Dream Concert

Triple Threat

Incheon Airport @ 8AM

The girls were in the van in front of Incheon airport. They were gathering all their belongings and making sure they look fashionable. Airport fashion was extremely airport in the kpop world because that's where idols get to show off their fashion taste. Plus, there always many fans waiting as well as papparazi's. Right now there were Paparazzi's everywhere at the entrance waiting for the girls. Fans were inside the airport holding gifts, signs, and cameras. The guards were all starting to keep the fans away and form a path for the girls to enter.  (You're still rookies so don't expect to be wearing clothes like 2NE1)

Haneul

Jihyun

Soomi

Hyojin

Soora

Once the girls got off their van they were welcomed with the sound of cameras going off. They can hear CLICK CLICK everywhere. As they were nearing the doorway the paparazzi kept surrounding them more and more. Luckily the guards were there to push them away. But, once they entered the airport the fans were also there. All they could hear were screams. All they could see were fans trying to reach out to them. As the girls were walking fans would give them gifts as they walk by. When they finally entered the airplane the girls were able to relax. 

Didn't think we were that famous!

I know! I can't believe so many people came just to see us for that short time. 

I feel bad. They waited there for who knows how long just to see us and they only see us for like a few minutes and we don't get to do anything for them except wave and smile.....

Well, we can give back with our awesome performance :)

Soomi's right. But I really wanna open our gifts....I hope there's food!

Once they landed in Paris it was the same at the airport too. Fans everywhere just to see them. The girls were in total shock that so many came just to see them. Once the girls were in their van they rolled down their window and started doing fan service. They formed hearts with their hands and stuck their head out to smile and wave at them. 

Wow we're even famous in Paris!

We're a hallyu star!

kekeke yah! You better not start acting all mean.

She already is mean.

YAH!

kekeke mian!

Can we open our gifts now?

The girls opened their gifts and they recieved many different things. Food, clothes, fan art, books, and souvenirs from other countries. The girls were touched by the love of their fans and swore to always put on a good show for them. 
After arriving to their hotel they changed into more comfortable clothes to rehearse in. 

Bercy Stadium: Rehearsal stage @ 3PM

The girls waited backstage till it was their turn to perform but Soora had to visit Kai to run through the choreo for their special dance number. 

Okay so let's run through it again. 

Kai: From the beginning? Or the lifting part?

Beginning.

Kai: ah! You're supposed to look at me first then turn around. 

Ahhh that's right! Aishhh I'm getting nervous already

Kai: Gwenchana. Let's go again. 

Oh you're gonna drop me!

Kai: Ahhhh...this is driving me crazy.....

Does your shoulder hurt?

Kai: Ani let's go again.

After running through the choreo four times they finally nailed it perfectly. They both said their goodbye's before leaving to their seperate dressing rooms till....

Kai: Soora chakaman

Wae?

Kai: I have a question to ask you.....do you remember when I dropped you off at the parking lot after practice?

*shoot why is he bringing it up?!?!* Ummm ne wae?

Kai: umm....I just wanted to say........that.......I think I love you.

Bwo?!

Kai: Love your eyes!!! I meant I love your eyes!

Oh ahahahaha right! Kamsahamnida! *really that's all he had to say?! Wait why would I want him to say he loves me anyway!* Is that all?

Kai: And gomawo for the pain relief pad it's helped a lot

mmm..you're welcome :) *turns around*

Kai: Okay chakaman! That's not the reason why I stopped you! Ne I am grateful for the pain relief pad and you do have beautiful eyes, that's not a lie. But, when we danced together I felt something special. I've danced with many girls before for projects but with you it's different.

*oh no oh no oh no please don't!* Well maybe that's because our dance number is like a y type so of course it would be different.

Kai: Ani....it felt like I just wanted....to wrap you in my arms forever and protect you.

*And there it is.....*Kai oppa look, I had a hard time too. I didn't know if I had feelings for you or not. And I've decided.....I guess I don't love love you. I don't see as my chingu or yeobo. Mianhae. 

Kai: Gwenchana....there's someone else right?

*sigh* ne....

Kai: Changjo?

How'd you know?!

Kai: I have my ways....but anyways gwenchana. I'll help you with Changjo too.

Jincha!?!?! Gomawo oppa! *Hugs kai*

Kai: kekeke no problem *Though I wish it were me you wanted...as long as you're happy*

After practice with Kai Soora happily skipped back to her dressing room. Happy that her love triangle is finally gone. (Or is it really??)

Yah maknae! Why are you so happy?

Did something happen between you and kai?!

ne :D He confessed to me but

Everyone: Confessed?!?! YOU'RE DATING NOW!!!???

I said "BUT" I wasn't done yet! But, I told him I didn't feel the same way.

Wae?

Because I love 

Everyone:  because you love CHangjo

How'd you know?!

Sweety the whole family knows

keke Anyways let's get to stage we're next 

The girls were chatting all the way to the stage until they saw who was on stage. It was Apink. 

Hey It's apink....I wonder if they're okay with Yookyoung leaving the group

psh I bet she's happy she out of that crazy group.

Soomi! Be nice!

Fine I promise! It's for the fans!

Hey what's that?

Where?

That thing hanging on the ceiling....it looks like it's.....GONNA FALL!

That's a spotlight!

It's gonna land on apink if they don't move!

we better warn them!

Wait! There's someone up there! It looks like that person is trying to untie the rope of that spotlight! You guys go an warn the girls I'll stop that guy!

Unnie! It's dangerous!

Well if I don't do something now we're all gonna get hurt!

Let's go ppali!

Apink you have to get off now!

Bomi: Why should we listen to you!?

Just do it or else you'll get hurt!

Chorong: Oh so you're threatning us now?!

*Soora looks up and sees Soomi trying to push the guy away just then the guy slap Soomi* UNNIE!!!

Hurry up and get off!!

Please just listen to us!

Naeun: So you think you're all cool now too just cause you're on WGM?!

OH MY GOD! C'MON!!!

Please *tries to pull Namjoo off stage*

Namjoo: Get away from me! 

That guy just slapped unnie and she's just lying there still!  

Just then the spotlight is fully untied. THe guy runs away leaving Soomi lying on the ground. Triple Threat sees the spotlight and has no choice but to pull Apink away. Haneul grabs chorong and Hayoung, Jihyun grabs Naeun and Eunji, Hyojin grabs Namjoo, and Soora grabs Bomi. All the girls made it just in time before the spotlight falls right on them. As soon as Soora realizes that everyone's okay she runs upstairs right away to Soomi. The camera crew and staff rush to the girls. 

Unnie! Unnie! Wake up gwenchana!?!? Unnie??!! *Carries Soomi piggyback style all the way downstairs to her members* HELP HELP!!! SOOMI'S UNCONCIOUS!!!!

Bwo!?! Bring her here!

All the people start crowding around Soomi trying to wake her up till finally they call an ambulance. The rest of the members are standing on the side with their manager holding hands hoping Soomi's okay. Apink members are still in shock after what happened.

Doctor: She'll be fine she's awake now she just needs to take a nap for a little while.

Manager: Will she be able to perform for the concert?

Doctor: Yes

Chorong: Jesohamnida......we didn't mean for all this to happen. Please forgive us....

Eunji: We never shouldve acted that way. We should've listened to you.

Wow. We were supposed to be the ones to apologize to you but now you guys are.

Naeun: We promise to really change ourselves. I guess this is really a kind of warning to us that if we don't change the way we act then we could get ourselves hurt. 

As long as you all don't hate us anymore.

Hayoung: Aniyo we don't hate you anymore. If anything we're grateful!

Namjoo: We'll support you from now on.

Bomi: hey why don't we start by exhanging numbers! Hopefully we can start over again?

I think we'd like that :D 

Soomi unnie will too!

Naeun: And please tell Soomi I'm sorry for threatning her about Taemin....and Haneul congrats on being on WGM you two are a cute couple :) Give me some tips because I'm still awkward with my husband. 

Just like that the girls became close friends. In a few minutes the news about the spotlight incident started going viral. News were also reported about Apink and Triple Threat being close friends. Triple Threat also being heros for saving everyone. After an hour Apink and Triple Threat were still talking. THey were all in Triple Threat's dressing room waiting for Soomi to wake up. Soomi finally woke up too but was indeed surprised by what she saw.

Why is Apink here?

Oh unnie you're okay! 

We're all friends now. Apink apologized and then we just started getting close :)

Are you serious?!

Naeun: Ne jesohamnida for threatning you before. And gomawo for saving us.

Chorong; You went and got yourself hurt just for us when we did nothing but hurt you guys.

Well then....okay....so what? Are we like starting over now?

Yupp! 

By the way Soora told us you got slapped! 

Now that I think about it.....I remember it now. I was pushing the guy away from the rope but when he turned around to face me I was about to punch him! But I was too shocked by what I saw to even move.

Eunji: What did you see?

My appa..... then he slapped me and just left me there on the ground.....

THAT'S HORRIBLE!

Bomi: You're own app would do that to you!?!

Apink you don't know what happened to Soomi that's why....can i tell them?

Yea

Haneul tells Apink everything about Soomi's appa walking out on them. And telling Apink to not tell anybody about the story.

Maybe that's why my umma didn't answer my question about appa.....maybe appa was actually out to get me?

But he was gonna drop the light on Apink

Maybe he thought that I was in that group. I need to ask Niel oppa what him and my umma talked about in the house.

But first.....we have to rehearse. 

Hayoung: Chakaman! We should all take a picture together as a sign of our new friendship! :D

And the the girls started playing around with the camera till Triple threat left to rehearse on stage.
 

Their pictures:

TO BE CONTINUED......