09.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

'It' is referred to the person I want unnamed, but I'm guessing you guys probably already know. ;{D -derp- 


"You needed us boss?" The bulky bodyguards said in unison. 

"I need you to get someone for me." Boss had said, turned around in its chair while looking out to the gloomy view of England. 

It looked like it was going to rain anytime soon, but it was having the time of it's life being cramped inside its own office. Isolated; like how it wanted to be. Nothing to seperate it from the place it called 'home'. A business place that it was absorbed in. Somewhere. Where interruptions were unlikely.

"Isn't it a bit too early to be searching for someone?" One of the bodyguards had asked with a raised eyebrow. 

It turned in its chair and faced the one who asked with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow. He looked like he had nodded and apologized to it, but it smirked lightly. As it traced its hand at the line of its chin while softly glaring at the men. They looked down immediately for their boss' glare was too intimidating. 

"Wu Yi Fan A.K.A Kris Wu. Bring him here and you'll definitely get grand pay check. Sounds good boys?" They nodded slowly, processing the information bit by bit. 

"Now if you may excuse me. I have to attend a meeting with the black market." It walked out with a poker face as it slammed the office door, sauntering towards the end of the hall where the old crickity elevator was at. Some may say unsafe, but it had that unusual feel that it liked. A feel that reminded it of itself. A on the inside, but silent from the inside. How does that metaphor work? 

From the inside you can hear the creaking of the elevator going up or down while from the inside it's silent. Not a single sound heard, but your breathing and thoughts. Everything blocked in with soundproof walls. 

The elevator opened to show the doors already opened for its exit out towards its car. It slid inside easily, fixing its seatbelt on as it pushed the keys into the ignition. It made a buzzing sound which was a bit unusual, but it casually made its way towards its house. Which was not far from where the building was. 

It made a buzz through town where cars were everywhere, but the next town where the building was had no such thing. It was deserted and owned by the bums that lived in the ghetto. People who had no life and wanted to be alone. 

It sighed as it made its way towards the parking lot of its 'real' company. It threw the keys towards the valet box as it got out of the car and into the glass doors of the booming building filled with workers. It made its way forward where the elevators were as it entered and went up from there to the highest floor. 

Once it reached towards the top of the floor. Many greeted it with their polite waves and greetings as it returned the favor and headed towards its other office which was bright and defiantly cheerful to her dismay. It sat back in the uncomfortable chair that wasn't compared to the one in the other office that was gloomy and dark like its true self. 

It grabbed stacks of paperwork as for a black ball point pen. It wrote down its signature thousands of times for the meantime before yawning and stretching. It looked back outside noticing that the sun was not going to go away. In its mind as the sun haunting it. It was provoked by the sun for some reason, reacting to it with a wide-eyed expression that would not go away. It looked down to the paperwork to back up to the sun that was glowing down on it. It gulped and quickly yet while panicing, it looked down and wrote its signature for another thousands of times on the dotted line. 

Feeling that something was eating it alive. 

It needed him. 

That person was married, but it still needed him. 

Dearly, it needed that person through drastic measures for it was dying to its core. 

It breathed slowly, inhaling and exhaling the stale air around it. It set down the pen and as it closed its eyes, it drifted off to deep slumber. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note: 

WOAH, WHO KNEW I COULD WRITE THIS KIND OF STUFF?! xDD Inspiration from a friend who writes like this ALL the freaking time in English omg.. Then again she gets really bad grades on her writing format. LOL, she makes everything IT. I just love her for that though since it makes her 'her'. Haha, oh gosh. 

Also, I made a poster for this chapter. Hehe, I love it. Gahh, although I don't love it as much as EXO's new hairstyles and hair colors.. it's a first for me to create such an angsty poster. xD Kris and Luhan's hair makes me go ballistic. Luhan isn't even my bias. I sense a few bias crashers coming my way. 

-kydelee ;A: