7/7/13

Triple Threat

Shimshimtapa Radio @ 10AM

The girls were at KBS building for Shimshimtapa. THey were looking over the script along with Teen Top. At 10:30 the show starts. 

DJ: Annyeonghaseyo everyone it's your DJ Shindong! I'm here with one of the top kpop groups today! Please introduce yourselves
Teen Top: Annyeonghaseyo Teen Top imnida
Triple Threat: Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat imnida
DJ: So Triple Threat I hear this is your first comeback! Chukahae! You girls just came back and your song is already in TOP 5 on the music chart!
Triple THreat: YAAAAY Kamsahamnida!
DJ: Teen Top is celebrating their 3rd anniversary soon right? 
CAP: Ne~ On the 10th is when we reach three years.
DJ: Owahhh Chukahae :D
Teen Top: Kamsahamnida :)
DJ: Okay so we'll be back soon with Teen TOp and Triple Threat.

DJ: And we're back! Annyeong everyone! Shindong here and I'm with Teen TOp and Triple Threat! So I want to ask how is the relationship between Teen Top and Triple Threat? 
Well we're both from the same company so we're close friends already. More like brother and sister relationship. 
DJ: Do you guys plan anything together? 
Chunji: ne! The rest of TOP media family. Like, on July 5 was Triple Threat's comeback stagea and Hyojin's Birthday. So the whole TOP media family ate dinner together. 
DJ: TOP media family meaning you guys and 100% right?
Niel: And Shinhwa hyungs.
DJ: Wow! Is there any other reason for celebrating together?
We also celebrated for Teen Top's 3rd anniversary and......*stares as CHangjo and Soora*
DJ: Why are you staring at Soora? Did Soora get an award?
Aha ummm I guess you caan say that :) I was very happy to recieve something so special *stares at Changjo*
DJ: You're staring at CHangjo now.....what happened?!
Arasso....
Chakaman you're gonna say it?
Ricky: Jincha soora? You're just gonna say it here?
Ne~ I don't want to lie to Fighters or angels. Changjo and I are dating. 
DJ: JEONGMALYO!?! How long?
CHangjo: We just started on July 5. kekeke Please accept me fighters and angels please accept Soora. 
DJ: Does Andy Hyung approve?
Changjo: Ne he allows us to date so when we told him he actually said, "I actually knew this would happen between you two keke"
DJ: Jincha he said that?!
L.Joe: ne he said that and everyone laughed.
DJ: Wow I can see it already....Teen Top Changjo and Tripe Threat Soora dating. 
It'll be on the TV, newspaper, and magazines hahahaha in big bold letters. 
Everyone: hahahaha!
DJ: Speaking of relationships how's Haneul and her new husband?
My yeobo and I are doing fine
CAP: Aigooo that couple.....
DJ: Wae CAP? 
CAP: Everyone always complains when they act so cheesy in front of us. 
It's annoying.....
That's love :D
Everyone: AHHHHHHH!!!! Just stop!
DJ: ahhh I now see what you all mean. So we'll be back everyone so stay tuned!

DJ: Besides Haneul and Soora do any of the members of Triple Threat have any ideal types in TOP media family?
For me I always say 100% Minwoo oppa. Because he's very handsome and everytime I'm with him he acts gentalman like.
DJ: Ne~ The perfect man then....hahahaha I agree though TOP media family members have naturally good looking people. 
Everyone: kamsahamnida :D
Niel: Ne~ If any of us got plastic surgery we would be kicked out.
DJ: wow that's Andy hyung hahahaha So Jihyun you choose Minwoo?
But recently I've been thinking a lot about L.Joe oppa.
L.Joe: Jincha!?
Ne~ Because after meeting him face to face he reminded me of an old friend I used to have when I was younger. I used to call him Byunghunnie.
L.Joe: BYUNGHUNNIE?! So then.....after you brought it up you look like her a little. Is that you...Jiji?
Byunghunnie?!
Chakaman is this part of the script or are they really old friends?
L.Joe: I have a friendship necklace I always hold just in case we meet. 
Nadu here
(Jihyun has "Best" L.joe has "forever")
But there were three of us remember? There was also Minnie and he had the friends part. Wow Byunghunnie it's really you!*hugs*
DJ: Everyone you're witnessing a reuniting of Jiji and Byunghunnie
Everyone: HAHAHAHA!
Owahhh I wonder how Minnie is? Honestly I had feelings for him. But then all of you left me.....
L.Joe: Mian....I had to move to America. 
But you didn't contact Minnie or me at all. Then Minnie left because he had important stuff to do molla.....
DJ: This is like a drama...
Ricky: I know right hyung
Aniyo I was friends with L.Joe since I was five and Minnie joined us when I was eight. But at eleven years old L.Joe left for America and then few months later Minnie left me because he had to do something for his future.
L.Joe: So you still have feelings for Minnie?
Well if I met him again and he's still the same then maybe
L.joe: Ahhhh arasso *after all these years you still love him even though I was always with you. Then again I left you so I'm sorry Jihyun....saranghaeyo please remember the good times we had together*
DJ: So you two are long lost friends ....daebak! Anyways moving on what about you Hyojin?
For me....100% Jonghwan. We're both best friends. Besides my members, out of the whole TOP media family I'm most close with him.
DJ: So you'll be dating soon too?
EH?! Aniyo we're not dating! We're just friends!
Chunji: That's where it all starts kekeke
Everyone: HAHAHA! 
DJ: Okay so everyone please be expecting another newspaper or magazine that says Jonghwan and Hyojin dating after CHangjo and Soora
Everyone: HAHAHAHA!
DJ: And Soomi what about you? 
I would choose 100% Rockhyun oppa
Niel: BWO!? WHAT ABOUT ME!?
kekekeke just kidding I choose Niel oppa :D
DJ: But Niel why did you react like that?
Niel: I'm close with all the members of Triple Threat but I'm most close with Soomi. Plus, we've been through a lot together. 
Changjo: When he says a lot he literally means a lot.
Everytime I'm sad and I don't want to bother the members or they're busy I would go to Niel oppa. So I would choose him. 
DJ: Everyone expect another news that Niel and Soomi are dating. Aishhh everyone is just so close with each other!

The radio continued and finished in a good mood. Everyone had fun together and took a lot of pictures. Triple Threat even gave Shindong a copy of their album. 

Teen Top and Triple Threat bowed to everyone and left the radio studio. They both headed to the lounge area and started relaxing together. 

Ricky: Wow that was tiring but fun

I know what you mean Ricky *faints onto the couch*

Niel:So hyung you and Jihyun noona are really long lost friends?

L.Joe: Yupp ;P *slings arm around Jihyun* 

we still have a lot to catch up on!

But for now we gotta get goin we have another schedule. 

Triple Threat: annyeong!!!

Changjo: Bye Yeobo *pecks soora on the lips*

Bye bye saranghae *hugs*

Okaaaaay let's go *pulls soora away* 

ANDWAE YEOBO!!!!!!!! 

CAP: C'mon dancing boy *pulls changjo away*

Magazine photoshoot @ 3PM

By the way unnie I never got to ask you.....what's the real name of "minnie"?

His real name is No Minwoo. 

NO WAY!

Wae? What's wrong? You know him?

ummm unnie everyone in Korea knows him. 

EH?! How? 

Chakaman *searches for a picture of Minwoo on her phone* is this the boy?

Woah that looks like a grown up version of Minnie so yeaa I guess so......chakaman....why didn't I notice before!? So he's in Boyfriend?

You may be older but I'm a lot more smarter kekeke

Then he probably left me cause he went into training....makes sense he said for his future....

You're lucky unnie Minwoo is so cute! oh well kaja! we have to take our pictures now!

When can I see him again?.....

Haneul: 

Jihyun: 

Soomi: 

Hyojin: 

Soora: 

 

Okay that's it for this chapter everyone! Jihyun's found her old BFF L.Joe! But discovered that her first love, Minnie aka Minwoo from Boyfriend, is actually famous. L.Joe still loves  Jihyun but she doesn't realize it yet! WHY JIHYUN!? Changjo and Soora are finally revealed to the public about their relationship, how will Kai take it? And what about Soomi and Niel? Will they get together? And does Jonghwan still love Hyojin? How's Haneul and Sungjong's relationship? (read the WGM story of them I posted the link in Chapter 43 ) What will happen to Soomi and Niel if a surprise visitor from her past comes up (that's a hint right there)

Btw: Did you all watch Ailee's new MV "U&I"??? The drama version for EXO's wolf came out! I watched it when it was 1AM OMG! I've been watching it on replay for hours...... <3 Happy 3rd Anniversary Teen Top (It was only July 10) Did you watch their Clap encore mv? And their reaction to it? kekeke so funny! Okay I need to stop....seriously KAAAY BYEEEE!