We can be on top!

Triple Threat

Purple-Soora

Green-Haneul

Red- Jihyun

Blue-Hyojin

Brown-Soomi

 

Haneul's POV

It feels as if just yesterday was my first day of training here in TOP media. Now, here I am as the leader of Triple Threat. But what if I don't have what it takes to lead? What if I mess up and we disband? I was thinking about all of this while sitting on the shiny floor of our dance studio. All five of us were exhausted after 5 straight hours of practice. Soora panting and leaning against the air conditioner, Hyojin resting on the couch, Jiyhun lying face down on the floor, and Soomi drinking water. We were all practicing hard since our debut was coming up in just a few weeks. 

Our dance teacher: "Good job today everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow at 9AM so get a good night's rest because it'll be another long day."

Triple Threat: "Ne~Kamsahamnida!"

Then as soon as our dance instructor leaves the room,

"OH MY GOSHNESS I'M TOO TIRED TO EVEN MOVE!" *Soora fake faints to the ground*

"Unnie~ I'm hungry can we go out to eat dinner together! Please!" *does aegyo to Soomi*

"YAH! Stop it! Aegyo really annoys me." *slaps Hyojin on the back of our head*

"OWWWW! HANEUL UNNIE! SOOMI HIT ME!"

"YAH! Stop yelling so much, I'm trying to sleep here"

Aishh This is part of my role as a leader....calming these children....

"STOOP! Arasso let's go eat at the closest restaurant"

"Asa~ppali or else all the good food will be gone!" *Soora packs her bags and runs out the door*

"Aishh I thought that girl was too tired to move.."

"I feel like eating meat right now"

"Let's go eat samgyeopsal then!"

"Unnie you always know what to eat kekeke"

Soora's POV

Aishh what's taking them so long?! How long does it take to just pack up?! *4 other members walk out and meet Soora* 

"Why did you guys take forever just to pack up?!"

"We were deciding what to eat and it'll be SAMGYEOPSAL!!"

"Jincha?! owaaa!!!! Arasso kaja!"

While we were walking to the nearest restaurant we all ordered our food and water.

"Do you guys think we really have what it takes to be on top? Competition is getting more tough nowadays..."

"Unnie just think positive! We've all worked way too hard to fail!"

"But there has been groups that worked harder than us and have failed..."

"What if we disband?"

"UNNIE! ANIYO! We'll stay together forever and rule the hallyu wave!"

"No matter what happens we'll just keep moving forward. It'll take time before we can be a big group like SNSD or 2ne1. We'll take it step by step together. Whatever happens will just be obstacles trying to stop us but we're stronger, we can overcome them!"

"Unnie.....ne~ I promise to work hard and to do whatever it takes to keep us together moving forward :) Who's with me?" *Soomi sticks her hand out*

"FOREVER!" *Soora places her hand on top of Soomi's*

Then the rest follow and we let go by throwing our hands in the air, "TRIPLE THREAT HWAITING!!!" 

Unnies i know we'll make history together! Nothing will seperate us....NOTHING! *food comes in* kekeke except for food :p

 

*All the members started fighting till everything was spotless*

"Kekekeke looks like we helped clean dishes too xD"

 

And their night ended and they all left their seperate ways to head back to their homes.