02.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

-A FEW YEARS LATER- 

 

"KRIS!" 

Kris ran to the living room as quickly as possible before Amber's mood swings decided that she needed to give him a scolding on one simple thing he did wrong. He had an apron around his waist as he stood in front of Amber, panting. Yes, Amber had that baby bump. Kris loved that he was going to have kids soon, but he didn't know he'd have to suffer through 9 months of hell. 

"Can you pour me some more Orange juice?" Amber asked in a sweet tone. 

Kris nodded and gladly took her cup while running off to the kitchen. He quickly poured Orange juice into the cup without spilling it as he ran back out to the living room. He thanked god for his long legs and his early years of being an athlete. Amber happily took the cup like a little kid until she took a sip of it. Her face turned into a frown, but Kris didn't see it since he was sitting down.

"DOES THIS HAVE PULP IN IT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WU FAN. WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Amber yelled which scared the bejeebiez out of Kris. 

Kris bowed quickly and ran with her cup towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw one gallon of Orange juice and that was the one he choosed from. He held it up and it said 'freshly squeezed, no pulp'. Kris raised an eyebrow. 

"Du fuq? There's no pulp in it! AMBER YOU IS CRAZY GURL." Kris yelled, adding more juice into her cup and taking a sip. 

"I TASTE PULP THOUGH!" Amber yelled back. 

"NOPE, THAT'S JUST YOU. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, PREGNANT LADY?!" Kris yelled making his way back to Amber who was holding her knees close to her chest. 

She was crying now. Kris shook his head with a -not now- expression on his face. He immediately hugged Amber as she cried into his chest. 

Her mood swings are definitely getting out of hand. 8 more months to deal with this.. Kris sighed and her soft short black hair. 

"Wu fan, d-do you hate me?" Amber whimpered with pouty lips, holding tightly onto his waist. 

Kris' eyes widened in alarm. 

"O-Oh no honey. You're just a little crazy in the head because of the baby and I'm just tired. I don't hate you." Kris hugged her tightly. 

Amber pushed him away as he gave her a confused look this time. He took a look at her bright smiling face yet she had tear stained cheeks. She grabbed his hands and jumped on the couch with her legs crossed also Kris'. 

"Kris, lets go to sleep! Since you're tired and I'm tired!" Amber suggested, but before Kris could say anything. 

Amber dragged him upstairs to the bedroom with his apron on still and pushed him onto the bed. He was dumbfounded for a second, but he took this as a chance to finally get some sleep. He checked the time and it read 7PM. 

"Meh, isn't that early." Kris said to himself, crawling in beside Amber who was deep asleep underneath the sheets. 

-A few hours later- 

 

Kris felt tugging on his sleeve as he saw Amber with a sad expression on her face. He furrowed his eyebrows and wondered what mood she was on right now. 

"Kris..?" Amber softly whispered. 

"Mm?" Kris replied with a yawn. 

"Can I h-hug you to sleep?" Amber asked like a little girl as she fidgeted with her fingers, looking down at her exposed pale legs. 

"Of course Amber. You can hug me whenever you want." Kris replied with a smile on his face. 

"Thank y-you." Amber said with a light smile on her face. 

Kris wrapped his arms around Amber, but she moved his arms away harshly. He was surprised. 

"I said I'm going to hug you!" Amber whined like a little kid. 

"O-Oh okay! Anything for you babe!" Kris held up his hands in surrender. 

"Thank you Oppa." Amber went back to her soft and sweet tone that somehow made you cringe, but Kris somehow got used to it despite the weird attitude changes. 

Kris left his arms by his sides as Amber wrapped her arms around his waist, falling asleep on his chest. He her hair and it seemed like she was purring like a kitten. He chuckled, going back to sleep with a little kitten resting on his chest. 

 


Author's Note: 

Meh, I just wanted you guys to at least get a 'SMALL' chapter before I do homework. I only got 4 hours of sleep today and I don't appreciate it at all. Gosh, I'm exhausted. I can't even think of what I doing last night that made me stay up until 1! I woke up at 5 and got mad at myself. 

I'm eating some Krispy Lays so I'm kind of alright lol.