When everything happens fast

Not Another Fairytale

 

Two days after, when Hee Rin thought that her problem with Min Ae is finish… Something happened again.

Myungsoo tries harder to talk with Hee Rin whenever possible but she’s always avoiding serious talk with him.Yes, she’s still doing her duty as a responsible wife towards him but she somehow avoids long conversations with him.

Myungsoo wants to tell Hee Rin everything. Everything so that she’ll not be confuse anymore and get out of sufferings but whenever he has the courage to talk with her, she would just avoid conversing with him or sometimes she would look very tired and Myungsoo knew that he can’t add up to her problems anymore.

He wants a perfect timing. A perfect timing where his wife can be as understandable as she always is. A perfect timing where she will forgive him when he explains everything to her.

Hee Rin was afraid. That’s all. She’s avoiding long conversations with him because she’s simply afraid. Afraid of what might happen to both of them when they fight. She always notice her husband trying to have serious talk with her, and she somehow felt that the talk won’t go anything good so she’s trying to avoid it.

She can’t find herself telling him the truth that she saw him with Min Ae, because she’s doubting herself. What if Myungsoo really likes Min Ae? And what if he’s trying to have serious talk with her because he will confess that he’s cheating? That would be horrible. It will just hurt her even more. So as much as possible, Hee Rin tries to avoid long and serious conversations with her husband.

As what I’ve been saying, two days after Hee Rin’s lunch date with Min Ae, something happened again.

It was in the afternoon where Hee Rin is attending a press con where she’s been going to be interviewed as to how it is to be a prince’s wife and how she coped up with the palace’s strict rules. She wears her usual bright smile while facing the camera and answering questions here and there. There were questions that she would answer truthfully while there are others that she has to answer with a little lie.

She was asked if living with royals is great and she answered them with a kind yes. She was also asked if Prince Myungsoo is very sweet husband and if their relationship is going good, and she said yes but to be honest, they’re not really good. But Hee Rin can’t say that, she can’t tell the whole nation that their marriage isn’t as perfect as they thought it is because it is for everyone’s sake.

After the interview, Hee Rin’s make up artist handed her phone and was said that there’s new messages in it. She thankfully bowed to the reporters and shake hands with them. After making sure that she respectfully greeted everyone in the press, she was quickly escorted to the dressing room. She unlocked her phone and furrowed her brows when she saw a new message from Min Ae.

*What is this again?* she thought to herself and opened the message anyway.

Hee Rin can handle everything. She can handle problems about the palace or the postponed charity program. She can handle encountering bashers throughout the internet because of some girls insecurity about her marrying their prince. She handle those.

But what she can’t handle is how to face something that is shattering her heart to pieces. Because mind can forget problems but heart cannot.

Min Ae sends her a photo of Myungsoo and her cuddling with each other. It was a photo back when they were still together but she told Hee Rin it was taken just recently. Min Ae quoted “Your husband is really something, I feel sorry for you.” She wasn’t done ruining Hee Rin and Myungsoo’s life so she’s doing everything to break them apart.

In the picture, Myungsoo’s arms were wrapped around Min Ae’s waist while his lips were on her cheek. They look so happy together and Hee Rin can see Myungsoo smiling between the kiss. Her heart squeezes really tight that she thought it would break into pieces anytime soon. Her hand shakes and her grip on her phone tightens. Burning tears rolled down her beautiful cheeks from her hurt eyes. She can’t take this anymore.

 

“Madam! We’re not done yet!” Her make up artist shouted when Hee Rin suddenly dashed out of the room, running as fast as she could away from everyone. Away from this problem. Some staff tries to stop her but she just pushed pass them with her mind not in good state. She can’t breathe and she can’t think properly. She’s running and running but she doesn’t feel any tiredness or feet aching even if she’s wearing heels.

She quickly gets inside the car and started the engine. Some of her bodyguards were running to catch her and her driver tries to open the door but Hee Rin locked it instantly. She doesn’t know what she’s doing but she just drove off. Tears streaming down her cheeks and her hands were tightly gripping on the steering wheel, her foot pushed the gas pedal hard but she doesn’t seem to care about how fast she’s speeding right now.

Tears were blurring her eyes and hurtful sobs escaped her lips. She cries and yelled to herself how useless of a wife she is.

Everything happened so fast. Tires screeching, piercing shouts were to be heard and a loud crash stopped everyone as they saw an accident before their eyes.

Min Ae might be a very bad person... Because she can't understand.. She can't understand how a wife can do anything just to protect her family. She can't understand how a wife can love her husband that she's willing to sacrifice her own happiness. And that the strong wife can be as weak as everyone else too. 

The whole palace panicked and the King was raging out of what just happened. The Queen quickly drives to the hospital and was nonstop scolding her son for not taking care of his wife.

News throughout the country highlighted about the recent accident downtown Seoul involving the Prince’s wife causing the palace to face a big chaos.

Everyone was shocked, especially Myungsoo. He was in the middle of his meeting when he received a call saying that his wife was rushed in the hospital. He didn’t think twice and quickly rush to the hospital, leaving his meeting hanging. His heart was pounding so badly and he was praying that his wife would be alright over and over again.