18.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

"Mommy! You're home!" The kids shouted once they heard the doorknob jiggle. 

Amber walked in tiredly as she headed towards her kids with a smile. They hugged her and kissed her cheek, making her feel like the most luckiest mom in the world. 

"What did you do with Kris today?" Amber asked Kristine as they pinched each other's cheeks. 

"We played bucketball and played at the park!" Kristine shouted. 

"Bucketball? Kris, are you teaching my kids new games?" Amber laughed. 

"I think she means basketball." Kris corrected her while also laughing. 

"Honey, it's called basketball. Not bucketball." Amber softy said as she ruffled Kristine's hair. 

Amber picked up Kristine, making her way towards the couch. Kris and Christopher were playing a card game while Hyunwoo was by himself. Looking through a childrens book. Amber decided to make her way towards him since he seemed a bit lonely, but Hyunwoo has always been a loner ever since he was born. The kids never really liked playing with him. 

"What's up bud?" Amber asked him as she tightly embraced him. 

"Reading. That's all. Was work good?" Hyunwoo replied with his arms tightly around his Mom's waist. 

"I didn't go to work." Amber reminded him. 

"Oh yeah! You're on vacation!" Hyunwoo remembered. 

"Yep. Now, let's go do something today!" Amber exclaimed. 

"Something? It's too late." Christopher commented. 

"It's never too late to have fun, kids!" Amber happily cheered. 

Kris watched her as she grabbed the kids coats and happily put them on the kids. He hopped off the couch and decided that he should put on his coat too. They headed outside as small little snowflakes were falling down. 

"How about you all stay here and play in the snow while I go make hot chocolate?" Amber asked with the happiest expression on her face. 

"Yay!" Everyone yelled except for Kris who was just watching. 

The kids saw Kris just sitting there as they grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the wonderland of snow. They pushed him down and pulled him back up, pushed him down and pulled him back up. It was pretty much the same cycle. He was nearly covered with snow, but he didn't care. That reminds him.. he had something to tell Amber, but he couldn't remember. 

"Maybe, I'll remember later.." Kris reminded himself. 

-------

"Bro, you've had your 5th shot. I think that's enough." Kyungsoo grabbed the shot cup out of Chanyeol's hand, but he firmly grasped it. 

"I don't know what to do Kyungsoo-ah." Chanyeol sobbed into his left arm with the shot glass in the other hand. 

Kyungsoo sympathetically looked at Chanyeol. His friend was usually never like this. Let alone call him out for a drink, it somewhat surprised him when he got inside the club seeing Chanyeol fully wasted and sobbing. Chanyeol was a hyper-active person, but no one has ever seen Chanyeol this depressed. 

"You told her you'll love her still whatever decision she chooses right?" Kyungsoo repeated something Chanyeol had said when he was rambling about Amber leaving him for Kris. 

"Y-Yeah.." Chanyeol sighed, picking his head up and looking out the small front door window. 

It was probably later than late already, if that made any sense. 

Kyungsoo later thought that if Chanyeol was going to keep sobbing and not drink; Kyungsoo better go pay the bill and take him home. The bill was cheap, but since Chanyeol pretty much gotten taken advantaged of by many girls—not though! The bill was only $10 even though he was given some strong and expensive liquor. 

It was a big hassle to carry someone who was intoxicated and weighed about 150+ pounds. Especially when Chanyeol had developed some muscle from working out so much. Stress kills doesn't it Chanyeol-ah? 

"You o-owe me so much bro." Kyungsoo said with gritted teeth. 

Kyungsoo managed to haul Chanyeol up the first steps to his house. Kyungsoo just thought of dropping Chanyeol there on the steps, knocking on the door, and driving away. It wasn't as easy as it sounds though. What if Chanyeol scolds him for doing that when he recovers from the intense hangover he's going to get when he wakes up. 

"Ugh.. why are we friends.." Kyungsoo knocked softly on the front door and Kris' messy bed head popped out. 

"May I help you?" Kris tiredly asked. 

"It's Kyungsoo, Kris. I need help." Kyungsoo softly replied. 

"Ugh.. I was actually have a good sleep." Kris whined, opening the door wide. 

Kris' eyes widened when he saw Chanyeol looking all limp. At first Kris thought he had gotten into a fight, but Chanyeol reeked of alcohol so, Kris definitely knew it wasn't a fight. 

"What happened?" Kris asked, poking Chanyeol's side. 

"He's been depressed and decided to drink it off. Turns out he drank a bit too much." Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head. 

"I'm going to take my leave now. Tell Chanyeol to call me if he wants to know what happened since I'll be in Jejudo. Also... It's nice to see you again Kris." Kyungsoo smiled and saluted while going out the door. 

Kris smiled and put his hands on his hips, staring at the drunk man in front of him. Maybe I should get him some water.. or should I just wake up Amber..? Kris ruffled his hair and threw Chanyeol over his arm. 

"I'll just do both." Kris smirked, going up the stairs softly. 

----------

"Yah.." Kris poked Amber's stomach. 

Amber let out a small groan and Kris knew that she was awake now. He decided to place Chanyeol right next to her since his shoulder was getting tired. Feeling the bed go down on the opposite side, she was wide awake now. She sat up slowly and saw Chanyeol who was had his mouth open by little and his little snores pouring out of his mouth. She furrowed her eyebrows and noticed that Kris was already gone. 

"Aigoo.. this is why you were late..." Amber yawned and dragged Chanyeol towards the bathroom where she could wash him with a wash cloth. 

----------

"I can't believe you were this depressed.." Amber wiped Chanyeol's bangs away from his face.

She was sad and definitely couldn't go to sleep now.  Amber grabbed the medicine from the bedside table and tried putting it into Chanyeol's mouth, but his eyes were barely open along with the pill not even going into his mouth. Hey, at least he woke up a little. 

"Are you okay?" Amber softly asked, feeling his forehead. 

"A-Amber, please don't leave me." Chanyeol whimpered, bringing her hand to his cheek. 

"C-Chanyeol, it depends on the kids." Amber said as she looked down. 

"My head hurts and my heart hurts.." Chanyeol sobbed. 

"Chanyeol, it's only like that because you drank too much. Go to sleep." Amber removed her hand from his face. 

He felt his chest tighten as he tried swallowing the pill, but it wouldn't go down. He handed it back to Amber with his eyes barely open like he was about to pass out any second. 

"Just shove it down my throat and get it over with." Chanyeol softly said without stammering. 

"Chanyeol... close your eyes." Amber said, covering his eyes with her hand.

Amber slipped the pill into and slowly bent down to meet Chanyeol's mouth. Chanyeol had his eyes closed as he felt a pair of soft plump lips meet his. He resisted from kissing her back, but Amber had stuck her tongue in so the pill would go in. Chanyeol soon was absorbed into the kiss and slowly put his hand on the back of Amber's neck, kissing her as he swallowed the pill and stuck his tongue in .

"Chanyeol!" Amber hissed, trying to push away. 

"A-Amber please.." Chanyeol said as tears slid to the sides of his face. 

Amber looked through his red and puffy eyes as she laid her hands on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. Chanyeol was fully absorbed into the kiss as it was getting hot. He got on top of Amber with his forearms holding him up. 

"Chanyeol, you should go to sleep..." Amber said through the kiss. 

"I'm not tired." Chanyeol replied, making the kiss rougher. 

Amber pulled down his loosened tie and brought him in closer for more since she couldn't change him out of his work clothes earlier. 

*LOL, it'll end there.. before something get's ty.*

---------------

Chanyeol woke up with a huge headache as he remembered last nights events. Wow, Park Chanyeol... you really did that didn't you? He looked at himself and noticed that he was in his boxers and a white wife beater. Amber came out of the bathroom and saw Chanyeol awake and confused. 

"Calm down, we didn't do anything last night. We just kissed." Amber said as she fixed her hair with a hair tie. 

"Come down to eat breakfast when you're ready also take another pill." Amber reminded him, but he was sore to the bone. 

He didn't even know if he could even make it downstairs without tripping and dying. Chanyeol smiled at the thought of last nights events, but the smile gave him more of a headache. 

"Looks like sleeping is my only option.." Chanyeol softly laughed while drifting off to sleep. 

--------------

"Aish.." Amber said as it was already 4PM and he was still sleeping. 

"Kris just take the kids and I'll stay her to take care of Chanyeol." Amber yelled from upstairs. 

"Okay, we'll bring you back something then." Kris hollered back with a sullen expression on his face. 

"Chanyeol-ah.. wake up." Amber shook him, but he just groaned and his side. 

"My body is sore.." Chanyeol whined like a little boy. 

"I'll give you a massage." Amber offered. 

"Thank you, Amber." Chanyeol turned to face Amber with his brightest smiled, but it faded since he still had his headache. 

----------------

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something." Chanyeol talked into the reciever. 

"Haha, what do you need buddy?" Kyungsoo replied, wiping the flour off of his apron. 

"What happened to me last night?" Chanyeol asked, scratching his head since he hadn't taken a shower yet. 

"You were pretty crazy last night!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, deciding that he would mess around with Chanyeol. 

"P-Pretty crazy? What did I do?" Chanyeol stammered. He was scared that he did something reckless like getting it on with some . 

"Well, you rented a room and you bought a bunch of expensive alcohol. You called me right after and you were like wasted and on the bed. Your clothes were scattered every—"

"NO! I KNOW I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! NO! THIS MEANS IF AMBER FINDS OUT, I'M ING DEAD!" Chanyeol breathlessly said. 

"Woah, calm down. I was kidding haha. You just sobbed all night and some girls kissed you on the cheek and such, but that was all. I came just in time before they rented a room." Kyungsoo joked. 

"I hate you Do Kyungsoo." Chanyeol darkly replied. "I never knew you were a jokester... You big eyed jerk." Chanyeol insulted him in a loving way. 

"I am YOUR big eyed jerk. Love you babe~" Kyungsoo lol'd. 

"Oh my god. I'm hanging up haha. Bye and have fun baking your cakes." Chanyeol hung up before Kyungsoo could reply sassily. 


Author's Note: 

Guys, I do not know how to end this. I don't even know how I started it. XD Also, it's so freaking weird.. I mean.. I think I literally trashed this fic. Mianhae! D: 

Please help me come up with an ending.. because I want to end this fic soon. :P