Trying to figure things out

Triple Threat

Trying to figure things out

 
Hyojin:
When Hyojin walked out on her members she couldn't help but feel hatred towards all of them. She's never had that feeling before and she….didn't like it. All of them have been through almost everything together. They're sisters. They were there to encourage her in her times of failure. They always made her happy. They helped her become the person she is today. But still……she couldn't believe they kept on saying she should just leave the group. 
 
Will they really feel better if I left?………
 
Hyojin kept walking around the TOP media building till she bumped into someone she was so happy to see. 
 
Jonhwan: Yeobo! Gwenchana?!
 
At this time Hyojin couldn't hold it in anymore and all her emotions started flowing out like a river. She ran to Jonghwan and cried in his arms as he comforted her and squeezed her tighter. 
 
*sniff* Otoke!? What if I can never heal and HAVE to leave!?
Jonghwan: Don't say that….have faith that everything will get better. 
But…
Jonghwan: The road to success is never easy. There HAS to be bumps along the way. Some bumps can be bigger but if you fall down from it you just get back up. So what did the doctor tell you to do to get better?
*thinks over what Jonghwan said then realizes she didn't answer his question* He said I have to rest my foot more and do a certain massage to help it.
Jonghwan: Arasso kaja *carries Hyojin bridal style*
Bwoh? What are you doing?
Jonghwan: You gotta rest your foot so I don't know why you're walking around pabo! So let's head to 100% dance studio and I'll massage your foot. 
 
Studio:
*While Jonghwan is massaging Hyojin is telling him Triple Threat's problems*
Oppa otoke!?
Jonghwan: I think…… you girls need to calm down. Not let all this stress get to you because obviously it's tearing you apart. Instead, you all should help out each other. Some can help Haneul with family business, keep it quiet in the dorm to help Soora rest, tutor Soomi, Help Jihyun to sort through all the papers. You're a team and you have to work together in order to be on top. 
*smiles* You're right :D Gomawo oppa :) You always know what to do *leans and kisses Jonghwan on the cheek* your reward :D
Jonghwan: Ayyyeee that's it?! 
Eh?! What else do you want? Special treat for food?
Jonghwan: Well….that and….*leans in and gives Hyojin a long kiss*
That works too 
 
Soora:
When Soora left Soomi she walked to a nearby park. She wanted to just get away and go somewhere quiet for once. All this stress is really not helping her at all. That's when Soora felt it……..some kind of pain went through her head and her body felt like giving up. She was trying to look where she was going but her eyes gave up on her. Soora fainted and fell on the grass (luckily not concrete) She couldn't move at all anymore. Her body has completely given up. All the other members were still angry over their fight today so nobody called each other. Till Hyojin finally called Soora after her meeting with Jonghwan. After 6 missed calls Hyojin was starting to worry that Soora was definitely angry at everyone. Hyojin decides to just give Soora some space and walks over to their dorm. Still Soora remained on the grass not moving at all. 
 
Haneul:
Haneul was currently in her family's office. Sorting through papers before throwing them in the air and messing up her hair and silently screaming. She can't take it all anymore. She loves her family and doesn't want to disappoint them but this isn't what she's meant to do. Haneul starts to think back to all the good times with her and her members. Yes, they did have a lot of big arguments but in the end they were still always there for each other. 
 
That's where I belong…… not as the next heir. 
 
She finally makes a decision and heads to her father's office. When she opened the door her mother was there as well.
 
Mom: Oh sweety come in! How's the next project coming along?
Dad: I assume that you're doing a spectacular job
uhhh…
Dad: Don't worry about the last meeting. It was you're first one. We learn through our mistakes but don't worry you can do better in this one I know it. 
Mom: Don't let us down okay? Hwaiting! 
about that…..
Mom: What's wrong sweety?
I don't think I'm fit for the position of becoming the next heir….
Mom&Dad: BWOH!? 
Dad: What are you saying?!
Mom: Why are you suddenly acting like this?
Acting like what?! Sure this is OUR family business but I'm just not the right person to be the next in charge. 
Dad: Haneul…..we've been running this business for more than 10 years already and now you're just gonna make our family lose our title?!
Appa…..Aniyo…..but……where I really belong is with Triple Threat as their leader. Not here. Mianhae. This is MY life not yours. So I get to decide how to live it. 
Mom: But the thing is….who is gonna be the next heir if it's not you. We only trust our family to run this company. 
What about our cousin? He's gonna graduate from college soon and I'm sure he'll be looking for a job. You can give him my project to help prepare him as the next heir.
Dad:……whatever you choose then…I'll call our cousin to see if he's interested
Mom: It's not a bad idea he mostly likely will agree. 
Dad: Arasso….Haneul you may leave and go back to your group. But visit sometimes.
I will appa gomawo! *Family group hug. Then Haneul's phone rings*
yobeseyo? Oh Changjo-ah! BWOH!? Arasso I'll go there right now! 
Mom: What's wrong sweety?!
It's an emergency! Can you please drive me to (Insert a hospital name) right away!? Jebalyo!
Dad: ne ne let's go now! 
 
Soomi: 
Soomi was in her mom's house right now. She started to feel bad about not spending more time with her when she apologized. Now that she's gone Soomi regrets everything. 
 
Right when I need you the most you're gone……I wish you were here…..umma. *sigh* I can't do this without you anymore I do need your help. I guess I'll tell you what's going on right now. I'm sorry but I'm not keeping up with my school as well as I used to. But honestly, that's not the big problem here. It's Triple Threat. Otoke umma!? I think we're splitting. We can't! They're my sisters. They're the last family I have here with me. I just can't lose them! *starts crying*
 
Just then Soomi felt a big gush of air hit her. Then she felt something wrap around her shoulders. It felt like arms. Then a whisper…….
 
??: I'm right here beside you. Stay strong like you normally are sweety. Saranghae. Remember I'm always with you. 
 
Ne I'll stay strong. I'll get our group back! *runs back to the dorm*
 
Dorm:
Everyone! Hello??? *walks around and nobody's home* Where'd everyone go?! I figured they would come back to sleep!
*Niel suddenly barges into the dorm* Soomi! Finally! Where have you been!?
Umma's house
Niel: Mianhae but let's talk about that later arasso? Everyone's at the hospital! C'mon! My manager is waiting downstairs let's go! 
Wait why the hospital!
Niel: You don't know?! 
Ani! 
Niel: *Pulls soomi* We don't have time let's just go now ppali!
 
Jihyun: 
Jihyun was the hospital sitting between her parents. 
 
Don't worry I'll figure out a way to solve everything. 
Mom: Don't push yourself dear *cough* just relax now we're hitting our old age maybe *cough* it's time to go
Andwae!
Dad: *cough* Jihyun we love you so much * her hair* But we really cannot stay *cough cough* strong for so long. 
Aniyo! Jebalyo!
Mom: Everyone will die that's just life. Right now it's our turn *cough cough* But we have hope that you'll *cough cough* go far
Jebal *sniff sniff* 
Dad: When we go you won't have to handle anymore papers
Going through all that is fine as long as you're alive!
Dad: Jebal Jihyun I ask you please *kisses jihyun on the forehead* …………
APPA!!!!!!!!!!! *looks at mom* Umma please stay strong! Please!
Mom: *kisses Jihyun* Saranghae 
ANDWAEE!!!!! 
Mom:……
(I'm crying right now sorry! TT.TT)
 
Just then doctors all come in to try and revive her parents. But nothing works. They've……passed. 
 
Jebalyo! Do everything you can! 
Doctor: Jesohamnida but there's nothing more we can do. 
*Jihyun falls to the ground in tears* Aniyo this can't be happening!
2nd Doctor: Sir! We need you right away! Another patient has been sent in! She needs help right now
Doctor: What's her name?!
2nd Doctor: Kang Su Ra
BWOH!?
2nd Doctor: Ne please ppali!
 
All the nurses cover up Jihyun's parents and tell her to leave the room. 
 
Can I say one last good bye?
Nurse: Ne
Umma appa I'll make you happy. I'll keep that promise. I will go far and when I do I'll remember to include you in my award acceptance speech hahaha…. I won't let you down. Saranghae. *kisses both of them* I have to go now my sister is in trouble. Good bye……. *runs out of the room and leans against the wall crying. She stays there for a few minutes before remembering Soora and running to the receptionist*
Excuse me where's Kang Su Ra?!
Receptionist: Emergency room the waiting room is right in front of it. You can wait there for the doctor. *Jihyun runs only to see the rest of TOP mediafamily there looking worried*
L.Joe: Jihyun come here…*hugs Jihyun* It's Soora she had an anxiety attack and was lying on the ground for almost half an hour. Till Changjo was jogging at night when he saw a figure on the ground. He called the ambulance and carried Soora here. *whipers* And I'm sorry to hear about your parents but remember we're your family too.
Gomawo oppa *hugs LJoe tighter*
Yea he's not the only that knows…*pushes LJoe* I'm sorry Jihyun *Group hug- Soomi, Haneul, Hyojin, and Jihyun*
I have something to say to…… I'm giving up my position as the next heir
Everyone: BWOH?!
Be quiet Soora's in there
But unnie….waeyo?
You've been working so hard these past few weeks just for the company and now you're gonna just quit?
Ani It's just that being the next heir isn't meant for me. I'm meant to be with my members. As their dorky leader for you weirdos :D
I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT UNNIE! *hugs Haneul*
Well then….welcome back :) I'm done with all my paperwork since well…..they're gone…..
Unnie don't worry I'll help you get through it since I've been through something similar
Gomawo *hugs Soomi*
We all will help each other *group hug again*
Chanyong: Awwwww so you girls finally have made up
Chunji: Hyojin-ah be careful with your foot!
I know I know sheesh you ahjusshi!
Chunji: YAH! 
Everyone: ahahaha xD
But I literally feel like my foot got better.
Jonghwan: Jincha?! 
Ne….yeobo maybe it's because of everything you've done for me!
Jonghwan: Jincha?! For real?! 
Ne…usually my foot feels this pain spreading everywhere in the foot area. Now I don't and it feels like it's back to normal
 
Everyone is back in happy mode and since this is the same hospital Hyojin went to for her foot she decided to ask a doctor about it. 
 
Doctor: Good new Hyojin looks like your foot is just fine now it's a miracle
Well maybe it's meant to be that I be with this family :D
Doctor: Probably
 
Just then the doctor who was with Soora came out to tell everyone the news about Soora. Changjo and Haneul were the first to stand up. 
 
Doctor: Well she'll be fine. But she needs to stay here for a while and rest so that we can ensure that she can be fine before we send her off to do schedules again. 
Everyone: Kamsahamnida
Changjo: Can we visit her?
Doctor: Ne but please no yelling or sudden surprise actions like suddenly hugging her. 
Everyone: Ne 
 
EVERYONE'S BACK TOGETHER BUT THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE. JIHYUN'S PARENTS ARE GONE TT.TT, SOORA'S IN A HOSPITAL, HANEUL QUIT HER FAMILY BUSINESS- How will that turn out? 
 
GOOD NEWS: HYOJIN'S FOOT IS HEALED, SOOMI IS BACK ONT TRACK WITH SCHOOLWORK.
 
Hint:
  • Soora's in the hospital.....remember who else said they would always be there for her???? *cough cough K*
  • Haneul quit the family business, but is it really the end as the next heir?
  • What's the real reason behind the death of Jihyun's parents? Are there still some unfinished business?