Idol Star Olympics

Triple Threat

 

Idols Star Olympics

6AM

Everyone was in the make up studio getting ready for the idol star olympics. They've been training for 3 days. These days were full of hardcore excercising and stretching. At 6AM they would arrive in TOP media. From 6:00- 6:15 they do stretches and warm ups. At 6:20 they start jogging then as they get further they'll start running. By 7:20 they would have reached their destination then take a break. At 7:30 they start jogging and running back to TOP media building. By 8:30 they arrive at the building and take another break. At 8: 45 They'll start stretching again and keeping up with their flexibility. Then at 9:10 the girls worked on different obstacles. They did balance beams, worked on acrobatics, running faster, long jump, and high jump.  Plus they also had to go on veggie diet. They ate nothing but fruits and vegetables and water for a week just to stay healthy. The five girls were all tired from the exhausting work out schedule that they fell asleep throughout the van ride and throughout the whole make up time. 

 

8AM

Everyone was now on the set in their assigned tents. The girls were sharing a tent with the rest of TOP media family. They were all in Team A color pink. Everyone was stretching and warming up their body. 

Minwoo: okay you guys let's do a good job today! Let's do hwaiting before going out there. 1 2 3 

Everyone: HWAITING!

 

8:30

All the idols were already waiting in the hallway to go walk out. Niel was holding their team flag. 

Announcer: TEAM A TEEN TOP, 100%, TRIPLE THREAT.

Fans: TOP MEDIA FAMILY!!!! AHHHH!! 

They could see a banner created for all TOP media family artists. There were signs for Teen Top, 100% and even Triple Threat. Their fans went wild as Niel was swinging the flag around crazily and the rest of the family was jumping and waving to the audience. 

 

(Skip to only Triple Threat cuts)

Girls 50 meter run

Announcer: Lane 4 Triple Threat Hyojin

MC: Annyeonghaseyo Hyojin-sshi

Annyeonghaseyo Triple Threat Hyojin imnida!

MC: So Hyojin-sshi what are you hoping out of this race?

That I would be able to beat Sistar's Bora

Bora: EH!?

Ne ahahahaha she's always on of the best idol athletes so I've been training hard to beat her.

Bora: Oh it's on Hyojin! ahahaha *Hyojin runs to Bora and hugs her*

 

Lane 1: Apink Hayoung Lane 2: Sistar Bora Lane 3: Girls Day Soojin Lane 4: Hyojin Lane 5: Crayon Pop Ellie

On your mark get set…….GO! *Gun fires*

GO UNNIE!

GO HYOJIN!

Chanyong: HWAITING!

Jonghwan: RUN RUN RUN!!

Hyojin was neck and neck with Bora and Ellie. But then Bora and Hyojin was able to pass Ellie and now it just between them two. Bora ran faster and passed Hyojin but then Hyojin caught up and they were together again. By the time the finish line was just a few centimeters away Hyojin ran with all her might and right when they reached the finish line Hyojin passed Bora by 3 inches giving her 1st place. 

TOP media family run to Hyojin as she drops to the ground. 

YAAAAY UNNIE!

Chunji: Good job Hyojinnie!

Jonghwan: YAH! Nobody calls her that except me! D: Here I'll give you a piggyback ride to our side. Sanghoon get her a bottle of water. 

Ne! 

 

Girls Final Round Run

Lane 1: Sistar Hyorin, Lane 2: Apink Bomi, Lane 3: Triple Threat Hyojin, Lane 4: Miss A Jia.

 

MC: Annyeonghaseyo Bomi-sshi

Bomi: Annyeonghaseyo! Apink Bomi imnida

MC: Well you've made it to the championships for the running portion!

Bomi: Ne! It was hard but I'll do my best!

MC: Any place you're hoping to win?

Bomi: At least 3rd place I don't wanna be last that's it. But if I got higher that would be better!

MC: Who are you at least hoping to beat?

Bomi: This girl right here *Slings arm around Hyojin*

EH!?

Bomi: I wanna at least beat her 

well then now that you've mentioned it I won't go easy *evil smirk*

Bomi: We shall see hahahaha your face I just can't!

Ahahaha! Stop! *hugs Bomi*

 

On your mark…..get set……GO! *gun fire*

Hyorin is in the lead with Bomi and Hyojin right behind her. Bomi and Hyojin were both going at the same speed and were close. 

TOP media family: HYOJIN HYOJIN!

Hyorin was still in the lead but once Hyojin could see the finish line she started sprinting. She was saving her energy for the end. She sprinted but it seems as if Bomi had the same strategy and sprinted too. Hyorin was surprisingly still strong and now it was between them three. Once they crossed the finish line Hyojin took one giant step than the others and won 1st place by an inch. The whole family gave Hyojin a group hug and Hyojin went to go and give a long hug to Bomi and pretended to faint in her arms. 

Bomi: aisshh get off me you fatty *pretends to die*

*Hyojin jumps on Bomi now and they both fall down*

 

Girls High Jump final round

It was Jihyun who made it to the final round. She was going against Fx Krystal. Luckily Krystal was fine with the members of Triple Threat or else she would've given Jihyun the stink eye. Instead, they were both figuring out the best way to jump successfully. When the horn was blown to start the round the girls separated. Krystal went first. The bar was at the highest, 130 m. Krystal was now standing at the starting position to run. When she was ready she ran then jumped as high as she could. Her whole back passed but then her left foot moved 1 inch and the bar dropped right at the second she landed. Krystal had failed the high jump.

 

MC: AAAHHH!! Krystal! I thought she was gonna make it she was so close! 

MC: If Jihyun makes it she's be able to beat Sistar's Bora's record of 125 m. 

Triple Threat: GO JIHYUN!!! HWAITING!

L.Joe: Go JiJi!!! 

Minwoo: Hwaiting!

 

Jihyun felt more better after hearing everyone's cheers. She had more energy and felt more determined to win. 

 

Okay! Let's do this!

TOP Media: WOOHOO!

 

Jihyun takes a deep breath and runs towards the bar. She jumps and her back passes…………..then……she………….lifts her leg higher and lands on the mattress. She looks up and hears screams and TOP media family jumping onto the mattress and hugging her. She broke the record and is now the first female to reach 130 m. in high jump for idol star olympics!

 

TOP MEDIA: AHHHHH!!!! JIHYUN!!!!!! *jumps onto mattress and jump on top of her*

 

MC: Wooow!!!! She broke the record!!!!

 

Other members: 

Soora, Soomi, and Haneul: Silver for Archery 

 

 

YAAAAY! OUR GIRLS ARE WINNERS!!! Go TOP media family!!