Debut performance and Interview

Triple Threat

 

8:00 AM Interview with Mnet

 

MC: Kwaghee (K) and Hara (H)

 

K: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! Kwanghee imnida!

 

H: Annyeonghaseyo Hara imnida :)

 

K: Ne! Today we're here with one of the most awaited and threating rookie girl group

 

K&H: TRIPLE THREAT!

 

Triple Threat: Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat imnida :D

 

*Members do self- introductions*

 

H: Ne, so you're all finally debuting today! How do you feel?

 

Nervous and scared because we don't know what to expect in the future and we already have many fans who have all these big expectations for us. But, at the same time very happy and excited because we finally get to meet our fans who have supported us for so long and most importantly because we're able to share our music and dance with the world now.

 

K: That's right! Didn't you all compose and choreograph all the songs on your debut album together?

 

Ne! Actually we seperated into two groups. The song composing group consists of Jihyun, Soora, and I while the choreographing group consists of Soomi and Hyojin. But, we all composed and choreographed our debut song together. This is what makes our debut album very special to us because this was the first time we ever did something like this.

 

H: Why not just let the company do all that? It takes a load off your shoulders.

 

We were actually supposed to debut with a song that the company already composed and choreographed for us, but we refused. My members and I all agreed together that in order to put on an outstanding performance was to actually have feelings and emotions because that way you'll be lost in your own world and be able to amaze everyone. By doing on our own we'll be able to know what to feel when performing because we wrote the songs and choreorgraphed them, and that is TRUE music. THe main thing that my members and I really want to do is to produce true music.

 

K: Wow! You're all so talented! You girls really are a threat! kekeke But now that you're debuting how did your parents take it?

 

Well, at first my parents totally disagreed with my decision. They knew that idol life is hard since they start at a young age and have to sacrafice almost everything. They didn't want me to waste my time with something that might not be successful. Instead they wanted me to be in the medical field since both my parents are doctors. But, I kept insisting that music was my life and I don't want anything else. In the end they agreed and when I told them a few weeks ago about our official debut date they were literally jumping off the walls and yelling. We were all so loud that even our neighbors had to come over and tell us to be quiet. 

 

H: HAHAHAHA You're parents sound so cool! kekeke so what about from Soomi?

 

Ummm...that might not be a good..

 

Aniya gwenchanayo unnie. Well, if my parents do know about my debut they would probably be happy for me knowing that their daughter for sure will live a successful life. But, I honestly think they don't even know I"m debuting at all they're probably too busy with their lives

 

Unnie.....

 

H: Mianhae if that was a hard question for you...

 

Ani kekeke it's the past anyways besides without my parent's struggling I probably wouldn't be as strong as I am today :)

 

K: You're a strong girl well we'll move away from that topic since it's a bit personal.

 

H: Why don't you tell us about you debut album?

 

Well, everything was composed and choreographed by all the members ourselves. We've put a lot of work and love into it. Since it was our debut album we wanted to enter the k-pop world in a way that would be most meaningful to us and others. So we made our album all about chasing your dreams and never giving up and that you're unstoppable. We had this idea from thinking back from our trainee days and all the difficulties we've had but made it through. 

 

K: That sounds interesting I know I would buy it kekeke

 

H: Nado

 

Actually we have 2 signed copies here for you two, we hope you'll enjoy them well 

 

K: *GASP* Of course I will! Wahhh you're all so pretty I like this design!

 

H: Kamsahamnida! I'll listen to it well along with my members :D

 

K: Well, sadly that's all the time we have with these girls :( But please continue to support them! 

 

Triple THreat: Kamsahamnida we'll work hard!

 

 Remember to also catch our debut on Inkigayo that will be aired later on today :D

 

12:40 PM Inkigayo stage (1st rehearsal)

 

All the members were watching as SHINee was rehearsing their new song "Why so serious?" They were able to learn a lot from just watching them, like facial expressions and adding any hand gestures while singing. 

 

WOW Shinee jincha daebak! They always shine on stage!

 

hence the name SHINee!

 

They have really good charisma! And it's just a rehearsal stage!

 

I know right! They're so professional!

 

*Looks only at Taemin the whole time* I can't believe I'm this close to him for the first time

 

kekeke why don't we get closer to the stage then right Soomi?

 

Shiddeo! I'm fine here

 

*Jihyun carries Soomi closer backstage*

 

YAHHHH LET GO LET GO PUT ME DOWN!

 

You said so......*smirk*

 

*Jihyun drops Soomi on the ground when SHINee finishes rehearsal and they come backstage. Then Jihyun runs and laughs evily*

 

Oww! Aishh she's really the joker......

 

??: Omo! Gwenchanayo?

 

Ne~ My unnie is just crazy

 

*Soomi turns around and is face to face with SHINee's Taemin*

 

Ahh! T-T-T-A-A-E-M-IN I-I d-din-'t see you there (with dahses mean she's stuttering)

 

Taemin: kekeke you're cute :P Good luck on your debut stage! I'll be cheering for you if it helps get your mind off your unnie.  I'll be watching with my hyungs in front of the stage and we'll all cheer. 

 

ummm kam-sah-ham-nida......*bows* 

 

Taemin: Ayyyeee you don't have to be all formal with me just relax. I understand it's all from the pressure of debuting but don't worry you girls are very talented I've seen your music video and we bought your album ;D

 

Jeongmalyo! Wahh kamsahamnida!

 

Taemin: Maybe you and the rest of your members can sign it for us please??? *aegyo*

 

ahhhhhh arasso! 

 

Taemin: YAAAAY! Well, HWAITING!

 

*Taemin walks offstage and with his hyungs and they sit in front of the stage waiting for Triple Threat*

 

Soooooo how did it go??

 

You're.....so.......DEAD!

 

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!!!

 

COME HERE!

 

*Start chasing each other around the stage and SHINee watches laughing and thinking how amusing they are*

 

Aishh these girls

 

Well, Jihyun unnie is a joker and Soomi is an ice princess so what do you expect?

 

oh my Goodness........YAH STOP ALREADY! We gotta rehearse!

 

*Phew*

 

Don't relax just yet......You better watch your back unnie.....

 

You stop threatning your unnie, I don't wanna hear any screaming when I'm getting my beauty sleep.

 

No promises

 

*To Jihyun* Mian I tried looks like you're on your on your own

 

YAH! What kind of leader does that!?

 

A good leader who wants her members to learn from their mistakes ;)

 

Aishhhhhh.....

 

THe girls take their positions on stage for rehearsal. All the members become serious when it's time to work. THen their debut song"New Dreaming" started playing. SHINee supported them by reciting the fan chant but then stopped because of how amazed they were by their performance. After the songSHINee was in awe at the way these girls were so talented and showed so much feeling and emotion on stage that it seemed as if they can actually feel their energy. It gave them goosebumps and this was only a rehearsal stage.

 

SHINee POV:

 

Key: Wahhhhh they're so good! I love their vocals and rapping it's just so intense!

 

Onew: You can really feel all the emotions that these girls are feeling right now just through the way they perform live.

 

Minho: I know! It's like once they start they get lost in their own little world and just forget about performing and think about the song itself.

 

Taemin: That was seriously amazing!

 

Minho: It's too bad Jonghyun isn't here to see them for sure he would be enjoying every second of it!

 

Onew: I wanna do a collabaration with them one day

 

Key: I wanna be on variety show with them cause before rehearsal started they seriously cracked me up xD

 

Taemin: I wanna meet Soomi again

 

SHINee: EH!?

 

Minho: YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU'RE MARRIED TO NAEUN ALREADY!

 

Key: Yah! You have to stay loyal to your wife

 

Taemin: Aishh I know I know but it's so awkward between us, hopefully we can open up more.

 

Onew: Hey here they come 

 

Taemin: Kay! Soomi promised me she can get all her members to sign their album for us :) SOOMI-AH!!!!

 

No one's POV

 

*Snicker (that sounds so weird!)* ahem ahem....ACHOO! 

 

Will you shut up!

 

kekeke unnie look Taemin's coming!

 

Taemin: SOOMI-AH!

 

Ahhhhh....otoke otoke he's calling me!

 

Hmmm....I wonder what you should do..???? hmmm mollayo maybe go up to him!

 

Sheesh just go and answer him!

 

Annyoeong oppa :)

 

Taemin: Hey! You called me oppa! You're so cute ;) Anyways you all did amazing!

 

Kamsahamnida :)

 

Onew: No we're serious! We can definitely feel all the emotions your showing in your performance

 

We did work hard to acomplish that keke

 

Key: I really wanna be on a show with you guys! Can I talk to your manager?!?!

 

HAHAHAHA actually we all really do want to be on a show soon :D Our manager is in right there talking to the PDnim

 

Key: Arasso I'll get our manager and hopefully we can work something out *Key leaves*

 

Minho: Ummmm....we were wondering if you could please sign your album for us please?

 

Oh! Of course! wahhh you're all actually fans of us! 

 

Minho: Of course who wouldn't?!

 

*All members sign the album*

 

Onew: Well we looks forward to working with you all again and here this a signed copy of our album "Why so serious"

 

Triple Threat: Kamsahamnida! We'll listen to it well!

 

Key: Besides, it looks like we'll be having a show together soon! Don't know when but our managers agreed they think it's a great of promoting you guys :)

 

*Everyone says goodbye except for Taemin and Soomi*

 

Taemin: You performed amazing Soomi-ah!

 

kekeke Kamsah you too! I couldn't take my eyes off you the whole time!

 

Taemin: Ahh jincha?! So that means you like me then hmmm...????

 

Ah umm....ani ani you just caught my attention the most!

 

Taemin: keke aniya gwenchanayo I understand :D Well I gotta go and get my make-up and wardrobe done good luck on your debut stage! We'll be watching on the screen!

 

*Taemin and Soomi hug*

 

Kamsahamnida! arasso annyeong we'll do the same for you and SHINee as well! HWAITING! 

 

??: Is Taemin cheating on Naeun?! I gotta post this!

 

7:30 PM- In Triple Threat's dressing room few minutes before going on stage:

 

Their debut was set at 7:40, 10 minutes from now. THey're just 10 minutes away from setting foot on that stage in front of fans and cameras rolling live on TV globally. All the girls were nervous listening to their debut song over and over again, warming up vocals, running through choreography again, and double checking on their mics and outfits. Till finally it was 7:35 when the girls were called to stand next to the stage. The girls were too nervous that they forgot to cheer for SHINee. While waiting backstage the girls gathered together.

 

Okay this is it girls. We've trained long and hard for this. Wrote and choreographed all our songs, and put all our blood, sweat, and tears just to be here today. But, just remember to never forget about what we felt together as a group when making music together. Just think about that and all the hardships we've been through as sisters. We've always been the ones who received energy from others now it's our turn to show everyone what we got and have the fans and everyone watching and listening that same energy. *puts hand in middle* On three 1, 2,

 

Triple Threat: 3! HWAITING!

 

MC: Well, right now we have the most anticipated girl group debut tonight. Wowing everyone with their songs and choreography as well as teamwork, here we have TRIPLE THREAT!

 

Triple THreat's POV:

 

This is it......time to show them.......this is where the journey as an idol begins. Okay, Jihyun remember don't be nervous just feel what you did when you were with your members. All the obstacles it took to take you here today.

 

I'm not a failure, I may have failed many times before but not this time. This is my time to shine. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. All you who doubted just watch. I can do this! 

 

Huh.....I never really imagined me being able to stand here. Never in my life did I think it was possible to live such a dream. Mom, dad if you're watching me right now......I miss the good memories we had together but I wish you could enjoy this moment with me. But, you both weren't there while music and my members always were. This is my way of showing, I'm unstoppable and nobody can stop me from going further in this dream.

 

All our hard work will finally pay off! All those sleepless nights, body aches, and stress we've been through will finally pay off. Luckily, we received a lot of energy from our fans and family even when we didn't debut yet. Now it's our turn to give them energy. Through music and dance. Let's go!

We've come wayyy to far together to back down! As a leader you must do your responsibilities and that includes doing good on this debut performance!

 

 

No one's POV:

The membes were waiting at their positions they were staying in during rehearsal. They were waiting on the dark stage waiting for the lights to go on. Then the lights went on revealing all five members in this line-up from left to right: Hyojin, Soora, Jihyun, Soomi, and Haneul. The members can hear all the screams of fans cheering them on. THere were signs that said "Triple THreat", "Haneul omma", "Soomi Ice Princess", "We love Soora", "Triple Threat Hwaiting", "Cutie princess Hyojin", "Joker Jihyun unnie". Even people with different signs were cheering the girls on. THen the instrumental for their song "New Dreaming" started playing and the girls broke out into their individual dances. The spotlight shown on  Hyojin. She started with y body waves then started doing an intense pop and lock dance and the light switched from her to Haneul. Haneul then started and did a y dance which ended with her doing the splitz. Then the light went to Soora who started with a few ballet steps, changing to pop and lock, then jazz, and ending\ith an amazing b-boy style performance. Now the light was on Jihyun who started with a front hand spring then continued with some Michael Jackson moves and ended in the moon walk then facing the crowd. Last was Soomi who started with a ballet jump (don't know the name) then landed in a splitz and continued with a hip hop dance moves. Till finally all members were in their formation for the beginning of their song. The crowd went wild throughout the whole dance performance and went even more crazy when Haneul sang the first line. The members were lost in their own world while performing and everyone in the audience can also feel that same energy that SHINee felt when they watched them during rehearsal. But, the fans still continued with the fan chant. When Soora finished with her famous back flip the crowd gives them a standing ovation. The members have never felt so alive in their life ever before till now. When they heard the audience's cheers they knew for sure that this is what they wanted to do together forever. 

 

 

Everyone I'm sorry I didn't update soon! But yeaa if you're enjoying the story so far please subscribe or comment! So far nobody's commented T.T