A new friend? Stress!!

Triple Threat

7:00 PM In dance studio

All the members where practicing the dance steps to "New Dreaming" and "Superstar" because they'll be performing those songs on their debut stage. Their debut date was permanently set for this Saturday on Inkigayo. Today was already Thursday and the members can start to feel all the pressure and stress. All this stress was starting to get to them, most especially Haneul. She's the leader and has a lot to live up to. 

Jihyun do it right! You did the same mistake two times in a row already! When will you learn!? 5 minutes before going on stage!?

It was already the 5th time the members were running through the choreography for "New Dreaming". Jihyun was getting messed up on the ending part where the members planned a dance break.

Mianhae.....

Our debut is on Saturday, we can't afford any mistakes right now.

I know, mianhae everyone.

Haneul unnie let's just continue, and Jihyun unnie just remember to do it right next time arasso?

Ne, mianhae again

After running through the dance again, everything was finally perfect. Everyone was in sync and there were no mistakes at all. Everyone even had perfect facial expressions while dancing. Now they had to practice singing their parts. 

While they were practicing singing, Soora was so nervous about their debut already that her voice cracked when reaching the high note. 

Soora-ah! Get your act together! We're all nervous but we just need to it up

Mianhae unnie...

Everyone takes a 10 minute break and Haneul goes out of the room to use the bathroom.

Is it me or does Haneul unnie really just out if it lately?

It's not just you Hyojin, I've noticed too

I was really scared when she yelled at me and Jihyun unnie

Nadu I felt like everything is my fault

Well it's not! It's just that everyone's stressed out

Besides I geuss it's her job since she's the leader she needs us all to do cooperate with her well.

*Haneul walks in*

But still, it's scary the way Haneul unnie scolds us :("

Well sorry you all don't appreciate my hard work!

Aniyo unnie!!! We understand it's just that we were shocked with your sudden outburst

Ne, it's not that we don't like you, we were just scared a little

It's not my fault that I HAD to yell at you all! It was all four of you who can't pay attention and learn!

HEY! You're not the only one who's stressed out as hell here!! All of us are! But we're trying hard!

Apparently not hard enough!

Unnie....

*Haneul storms out*

Aishhhh!!!! Seriously what's up with her!?! 

*Soomi grabs her bags and heads to a cafe nearby*

Chakaman unnie! Andwae! 

We can't be breaking up right?...

It looks like it's heading that way though....

Haneul ran with all her might to a park that meant a lot to her. This park was where she spent all her time when she was still a kid. She even went here during her trainee days to help give her strength. This park just made her feel happy everytime, and that's what she needed right now.

*Haneul sits on a swing and talks to herself*

It can't be my fault right? I was just doing my job as a leader. But, with what happened back there they probably hate me right now....

???: "I'm sure they don't?

Who's there!?!

*Just then Infinite's Sungjong comes out*

Sungjong: Annyeonghaseyo Infinite maknae Sungjong imnida :D

OMO! Jesohamnida I thought you were some kind of or thief

Sungjong: kekeke If that's the case then don't come out this late at night

What about you? Why are you here?

Sungjong: I used to come here a lot when I was a kid and my group and I are taking a break today so I decided to take a walk.

Why at night?

It looks prettier at night in my opinion. Hey aren't you Haneul from that new girl group in TOP media?

NE! Wahh! You know about us?!

Sungjong: Of course! All the kpop idol know about you five girls.

Jincha? That makes things more worse....

Wae? Everyone knows you so that means you're popular! That's good

But that means more expectations

Sungjong: I assume that's one of the reasons why you and your members are fighting?

How'd you know?!

I'm part of a boy group so I understand :D But hey! Don't let that get in the way of your relationship with them! That's just another thing that all groups face but only groups that can overcome them can become successful

Kamsah Sungjong-ah

Ani! Call me oppa!

*Haneul starts blushing*

Here! I'll make you feel better! *Sungjong pushes Haneul on the swings*

AHH! That's too high! I'm gonna fall! 

kekeke I'll catch you, don't worry ;)

*Just then Haneul falls out of the swing. Sungjong saw right away and ran to catch her*

Both: oof!

Mianhae Haneul! I didn't mean to hurt you

Ani gwenchana! Gomawo for catching me and keeping your promise :D

They both stayed in that position for a while just staring at each other till finally Sungjong realized that they were still like that. 

Sungjong: " Ah! Mianhae.....ummm..wanna go to cafe and get something to drink? My treat :)"

Jeonmalyo!? Wow! Gomawo....oppa you really are making me feel better!

Sungjong: "keke" *Her smile is really pretty* "You should laugh and smile more often you look prettier that way"

Arasso!

*They both enter the cafe and Soomi sees Haneul. Soomi was about to go up to her till she sees Sungjong with her*

*Is that Infinite's Sungjong!? How does she know him?! Are they dating! This isn't good! What if a scandal appears before we even debut! I better keep watching them*

hmmmmm....I'll have a tall white chocolate mocha with whip cream :P

Sungjong: Arasso, I'll have hot chocolate

Cashier: Aren't you Sungjong from infinite?! Can I have your autograph please?

Sungjong: keke arasso :D

Cashier: Kamsahamnida :D Chakaman....aren't you also from that new upcoming girl group??

*Great what if she get's caught!*

Umm....

Sungjong: She's just a friend of mine! Don't worry we're not dating though

Cashier: Ohhh arasso but you really do look like her oh well....here's your order

I get that a lot keke kamsahamnida

*Sungjong and Haneul sit at a table right behind Soomi*

Kamsahamnida for saving me again

Sungjong: kekeke gwenchanayo :D So do you wanna tell me why you were crying on the swing earlier? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But, don't worry I promise not to tell anyone!

Okay, what happened was, I was a horrible leader.... I was so stressed out about debut that I yelled at my members. I know it's normal to yell at them but I think I went too far with my criticism....

Sungjong: Then I'm sure your members should understand that you were just doing your job right?

Molla.....I hope so....

Sungjong: Here... if you ever need someone to talk to you can just call me :D Don't hesistate to call arasso?

Oh kamsahamnida! I'll call you to repay you for everything you've done for me. Here's my number too

*Looks like they're just friends and maybe I went too far with what I said to Haneul unnie too...*

*Soomi quietly walks out of the cafe and calls her members to meet in the dorm*

Okay, I think I should get going back to my members but gomawo you really did make me feel better :D

Sungjong: Well, that's what I do :D Okay I'll see you soon then! Or do you want me to walk you back to your dorm?

Aniya gwenchanayo 

Sungjong: But, it's really late for you to be out alone

But, what do you think your members and manager is thinking right now? And what if you get caught by paparazzi and a scandal comes out?!

Sungjong: Arasso Arasso calm down :P But next time we go out I'm walking you back. Okay annyeong Haneul!

Annyeong!

Back in Triple Threat dorm

I'm really worried! What if they left the group without telling us!!

Calm down maknae I'm sure we would've been notified if that ever happened

Maybe they just needed some time to think

*Door slams open and reveals a sweating and panting Soomi*

OH MY GOODNESS UNNIE! WE'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! 

Well, Soora here was but Hyojin and I trusted you and Haneul to never abandon us :D

Wae are you sweating and breathing so hard!?

Were you being chased!?

No, I need to tell you guys something extremely important but first, I really need water *huff huff*

I'll get it.......here...

Kamsah...anyways when I left the dance studio I went straight to DaNi cafe (Teen Top Niel's new cafe) and just drank my hot chocolate when I see Haneul unnie and Infinite's Sungjong!

BWOH!

Yea they were getting drinks together and Haneul was smiling as if nothing happened earlier. But then they both sat right behind me so I could hear their conversation. And......Haneul told Sungjong everything that happened in the dance studio. But, she called herself a horrible leader and felt really bad about what she did to us. I think I went too far with Haneul unnie......

As long as Haneul unnie and you are safe......I hope she'll forgive us though

If she really feels guilty about it, she should right?

Unless she feels as if she isn't good enough to be our leader and plans on leaving us!

*Gasp* I never thought about that!

Lets call her!

*After calling Haneul 5 times she never picked up*

Aishh wae isn't she answering us!?!

*Haneul walks in the dorm but the members are too worried to even notice*

OH NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WE NEED HANEUL UNNIE!

She can't be leaving us right!?!

I hope she's not in any danger right now...what if she is and she can't answer her phone!?

Let's go out and find her!

*Soora turns around to the door*

I found her! UNNIE! *jumps on Haneul*

Omo maknae, I've missed you too

We were so worried! You didn't answer our calls

We thought you were in some kind of danger or were leaving the group without telling us.....

I would never do that to you guys!

And I'm sorry unnie.....I think I went too far earlier Mianhae

Aniya gwenchana.....I think I went to far with all of you. Mianhae

As long as everyone's happy again!

We'll work harder unnie!

Ne!

Anyways......what's up with you and Sungjong??? hmm...??

EH!? What do you mean!?

Oh spill it already, we know you two went out to Niel oppa's cafe

Are you guys dating?!

OHHHHHH!!!!

What if a scandal happens before we debut?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw you with Sungjong...

How'd you see me with Sungjong?!

*Soomi tells the same thing she said to the other members*

Ahhh...

When that lady said you looked familiar I was gonna go and grab you out of there

Luckily Sungjong saved me :D He really made me happy tonight

I like him unnie, if you're thinking of dating him I approve ;)

I still wanna meet him in person

Aishhh you guys I said he's just a new friend I made

Then wae did you guys exchange numbers??

Friends have to have each other's phone numbers! Oh my goodness I'm not in a relationship with him or anybody! I'm going to bed today's been a long day and tomorrow will be another

Arasso goodnight unnie!

We should all sleep already actually, alot has happened let's go Soomi unnie

Triple THreat: GOOD NIGHT!