me!! Just because you didn't get to live the life that you wanted doesn't mean that I can't!

Appa: .......

*Gasp* Appa I didn't mean to

Appa: Ani gwenchana you're right. Continue with your music mianhae you really do love it that much huh?

With all my heart.

Appa: *sigh* then I guess nothing is better than to see you happy as long as I don't see you in a hosiptal bed.

kekekeke arasso appa saranghae and kamsahmanida

Soora and Kai

Soora doesn't have any family members in Korea, they're all in Hawaii. Since she spent most of her time training she doesn't really have any friends besides TOP media family and her members. So she decided to just practice dancing. Till Andy comes in telling Soora that the fans love Kai and her together. EXO's manager and Andy have agreed to have the two do project together to grant the fans wishes. But Soora isn't so sure about it since she does after all love.....Changjo. Sadly she agrees and is now in SM's dance studio waiting for Kai and the choreographer to practice a dance for the KPOP dream concert in paris. It's currently 2PM leaving her only about 3 hours to practice the new dance number. Just then Kai and the choreographer walk in.

CO- choreographer.

Kai: Mianhae for keeping you waiting.

Aniya gwenchana. As long as we start working right away!

CO: Ne we should I hope you've already stretched

Check!

CO: Good :) Now this dance is a y dance number. So here's the first steps......

CO: Good now Kai you have to hold Soora in your arms then turn around like this and make sure you're both looking into each others eyes. So let's run through that again!

After getting the first half of the choreography in just 2 hours the two were finally able to take a short break. 

Kai: So are you really all for this whole Kai and Soora couple thingy?

Well, it's for the fans it's not like we're dating in reality.

Kai: True. But hey that shouldn't make things seem awkward between us. Remember when we first met we just talked as if we were close friends? Well let's continue that! 

Arasso....

Kai: Was there someone else you wanted to be partners with?

Ani gwenchana! Let's stop talking about that! c'mon I have to leave soon and the concert is in a few days so let's get working!

CO: Okay I've decided to make the dance more interesting instead of just close contact. How about this move (Shows the move with his co-choreographer) and Soora you finish with Kai carrying you like this. 

Ahhhhhh! That's so scary! 

Kai: You can trust me! Just go!

Okay I'm coming ready? ready? ready?

Kai: I've been ready for almost 10 minutes already! Ppali!

Okay 1, 2, 3.......*moves 1 inch then stops and laughs* Ahhh I really can't!

Kai: Gwenchana!!!! Just trust me!!!!!! I got you :) 

Arasso......I trust you oppa....*takes a breath* okay 1, 2, 3!

Soora and Kai dance together then Soora's back is facing Kai and she swings her arm around his shoulder as Kai caries her and Soora is on top of his shoulder. 

CO: YAAAAY! Finally!!! It's 5:30 PM you guys have finally finished the dance!

Kai: Hey that was easy :D 

CO: Soora I'm sorry to keep you but can we do one more run through?

Of course!

After going through the dance one more time Kai decided to walk Soora downstairs to the parking lot. 

Kai: Today was actually fun :D

Surprsingly I had fun too but please don't drop me when we're performing

Kai: Kekeke I promise arasso annyeong!

Oh chakaman I have something here. I always have this just in case I might have any body pain. *Takes out a pain relief pad* 

Kai being the curious person that he is got closer to Soora to see what was for him. But when Soora turned around Kai's face was just 2 inches away from her. Kai looked into her eyes and thought, her eyes are so beautiful. And her lips are...are...I just want to kiss them.......

Ummm.....here Kai oppa. Use this if ever you feel any body pain. 

*snap back to reality* Kai: Ah kamsahamnida..... 

I geuss I better get going then. I'll see you later. *leaves the building but leans against the door* Aishhhh what am I thinking!? The way he looked into my eyes. His eyes are just so beautiful and gorgeus. His nice plump lips. And the way he holds me while dancing just ughhhh!!!!!! WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS!?!?! What about Changjo? I knew this would happen........

Dance Studio 6:30 PM

All the members were in the dance studio. Everyone was telling each other about how they spent their day off. 

Ahhhh today was such a wonderful day for me! My bed and I spent so much time together :D

*sigh* Glad you enjoyed it......my appa and I had an argument.

Wae?

He wants me to leave the group.....

Everyone: BWO!?!?! WAE?!?!

I told him I will NEVER leave the group. Don't worry. After talking with him I was finally able to make him change his mind. Nothing to worry about :) It's just sad that I fought with my appa....

Gwenchana he understands now. The best thing for a parent is to see their child happy. Cheer up :P

Today was AMAZING! I finally got to be a kid again and live my life that I missed when I was younger. 

Where'd you go?

I went Lotte world!

By youself? That's kinda boring....

Aniya! With Jonghwan oppa :D

Oh well then.....that's completely different!

It wasn't a date. We went on all the rides then ate at a restaurant together it was absolutely fun! Till I came back....

What happened?

Jonghwan asked me if I ever had feeling for him.....if I felt anything whenever I was with him. 

What did you say to hiim?!

I said molla and walked away from him.

Everyone: WAE!?!?!

Because I honestly don't know! Or maybe just too scared to admit I have feeling him.....

Probably the second one.

*sigh* I just want to see my umma right now...

Right now I wish I didn't have one

You visited her?

yupp and Niel oppa came to accompany me. She was nice and asked for forgiveness. She answered all my questions till I asked about appa. I asked her  why he left us. She just said she doesn't have to answer that. Then I walked out. But, Niel oppa stayed in the house a little longer. He didn't tell me what they did in there but I honestly don't care at this time. I don't want anything to deal with her again!

Don't you think that's a bit too much?

She deserves it..... 

But I don't deserve to go through this right now.....

Yah! Maknae what happened

I'm in my first love triangle.....

With who?

Kai and CHangjo......

Where'd you go?!

Since I don't have anyone to really hang out with I decided to just practice my dancing. Till Andy oppa comes in and tells me that the fans really like Kai and I together. So we have a dance number during the kpop dream concert. Instead of a day off I went to rehearsal with Kai. 

How does that cause a love triangle?

The dance involves a lot of close contact. Through rehearsal it was awkward at first but then we got closer and kept joking around like we were best friends since pre school. Most importantly, when I was leaving I gave Kai a pain relief pad and when I turned around to give it to him his face was just 2 inches away from mine. And we stayed like that for who knows how long just staring into each others eyes, his nice deep dark brown eyes and eye smile plus those plump lips and the way he dances is.......

Oh dear......Soora! Stop drooling over Kai! And continue!

We just stared and we didn't kiss at all but my heart......

So you're in love with him?

Molla.....WAE?!?! WHY NOT CHANGJO!?!?!

That's just how love can be

I wish that I left Jonghwan right away without giving him a chance to talk....

I wish I didn't see her today....

Why can't I decide?!?!

You all should've just slept like me :P 

Another problem though.....Apink is also gonna be at the dream concert

Naeun is also on WGM too. We should apologize

Why us?! It's them who started it!!

But it's better to just end it now unnie. We'll be seeing Apink a lot too and if we keep fighting nothing will improve it could affect our fans too. 

Fine! FOr the fans only.

 

 

 

Ohhhhh........ Kai and Changjo! Who will Soora choose?? Jihyun gets to stay in the group! But will Hyojin and Jonghwan ever be close friends again? Why does Soomi's umma want Niel to protect her? And will he be able to keep that promise? What will happen between Triple Threat and Apink at the concert?? 

I can't wait to update for you all!!!