Start training

Triple Threat

*after Soomi tells her story*

*Soora cries* Unnie, we'll always be by your side!

We fight a lot but I know it's just for fun. But, please do remember that you can tell us anything

Don't ever hide such a thing from us again! 

You've had a tough past. But, that's already been done so focus on right now. You're officlaly a member of Triple Threat and on your way to achieving your dreams.

Gomawo you guys are daebak :D *group hug*

 

Next Day:

Soomi,Jihyun, and Hyojin practice in TOP media music room:

Okay, why don't you start by singing a song first. That way I can be able to see anything that's wrong.

Arraso but don't expect anything amazing

I'm warning you now, I'm not that good as you or Soora.

That's why we're here to practice right? So go on

Jihyun:

Hyojin:

So???

Did we sound bad?

Your both not a bad singer as you kept on telling me earlier. You're actually pretty good :) But I still do have some advice. It seems like Jihyun unnie can sing good with the low notes but you struggle a bit with higher ones, but for Hyojin you seem fine with both high or low but still needs a little help. First off how many times do you guys practice by running scales? 

About four times a week

What about everyday? You need to train your voice to reach high notes. Now, when I say practice I don't mean straining your voice to reach the note. Or else it'll damage your vocal chords. Start off slow then work your way up to higher notes. You should practice scales for about an hour a day. But, if you ever feel any pain in your throat then stop right away!

Arasso

After you warm up your vocals you can sing any song and record your voice to hear how you sound. That way you yourself will be able to know what to improve on. 

Got it

Most importantly! You have to enjoy it and actually feel it. By doing so you'll start to let the music just control you and that's when you're able to produce a great sound. Think of past memories that will help you to get more into the song. This was my main rule when I first started singing. 

Kamsahamnida Soomi-ah! *hugs her* wahhh jincha daebak! You're amazing! 

*Soomi start's singing IU's "Someday"*

You're really good!? No wonder you're a main vocal! It looks like your so into it. You really looked like you were gonna cry.....

kekeke kamsahamnida unnie :D I think about all those times when I struggled just to be where I am today.....it wasn't a fun roller coaster ride but I made it this far already.

*group hug*

Haneul and Soora practice in dance studio: (pretend it's TOP media dance studio, I know it's JYP)

Unnie I'm here~! (Haneul was't there yet)

Hmm...I geuss unnie isn't here yet. Maybe I can practice my dancing for now.

Haneul came in the middle of Soora dancing and was just amazed at how well their maknae can do popping. 

Wahhhh!! You're really good Soora-ah!

Kamsahamnida unnie.....omo you really scared me

kekeke mian :D

Alright! So shall we start?!

Yupp 

first off, did you stretch already?

Ne~

Okay just show me a sample of your dancing

Arasso but no laughing

Unnie this is serious business now I would never laugh

Sheesh when did you become the leader kekeke

Well, how was that? 

That was okay dancing but it did look like you had fun with it!

Aishhh I really need to improve

Gwenchanayo that's why I'm here. Okay so the thing with your dancing is that, I know you're having fun and that's very important but you still seem so tense. You just need to let it go unnie. Take out all your stress or thoughts in dancing and that way you can actually be "in the zone". I'm probably not making sense right now....

Ani, continue

You still need to practice hard but just let loose. Be open to new things instead of the same, simple dance moves. Challenge yourself and come up with new ones and make your own dance. Try and let the music come into you and that way you can feel the right way of dancing. Once you start you'll be in your own world and next thing you know you've performed an outstanding dance number ;)

Arasso, wanna help me come up with a new one?

Of course unnie!

*After 3 hours*

(ignore the ending part)

WOW I feel so fresh for some reason

That's good! That means that when you were dancing you were in your own world

Thanks Soora I really owe you! I have to get going now though and finish school work

Okay but remember to practice and remember let loose!