Running man

Triple Threat

 

 

Haneul and Soora at Running Man set

Cameras start filming since Haneul and Soora were the first to arrive at the filming site.

Unnie I can't wait! *turns to camera* What are we gonna do today? Who's gonna be on our team?

maknae-ah calm down! I think I see another van!

*Just then 4minute Gayoon and Sohyun come out*

Gayoon: Oh! Annyeong!

Annyeong unnie!

Sohyun: I'm so excited to be on the same team with you guys!

Nadu! Who else is coming??

Gayoon: Molla

Sohyun: Haneul, Soora is Teen Top coming?

Ani mian kekeke wae?

Sohyun: Ani just curious

Unnie likes L.Joe oppa???? hmm??

Sohyun: Bwo!? Aniya!

Gayoon: ayyeee gogimal! 

*Just then another van come pulls up and Infinite Sunggyu and Dongwoo come out*

Annyeonghaseyo Infinite imnida!

Gayoon: It's not teen top 

Dongwoo: I feel very welcomed kekeke

Ani Ani we're happy Sohyun unnie just wanted to see L.Joe oppa so we were all excited if Teen Top came out and we could like hook them up together

Sunngyu: ahhhh keke mian 

Sohyun: Gwenchanayo

Cameraman: This is the rest of your team and since your whole team came first you get to go inside the building and choose which team you want to be. 

Jeonmalyo daebak! Kaja everyone!!

Soora-ah I said calm down!

Gayoon: These girls are so full of energy

Sunggyu: kekeke I know right xD But that can help us win

Sohyun: Yah! you girls better save your energy we're counting on you two since you're the younger ones!

Gayoon: So should we be the ones to run away?

Sunggyu: I think we should 

Cameraman: The team that will be hiding has to find six mission cards. Both teams have some kind of weapon to help them. For your team you have these bombs. But, only two. Choose two players to put the bomb under the name tag so that when the chasing team rips your name tag off that person or persons will be out. You get people out of the game by ripping off their name tags. If all your members get out without completing the mission you lose. 

In this whole building we have to find only six! But there are 14 floors in this building!

Gayoon: Better than having to find people in a big building like this 

Sunggyu: We have more areas to hide. 

Dongwoo: Who should get the name tags with the bomb on it?

I volunteer as tribute! I'm not very good at running that's why 

Sohyun: puhahahaha are trying to act like Hunger games xD

Ne~ and I volunteer as tribute here can you help me put the bomb on?

Gayoon: Sure :)

Dongwoo: I'll get the bomb too

Sunngyu: Arasso so shall we all hide now?

Chakaman I'm scared what if I get out first?!

Dongwoo: Then you get to rest longer kekeke 

Sunggyu: Kay let's go they might be here soon everyone hwaiting!

3 MINUTES LATER 

Garie, Haha, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-Hook, Lee Kwang-Soo, and Song Ji-hyo enter the building

Cameraman: The other team has already arrived earlier and you have to find them.

Jong-Hook: Who's in the other team

Cameraman: 4minute, Infinite, and Triple Threat

Haha: ALL THE MEMBERS?!

Cameraman: Ani you have to find for yourself

Kwang-soo: Are they hiding already?

Cameraman: Ne~

Garie: Who's gonna have the bombs?

Ji-hyo: I'll take one then 

Garie: Arasso I'll take the other one we need to hurry they're already hiding!

HWAITING!

Haneul POV
I'm hiding in a conference room under the table on the 4th floor. I hope Soora's okay..... gaahhhh I'm both excited and scared. Wait what's this paper hiding here? *Gasp* It's a mission card!!!

Speaker: Mission 50% Complete- 3 mission cards have been found already

woooow! 50% already! we have a chance in winning!

*Just then Haneul hears bells*

Dear God....I'm dead.

*It was Garie walking around the 4th floor asking the people if they've seen anybody that looks like they're on Running man who was hiding but everyone said no.*

Oh, please don't let everyone betray me! 

*Shows Haneul arriving to 4th floor and telling everyone to not tell anybody that she's there hiding*

Just then the door to the room Haneul was hiding in opens and she hears the bells getting closer. She takes a peek carefully to her right and sees Garie's feet walking towards her. 

UMMA I'M GONNA DIE HELP HELP! 

Haneul slowly moves to her left till she's on the others side of the table while Garie is still looking on the right side. 

PD Nim ppali hide. 

Garie: I thought I saw someone's head here...??

Just then Haneul reaches the door  and opens it quietly and runs away. But Garie saw the camera and started running for it outside. Till finally he finds out that it's Triple Threat's Haneul

Garie: Haneul-ah! Don't be scared I'm your biggest fan!

ANDWAE! GET AWAY FROM ME!

Garie starts laughing at what Haneul said: hahaha that was a bit harsh....*gets his walkie talkie* hyung I need help Triple Threat Haneul is on the 4th floor

??: Roger!

Haneul reaches the elevator and the door opens but it revveals Jong-Hook.

AHHHH!! *Starts running for her life around the office till finally she was in the back of the room and Garie and Jong-Hook were on both sides of the room ready to get her. But Haneul reacts fast and slides under the table and passed both guys and reaches the elevator*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *Presses the 7th floor button and closes the door while the two guys run as fast as they can but miss the elevator*

 

Soora's POV

Excuse me but have you seen any cards lying around that has a "Running Man" emblem on it? 

Lady: ne~ right here *points in her file cabinet*

Can I look through? I promise not to mess up anything! 

Lady: ne~

AHA! Found it! Kamsahamnida!

Speaker: Mission 60% Complete- 4 cards found (Haneul- 1 card, Soora- 1 card, Sohyun- 1 card. Dongwoo-1 card)

 

I'm hiding on the 9th floor in a closet that they don't use anymore. I heard Haneul unnie's scream but the signal that someone was out did go off so maybe she survived phew....I hope I can too!

Just then the camera shows someone walking closer to the closet. Closer......closer......closer

 

OPEN!

AHHHH! ohhh oppa it's just you......YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!

Dongwoo: kekeke Mian can I hide here jebalyo!

Molla because PD nim has to fit too.....

*Just then bells are heard*

Dongwoo: Shoot! I'll move under this table here 

arasso ppali *kicks dongwoo*

Dongwoo: ow!

Kwangsoo *turns to camera*: Did you hear that? Sounds like it's coming from the corner over there

*turns to camera* I think I should get out now the sound is getting louder

*Dongwoo opens the closet door and pulls Soora out then runs away*

Dongwoo: ppali Kwangsoo was coming closer and I knew he was gonna find us

Arasso ppali!!!

Kwangsoo: YAH YAH! I NEED HELP SOMEBODY!!!! *get walkie talkie* Haha I need help Dongwoo and Soora heading for the stairs on the 9th floor

Haha: I'm on the 5th floor you expect me to run that far

Kwangsoo: ANI! I'm expecting you to use your head and get in an elevator and head to 9th floor!

Haha: oh yeaaa\

*Dongwoo and Soora head to the stairs when DING the elevator door opens and it shows a Haha running after the two*

AHHHHH!!! 

*Haha traps them and Dongwoo and Soora both have their backs against the wall so they won't rip off their name tag*

*Whispers to Dongwoo*: Let's slide under Haha then head to an elevator *Dongwoo nods his head in agreement*

Haha: Stop talking! You can't plan anything now you're trapped!

Kwangsoo: You got them? good job!

NOW! *Dongwoo and soora slide under Haha and Kwangsoo and run to the elevator and head to the 3rd floor*

Kwangsoo: They're really young it's not fair they can  do all these stunts! Why didn't you rip of their name tag when you had the chance!

haha: Their backs were against the wall how could I!?

Back on the 7th floor

Haneul was looking outside to see if anybody was on the same floor till *RIIIIIPPP* 

AHHHHH!!!! YAH! 

Garie found Haneul and ripped of her name tag. But....

Garie: Muahahahahaha!

We'll see who's laughing now kekekeke

Garie: Eh?! *looks at the bomb* OH C'MON!

If I go down you're going down with me! *Drags Garie to the 'out' area*

Sunngyu: Ohhh you're finally out? 

yupppp :P got him too *points at Garie*

Sunngyu: Good job!

*The speaker turns on: "Haneul OUT, Garie OUT"

BWO!? Andwae unnie!!!

Dongwoo slaps Soora's mouth but then Jong-Hook and Suk-Jin see them and run towards them

*Soora grabs Dongwoo and runs away but Jong-Hook and Suk-jin grabs Soora right away but Dongwoo jumps in front of Soora and both of them peel off Dongwoo's name tag instead but.....*

Suk- Jin: Gotcha! chakaman.....

Jong-Hook: OH GREAT! A BOMB! We're both out since we both ripped his name tag off. 

Mian Dongwoo oppa! 

*Dramatic music plays*

Dongwoo: Gwenchanayo go and live! You must live! Run Soora!

*Soora hugs Dongwoo and runs away fake crying*

Dongwoo: Now how can I live without her!?

Suk-Jin: C'mon lover boy we gotta go

Dongwoo: My love stay safe!

Jong-Hook: Shut up! 

Dongwoo: KEKEKE You gotta admit we were pretty good though right ;)

*Speaker: Suk-Jin OUT, Jong-Hook OUT, Dongwoo OUT*

.I'm gonna die. *Heads to 6th floor and runs into Gayoon*

Gayoon unnie!

Gayoon: shhhhhhh! Ppali come here! I still haven't found a mission card yet! DId you?

Ne! Ask the people here

Gayoon and Soora start asking everyone till someone points out that there's one hidden behind a poster board. Gayoon found the mission card sticking against the wall

Speaker: Mission 90% Complete- 5 cards found (1 more)

Gayoon: FINALLY! 

Unnie be quiet!

While the two girls were to focused on talking Ji-Hyo notices them and starts walking quietly towards them so they won't hear the bells.

Gayoon: Oh? Do you hear that? It sounds like those running man bells!

Let's run while we still can!

Ji-Hyo: Andwae! Yah! you two come here! *grabs walkie-talkie* Help help Soora and Gayoon on the 6th floor their heading for the elevator! Someone hurry!

Haha and Kwangsoo start running and bump into Soora and Gayoon

Unnie ppali! this way!

Gayoon was still trying to get up but wasn't as fast as Soora so when she turned her back her name tag was ripped off by Haha.

Kwangsoo: Wae are you always with someone?! Last time it was Dongwoo now Gayoon!

Unnie don't worry I'll find the last card!

Sohyun POV

Speaker: Gayoon OUT!

Bwo!? Only Soora and I are left and there's one more card to find oh my gosh hurry hurry!

Sohyun runs down the stairs to the 5th floor but once she opens the door Ji-Hyo is right there walking by. So she slams the door closed and Ji-Hyo hears it and checks and sees Sohyun running downstairs.

OTOKE OTOKE I CAN'T DIE YET!

JiHyo: yah! Sohyun! we're friends here don't run away!

Sohyun enters the 4th floor and heads towards an elevator when Haha just exits an elevator not knowing what's going on till he hears yelling and turns around. Haha sees Sohyun running and hides behind the wall so she won't see him then once she passes the wall Haha runs after her and rips off her name tag.

Sohyun: EH!? bwo! When were you chasing me?!

Haha: When I saw you running away from JiHyo.

JiHyo: Only one more left.

Soora POV

Speaker: Sohyun OUT!

I'm the last one! And only one more card left.

Soora starts looking around like crazy and asks everyone she bumps into but everyone kept saying no.

Nobody's looked on the 1st floor right? I'll check there. 

Once she enters the 1st floor the first thing she sees is the "out" area and she sees all her team member as well the chasing team members that are out, Garie, SukJin, JonnkHok. Soora waves at them

HWAITING!

Sunngyu: Only one more left!

Soora starts looking everywhere and asks the receptionist if she could look in her area. The lady says yes. But then JiHyo comes out of nowhere and sees Soora and starts running after her. 

JiHyo; I found you!

Ani ani ani ani *soora turns her back away from JiHyo and keeps looking around the area with her eyes for the card. Till she sees it under the telephone.*

JiHyo: *walkie talkie* Soora on 1st floor receptionist desk*

Soora was stretching out her arm but Jihyo keep pushing it back. Soora  decides to bend down which confuses JiHyo. But then Haha and Kwangsoo come in and wonder the same thing too. The 3 chasing team members don't notice the mission card under the phone but soora extends her neck which causes her back to face JiHyo and  Soora grabs the card with her teeth then JiHyo rips her name tag. 

Speaker: Mission 100% Complete

Kwangsoo: EH!?

Oh yeaaa we won! woot woot!!!

JiHyo: Clever you.... next time you come you're my new target!

 

All of the Hiding team members run to Soora and carry her.