10.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

Amber watched Kris walk out towards his car. He turned to see her looking out the window with a big smile on her face. Kris waved and closed the window as Kris left the driveway. Amber sighed nad plpped onto the couch with Hyunwoo, Kristine, and Christopher doing the same. She stared at each and every one of them. 

"What mommy?" Kristine asked as her bottom lip jutted out cutely. 

Amber sighed and scanned her childrens faces. Anticipation was filling their beautiful round orbs  of brown. 

"Mommy, shopping!" 
"No, go to Uncle Chanyeol!" 
"Uncle Chanyeol!" 

"Yah, kids. Of course we can visit your Uncle Chanyeol!" Amber exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air to show the amount of exaggeration she was using. 

Amber gathered the kids diaper bag and clothes as the kids sat outside on the porch swing eating popscicles.

"Let's go!" Amber held the childrens hands and seated them into the back seat. 

--

 "Scream his name out." Amber whispered to her kids who were jumping around excitedly. 

"UNCLE CHANYEOL!" They screamed out overjoyed. 

--Inside Chanyeols House--

Chanyeol lifted his head from his pillow while ruffling his scruffy hair. He pushed the power button on his Galaxy Note as it read 1PM. He groaned and got up from bed, but jumped up in surprise after hearing little kids voices constantly yelling out his name. 

"I'm coming.." Chanyeol mumbled as he opened the door to the outside world. 

He gaped at the angelic children running towards him as if they were in slow motion. Chanyeol then saw another Angel laughing joyously while also coming towards him. He snapped back into focus and immediately scolded himself for technically checking out his best friends wife. 

"She's married!" Chanyeol scolded himself from inside the bathroom. 

Amber had allowed him to get ready since the kids wanted to go to Lottle World with Chanyeol. Chanyeol was their favorite Uncle even though he never came over as much as Kai and Sehun. Chanyeol was shy towards little kids and he only hung out with Kris individually which means he's only been with the kids once and that was when they were born. 

"You ready?" Amber called out, snapping Chanyeol out of his nonsense thoughts. 

"Uh, yeah! What do you think I should wear?" Chanyeol unconsciously asked. 

"Want me to help?" Amber amusingly replied. 

Oh my god.. what the hell did I just say?! DO NOT COME IN HERE! NO NO! 

The door opened slowly as Chanyeol held in his breath. Then he let out a breath of relief after seeing little Kristine waddle inside with her red wool trench coat. 

"Need some help Uncle?" Kristine asked as she did a belly flop onto his bed. 

"Ani, you can stay here and chill though." Chanyeol coolly said with his derpy smile. 

--Lotte World--

"Wow, so many people are here!" Chanyeol yelled out while jumping around with the kids. 

Amber stayed back and watched the kids go from ride to ride excitedly as if their souls were going to jump out of their bodies. The kids dragged Chanyeol and Amber towards the kiddy rides that the kids wanted to ride. They excitedly gathered onto the spinning teacups as Chanyeol was pushed towards Amber by Kristine. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows at her as Kristine stuck out her tongue looking adorable as usual. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and poked her side. The ride started moving slowly into a circle which meant that the ride had started. 

"Uh-oh! I'm going to push it fast! Hold on!" Chanyeol set his hands on top of the spinning wheel with a mischievous grin on his face. 

"Oh no." Amber held onto his coat out of instinct as Chanyeol blushed and started spinning the wheel. 

When the ride finally ended, Kristine, Christopher, and Hyunwoo wobbled from the ride. Chanyeol derpily smiled towards them while swinging their hands in his huge ones. Amber took care of Hyunwoo, but Chanyeol insisted on taking Kristine and Christopher. They passed by elders who were with their grandchidlren and they pointed at the well built family. 

"Look at the happy family!" An elderly shouted to her granddaughter that was happily bouncing in her arms. 

The kids laughed together with the adults since they didn't know what the elders were saying about them. The elders didn't know that Chanyeol was just an Uncle and the kids were Ambers, but the 'family' didn't hear since they were shouting in joy for the next rides. Hell, Amber couldnt' even hear her thoughts. As long as the kids were happy, she was happy. 

--Meanwhile, at the company..--

"Wu Fan!" Kris heard a excited incoherent yell come from outside his office. 

His head shot up from his little nap as he lazily grabbed the company phone in annoyance because of a certain someone ruining his short beauty sleep. In annoyance, he angrily pushed the buttons to his secretary. 

Zhang Yixing A.K.A Lay

"Who's yelling?" Kris asked in a low murmur as he ran his fingers through his short jet black hair. 

"Nu-uh, please address me first Wu Yi Fan!" Yixing replied with immediate sass. 

Kris pushed away the phone and sighed inwardly. He brought the phone back up to his mouth and prepared for the wrath of Zhang Yixing. 

"I am the boss. I do not need to address you my friend." Kris emphasized 'my friend'. 

"UHH, NO. I AM ZHANG YIXING THE SECRETARY AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY MR. WU." Yixing replied with even more sass than before. 

"GOD DAMMIT! ZHANG YIXING, JUST TELL ME WHO IT IS!" Kris frustratedly yelled into the receiver. 

"SHEEZ, someone's obviously pms-ing! It's Crystal the Witch." Yixing let go of the sass as he hung up without a goodbye. 

Kris irritatedly ruffled his already messed up hair. The sound of the door creaking open made him look directly into Crystal's penetrating eyes. Crystal was wearing a white flowy dress with a smile on her face. 

"What are you doing Wu Fan gege?" Crystal asked as if she was on 'good terms' with Kris. 

"Why in the world are you calling me Wu Fan? From what I checked last time, we're not close." Kris pointed out while doing hand gestures to show that he means what he says. 

"Remember that hug?" Crystal wiggled her eyebrows innocently as if she could prove a point. 

"Pshhh, you looked pathetic when I saw you. You NEEDED a hug. I gave that hug from a colleagues point of view so, don't get your hopes up high because I'm married." Kris pulled up his hand in front of his face to show his ring finger that was occupied by a silver ring band that had several diamonds lining the top. 

"Kris, do you know what your wife is doing right now?" Crystal asked while walking slowly towards his desk in a seductive way that looked trampy in the eyes of Kris. 

"Not really and I simply don't care because she's obviously responsible so I trust her." Kris stated with crossed arms. 

"You really trust her? Would you get jealous if she was out with one of your bestest friends?" Crystal questioned, trying to irk him. 

"Depends. Are the kids with her?" Kris asked, darting his eyes absentmindedly towards Crystals persisting stare. 

"I don't know... Why don't you call?" Crystal picked up his phone and dialed Amber's number. 

Kris heard the dialing as it was cut by machine. His eyes enlarged in surprise. Why you ask?

Amber had not picked up his phone call. It went straight to voicemail and Kris just stared at his phone in horror. He snatched the phone out of Crystal's hands and dialed again and it went straight to voicemail again. Kris texted her several messages as for the FaceTime button. She wouldn't reply. Her phone was either out of battery or off. 

"See what I mean? You're a worried mess now. Wouldn't you like her to feel how you feel right now?" Crystal softly said which rang deeply into the Kris' ears. 

Kris stared off into space, frozen as if time had stopped. Crystal adored his facial features to the point of wanting to kidnap and kiss him to death. She was set on what she wanted and she knew she was going to get it the hard way or either the easiest way possible. She grabbed his hand gently and then traced her fingers up towards where his neck was, softly grazing her fingernails on his vein line that trailed on to his ear. 

"What are you d-doing?" Kris stammered, jerking his head away from Crystal. 

"I know that's your soft spot." Crystal softly said almost inaudibly, but Kris had clearly heard it. 

He shuddered and immediately phoned Yixing to tell him to bring up the bodyguards. Crystal had beaten him to the phone as she unplugged it quickly, throwing it across the room. Kris stared at her in shock as he ran towards his office door and opened it to come face to face with 2 buff guys dressed in tight black muscle shirts. Their muscles were protruding through the sleeves as it made Kris shudder down to the bone. 

"Where do you think you're going?" One of the guys said in a deep earthquake like voice. 

Something close to Kris', but a lot more deeper. 

Kris gulped and stepped back to feel Crystal's chest against his back. She backhugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his waist. He couldn't get out. He was blocked from both sides. A loud cry came towards the end of the hall as he saw one of Crystal's men carry the limp and unconscious Yixing over his shoulder. Kris' eyes widened and the next thing he knew, he was out like a light bulb. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Apology~

I'm so so sorry guys! I hadn't updated for so long and I.. pfft. I had freaking writers block and then I had the graphic shop to manage also. :/ I've been amusing myself lately with GIFS from Tumblr. Lame right? Haha, I was also busy over the weekend -sigh-. I met my cousin Amy ands he's super duper nice. She's from Colorado I think and well, she's really nice so we hung out just about all weekend. She's like a freaking twig btw. A pair of chopsticks; that's what my parents call us. LOL, gosh. 

I also made a quick poster for this chapter.. I don't know why.. But I think you grasp the concept alot more better with the chapter poster.. or not considering the use of Lotte World. xD I also spent my time on asianfanfic fails. It was nice to get a good laugh and find some constructive criticism made by someone who has great grammar and gives the best advice(according to me). 

I hope you can accept my stupid lame apology and not kill me. 

I honestly don't know if I can update regularly, but just know that I will never leave you guys. Asianfanfics is a part of my life and I will keep it that way! ♥

-kydelee∞