25.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

         

Kristine Wu                                                                   Christopher Wu                                                                      Hyunwoo Wu

 

- Sometime Later in the Future - 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her while sliding his arm around her waist. 

She looked up at him and smiled brightly. Her arms were securely wrapped around his waist as she buried her face into his chest. He chuckled and patted her head. 

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you too." He softly spoke. 

He removed her face from his chest and cupped her cheeks with his big hands. He laughed, seeing her pouty lips. He poked them and kissed her forehead afterwards. She wrinkled her nose in embarrassment as a faint blush crept upon her chubby cheeks. He dearly loved her so much and he told her everyday. He treated her like a princess even though she hated it; he loved it. 

"Come on, Kristine. We don't have all day." Hyunwoo said as he patted her back. 

"Oppa, what if it tastes bad?" Kristine whined. 

"Mom and Dad love it. It's not that bad. It won't be too spicy, okay?" Hyunwoo assured her while trying to persuade her. 

You may be wondering why they're out by themselves... Well, it's been at least 15 years into the future. They are currently 18 years old and shopping in Hongdae. 

"Aish, Oppa. I don't want to eat it! Please~ Let's go eat pizza!" Kristine tried getting her way out of eating the spicy street food by pulling her brother towards a pizza shop, but he stayed planted in front of the vendors cart. 

He smirked and pulled her back towards the vendor. Kristine tried her best to get out of his grasp, but her struggling wouldn't work. 

"C'mon. Don't be such a baby." Hyunwoo . 

"I am a baby!" Kristine yelled, still trying to get away. 

Christopher was strolling the streets and noticed some faint voices in the distance. He heard yelling from 2 familiar voices that he was happy to hear. He pulled his cap down a little to block his eyes as he speed walked towards the yelling. 

"It's too spicy for me!" Kristine whined. 

"If I can eat it, then you can eat it!" Hyunwoo had to keep pulling her back the whole entire time. 

"Opppppaaa!" She dragged the word with her whiny voice. 

"It's called 'Monster Ddukbokki. You'll be fine." Hyunwoo said as if it wasn't going to give you a heart attack. Hyunwoo had Kristine in a loose headlock as he walked forwards towards the vendor. "Can we please have 4 servings of 'Monster Ddukbokki'?" Hyunwoo ordered with his bright smile that made Ahjumma's swoon. 

The Ahjumma scooped up a bunch onto a plate and quickly handed it to Hyunwoo with a smile on her face. 

"You eat well, young man." The Ahjumma said to Hyunwoo before he left to find a table. 

Hyunwoo smiled and waved at the Ahjumma in appreciation for the big plate of his favorite ddukbokki. Christopher could smell it coming from the corner as he hid behind a tree to spy on Hyunwoo with a pretty girl. The girl was a bit whiny at first to Christopher's liking. Christopher strolled over quietly and tapped the girls shoulder. The girl turned around and scared Christopher. 

"Kristine?!" Christopher said shocked. 

"Yah, why are you yelling? Aish, you're going to blow out my eardrums!" Kristine smacked Christophers arm. 

He rubbed the spot that she hit as he diverted his attention to the Asian kid filling his mouth up with ddukbokki. Hyunwoo noticed someone staring at him as he raised his head from the food. Hyunwoo smiled at his younger brother, but he still continued eating. 

"What's up, Hyung by 6 minutes." Christopher took a seat by Hyunwoo who was still stuffing himself. 

"What's up, Dongsaeng by 5.7 minutes." Hyunwoo said smartly. 

"Yah, why can't you just round the dang number?" Christopher asked annoyed. 

"Because I don't want too. Now let me eat, man." Hyunwoo flicked Christopher's forehead with a lot of strength. 

Christopher rubbed the spot and whimpered. 

"Why is everyone abusive to Christopher?!" Christopher pouted. 

"Because you're Christopher." Kristine said, taking a bite out of the ddukbokki. 

Her eyes became wide as she ate more. Hyunwoo and Christopher watched her pig out. They laughed and waited for Kristine to finished. Once she had finished almost everything on the plate, she grabbed her glass of water and one shotted it. Christopher and Hyunwoo watched in amazement until she turned to them with a glare. 

"What are you guys looking at?" She scowled. 

They put there hands in front of them with uneasy smiles on their faces. "You eat really well, little sister." Hyunwoo commented. "Yes, you really do. You eat spicy things really fast." Christopher added in. 

"Thank you." Kristine smiled angelically and continued eating until she was full. 

Christopher leaned closer to Hyunwoo's ear while watching Kristine eat. 

"I think it runs in the family." Christopher whispered.

"I'm definitey sure it does." Hyunwoo said. 

--

Hyunwoo swung his keys around his fingers as he headed towards his car with Kristine and Christopher chatting from right behind him. 

"I haven't seen Mom and Dad in awhile." Christopher commented. 

"They're all over the news though." Kristine said confused. 

"I know, but I mean not personally." Christopher rephrased it. 

"Oh! Maybe because you never visit!" Kristine elbowed him playfully. 

"Mom and Dad are a bunch of hags. They're getting old." Christopher stated, laughing afterwards with a straight faced Kristine and Hyunwoo. 

Christopher stopped walking and watched his siblings walk ahead of him. He tilted his head in confusion and quickly caught up to them. 

"Did that offend you guys?" Christopher asked. 

"Of course it did! You're calling the people that made us, old!" Kristine shouted at him. 

"Calm down, Kristine. You don't want to wake up the neighbors." Hyunwoo said calmly as he unlocked the door to the cars. 

"How can I calm down when our very own brother is calling mom and dad, hags?!" Kristine yelled once she got inside the car and shut the door. 

"I'm sorry, okay?" Christopher apologized quickly in fear of her screaming any louder. 

Kristine ignored Christopher as she turned her body towards the window with crossed arms. Christopher sighed deeply, looking out of the other window. Hyunwoo drove quietly with a small smile on his face. 

"Kids will be kids." He thought to himself. 

He pulled up towards his parents house as he coughed to get the others attention that they were already at their parent's house. The climbed out grumpily, well... Kristine did. She ran to the house and opened the door to jump into the arms of her Mom who was waiting. 

"Mom!" Kristine shouted, tightly hugging Amber. 

"Oh my gosh! It's been a year since I've seen you! How's school in California?" Amber said as she helped Kristine with her coat and scarf. 

"It's awesome~ Since, I managed to graduate early... I'll be able to go into my management major." Kristine smiled, showing her pearly whites to Amber. 

Amber ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead. 

"Come on kids. Dinner's almost ready." Amber dragged everyone to the dining room where Kris was setting up the table. 

He looked up and spotted the kids with uneasy smiles. 

"We're so sorry for not visiting often." Kristine and Christopher said while bowing. 

"It's okay kids. At least Hyunwoo visited." Kris said with gritted teeth. 

"I'm the god child." Hyunwoo shrugged with a smile on his face .

"Yes you are~" Amber hugged Hyunwoo and kissed his cheek. 

"Sit down kids. I'll get the food." Amber quickly said before she rushed inside the kitchen to grab the food. 

--

"So, this is the end...?" Christopher stated sadly as he poked his rice. 

"Yep, this is the end." Kris bit the side of his cheek, setting down his silverware. 

"At least we accomplished some things!" Kristine said while thinking on the bright side. 

"Yeah and we had 3 wonderful kids~" Amber wrapped her arms around her children. 

"It was a bit boring... don't you think? Nothing thrilling really happened." Kris leaned back in his chair with a sigh. 

"Guys, stop. I tried my best. I already think my writing is bad..." Kyde said as she came out of the kitchen with a juice pouch in her hand. 

"It wasn't that bad! Everyone liked it." Amber patted Kyde's back. 

"They were pretty surprised about how you twisted the plot." Hyunwoo pointed out. 

"Twisted it as in bringing in Chanyeol and having the kids think that he was the real dad?" Kristine asked.

"At least he was a nice dad." Hyunwoo shrugged from his statement. 

"You hated him." Kristine glared at him. 

"Well, I'm sorry for being smart~ Who would have known that Mom still kept her wedding photos?" Hyunwoo shrugged again. 

"Stop shrugging." Kristine threatened him with her hard stare. 

"You guys are violent or something. I didn't mean to make you guys this way." Kyde said, sipping on her juice box. 

"Should we just end it here since you couldn't find a better way to end the story?" Kris asked. 

"Maybe we should. Just end it with a gif spam." Christopher suggested. 

"I'll do that." Kyde smiled and agreed. 

And, end. 


 

Author's Note: 

I'M BAD WITH ENDINGS, OKAY? GAWD. /stonedbymillionsofkrisberfans/ 

Also, how was the story? I would love to hear your feedback haha. 

I expect the 'It was all over the place' kind of comments. I always see those in my fanfics. xD 

It's a horrible habit guys. ;A; I'm really sorry I have no control over my mind. 

Here comes gif spam full of Krisber. :D ♥ 

AND ON YOU GO~ 

 

I'm soooo done. Wait, one last more.

 

 

Love you guise! :D Please drop by my shop anytime if you just want to peer at my graphics or take a look at my new fanfic! Also those who subscribed to all my krisber stories, I love you soo sooo much. :D You guys make me appreciate the life that was given to me. 

Shiet, that sounds a bit too deep.

 

Haha, I've had my fun. :) Here's the links if you wanted them! 

(Graphic Shop)

(Story)