14.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

A Few Years Later

   

    It was one sunny morning where things have definitely not changed. These past few years were hell for Kris and Yixing and not to mention the others such as the kids, Amber, and Yixing's mom. Hoping for that one day to come where the 2 men would be set free and be sent home was highly unlikely according to Crystal. She wanted what she wanted, but obviously never got it. Crystal was a delusional psychotic– must I go on? She became insane towards the men's behavior. The men would try their bestest at anything to try and get her to send them back, but it was no use. They stopped after awhile and just thought, 'Fate will come sooner or later because we do not belong here'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

    Amber sat in bed, looking at her bed that has been empty for many years but filled with another man that she didn't love. She sighed and ruffled her hair in frustration. He walked out while putting on his tie, wearing his favorite bright smile that lit up her days. He noticed that she looked spaced out along with a little 'I want to crawl in a hole' look on her face. He patted her head, making her jump in surprise. 

"Oh my god! You scared the crap out of me!" Amber put her hand over her heart, panting heavily. 

"Maybe you should pay attention. Haha, good morning Amber." He said, planting a soft peck on her cheek which made her smile. 

"Good morning, Yeollie." Amber smiled and pecked his cheek back. 

   No matter what, Chanyeol always reminded her of Kris despite his hyper active personality. The height and the hair reminded her of how Kris had jet black short hair that he would always mess with because he felt '' without his blonde-orange long hair. She giggled at the thought of it, but Chanyeol had to snap her out of her trance again. He made a 'hurry up' look to her as he cocked his head towards the door. 

"Sorry!" Amber yelped as she jumped out of bed, tripping by the blankets around her legs. 

  Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he noticed something peculiar about what she was wearing. He widened his eyes and laughed uncontrollably. She turned around with furrowed eyebrows and hands on her hips. Chanyeol couldn't stop laughing. 

"What?" Amber asked, looking at herself from her back to the front. 

"Is that my dress shirt?" Chanyeol asked, pointing while laughing this time. 

  She looked down with wide eyes, knowing that she was wearing her tanktop and sweats when she went to sleep. Right now, she was wearing a silky white dress shirt that showed her tanktop from underneath and a little bit of her since the dress shirt was long. Amber covered herself and grabbed her clothes before running to the bathroom in embarrassment. Yet, Chanyeol was still laughing. 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Amber yelled, taking off his dress shirt and putting it into the laundry basket. 

"Did I just hear you put my dress shirt in the laundry basket?" Chanyeol asked attentively. 

  Amber had widened eyes as she slowly grabbed the shirt out of the basket. Chanyeol smirked and opened the door to seeing her in her tanktop and underwear. She covered herself while giggling. 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Get out!" She yelled while laughing uncontrollably.

"Where's my shirt?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow as he put out his arms to signal that he was going to tickle her.

"Aye, no!" Amber held her hands up to protect herself. 

"What do you think I'm going to do? Tickle you? Girl, you is silly." Chanyeol went ghetto while laughing. 

"That is exactly what you're going to do! Leave now before I eat you alive!" Amber threatened from the corner of the bathroom. 

"You're going to eat me because you're a dinosaur-llama? Well, I can eat you too. I'm crackyeol." Chanyeol stated, retreating his arms into a crossing form. 

   Amber and Chanyeol had a 5 second staredown until 3 three year old Hyunwoo barged in. Chanyeol grabbed a towel that was hanging on the shower rails as he quickly tossed it to Amber. Amber covered herself, immediately taking a seat on the toilet seat. They stared at their son with nervous looks on their faces. 

"What are you doing?" Hyunwoo asked with his bottom lip jutting out as if he was pouting. 

"N-Nothing. Just helping your Dad fix his tie!" Amber nervously said, standing up and ushering Hyunwoo out of the bathroom. 

"Oh okay. Christopher wants to go to the park." Hyunwoo stated excitedly. 

"Really? When I'm done changing then we'll go altogether okay? Now go wake up the others and tell them to get dressed." Hyunwoo responded with a thousand nods as Amber patted his head. 

    He ran out of the room after he had closed the door. Amber and Chanyeol could hear the maids shouting "Please do not run Hyunwoo-ah!". They laughed together as Amber quickly shot to the bathroom while closing and locking the door. Chanyeol went for the door, but it was locked. 

"I'll get you next time Amber!" Chanyeol wiggled the doorknob before putting on his trench coat. 

    Chanyeol walked out of the bedroom with a playful smirk on his face, moving his head back and forth with a chuckle escaping his lips. Amber laughed in victory as she put on her clothes. She wore black jean capris', white hightops, and a white t-shirt underneath her black woolly cardigan. She was all set as she ran downstairs to see the kids all dressed up cutely. 

"Who dressed you all up?" Amber curiously asked in amazement. 

"We did!" Kristine answered happily. 

"Wahh~ You guys all look cute!" Amber complimented them. 

"Thank you mommy." They all said in unison. 

"What about me?" Chanyeol stepped in. 

"Daddy, doesn't need compliments!" Christopher stuck out his tongue to Chanyeol. 

"Why, you little!" Chanyeol noogied Christophers head while tackling him in a hug.

"Haha, let's go shall we?" Amber asked, motioning to the door. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Kris and Lay were in their room, fixing their tuxedos. They looked at eachother and fixed each and every one of the flaws presented on the tuxedo. They smiled at eachother and set for the door. The descended down the staircase with joyful expressions, seeing Crystal in a white heavenly long dress that showed her knees. Her hair was curled and she had dangly hoop earrings to match her outfit. 

"You boys look absolutely handsome." Crystal complimented them, expecting a nice reply to come back at her. 

"Of course we're handsome. The Zhang's have been handsome since day one." Yixing boasted. 

    And that's how every single day went. Something rude would be said every day just to get out of the witches lair, but it wasn't irking her one bit. They've tried many things to make her give up on them, but she simply thought of it as a phase. A phase that's been going on for more than a year already.  

"Well, let's go boys." Crystal sighed at his remark, opening the door for them. 

    They walked towards the limo presented to them. They all sat inside as Lay and Kris stared straight forward where the window to the front seat was seen. They stared at the back of the drivers head, leisurely enjoying their time; staring at all the drivers white hairs that were sticking out his hat. The driver seem to felt that someone was staring at him as he glanced in the front view mirror. He was a bit creeped out the 2 handsome men were watching his backside as he drove. He just drove without minding them, but still felt a bit creeped out that it sent shivers down his back. 

"We're here boys. Do not embarrass me or you will never be coming out again. NEVER." Crystal threatened them. 

    Lay and Kris shrugged it off as they got out of the car right behind Crystal who was leading them towards the hotel that gathering was held at. It was supposedly Crystal's reunion and she decided to bring the boys along with her, but Kris always had that feeling that something was going to happen. Right when he walked in, he felt that bad aura surrounding him. 

    Crystal opened the doors to the ballroom, several good looking men were dressed in tuxedos. All looking rather dashing or imensely mesmerizing to the female eye. Kris and Lay had their hands in their pockets as they just casually looked around as if they belonged there. Crystal stopped which made them stop a few feet behind her. They looked at where she was staring and she was staring at a English male who was about the height as Sehun, but he was buff and looked a bit Asian. Crystal immediately ran behind Kris and Lay in panic. They looked behind them at Crystal who was supposedly spying on this Brit. 

"What the hell are you doing Crystal?" Kris asked jerked his arm away from her grasp. 

"That's my ex-boyfriend!" Crystal hissed, grabbing onto Kris' arm again. 

"So?" Lay asked, looking at the man. "He's nothing much." Lay shrugged. 

"Nothing much? He gave me my first everything!" Crsytal whispered, poking Lay's spine. 

"Wait, so you're not a ?" Kris asked amazed. Lay also turned his head to find out the answer. Crystal blushed and looked down with her biting her bottom lip. 

"Crystal? Is that you? It's a jolly to see you here at the reunion. What brings you here? I thought you had an important business meeting seeing how you're successful now." The man said with a chuckle behind it. "Who are these men you've brought with you?" He asked, looking Kris and Lay up and down. 

"U-Uh, this is Lay! He's my cousin and this is Kris, he's my boyfriend." Crystal nervously came up with something. 

Kris jerked his head back appalled. "Women, what are you talking about?" Kris asked with wide eyes. 

"Fine, he's not my boyfriend. He's my colleague." Crystal moped. 

"Haha, I'm Sam Carter. A Korean Brit if I must say. Nice to meet you." Sam held out his hand to shake Kris' who gladly took it. 

"Wu Yi Fan, but call me Kris. I'm a Chinese Canadian. Also nice meeting you too." Kris shook his hand with a grin. "Oh and that's Lay. He doesn't speak English." Kris stated, patting Lay's shoulder. 

"Chinese Canadian too?" Sam took a sip of his wine, curious at the mens backgrounds. 

"A China man who has only lived in South Korea and China." Kris chuckled along with Sam. 

"Excuse me, but I'm still here~" Crystal called out with a wave. 

"Crystal, would you mind butting out for a bit?" Sam asked, shooing her away. 

"Now why should I, Mister Carter?" Crystal replied with her hands on her hips. 

"Because. Boys talk." Sam said, a charming smile planted on his face. 

     Crystal rolled her eyes as she went towards a group of people who were probably her 'friends'. Sam turned his attention to the boys and gestured them to sit a nearby table. 

"So, how's England so far?" Sam asked in Korean this time. 

"To be honest, we haven't toured or anything. I'm not sure if we're supposed to tell you this, but we've been locked up for about 2 years in a skimpy house on the border of England." Kris replied, leaning back in his chair with a sigh escaping his lips. 

"Not to mention that we have families we want to get back too. We're being held against our own will." Lay added in also ending with a sigh. 

"How about we sneak out? I'll get you a ticket to South Korea and you can pay me back later." Sam offered, leaning in so their plan wouldn't be heard. 

"That sounds great!" Lay excitedly said in a hushed whisper. 

"I-I can't." Kris stammered. 

"What? Why Kris? This is our chance!" Lay said happily. 

"I still have my possessions at the house. I can't leave Amber's necklace, my notebook, and pen. They're my possessions that I love. I can't just simply throw them away!" Kris responded. 

"How about you tell me what this house looks like? I'll find you guys and you be ready with your belongings." Sam planned out. 

"Well, we know it's on the border of England and there's this sign that has flags on it. I can't read English that well and it was dark during that time we saw it." Lay tried describing. 

"Is it like a blue flag and a red cross on the right?" Sam asked, trying to figure out the sign. 

"Yes!" Lay said overjoyed. 

"That's not on the border of England! You're simply in Housesteads which is right by Scotland. I know where you're talking about. Crystal's taken me there before. Haha, say... How about I get her drunk and take her to that house? Wouldn't it be an excellent plan?" Sam said as he thought his plan was full of proof. 

    Kris and Lay nodded slowly, agreeing. Sam shook their hands and walked off with a small nod. Kris nudged Lay and motioned towards the restroom. They walked in and immediately went towards the sink. Lay leaned on it with his hands in his pockets. 

"So, that's the plan?" Kris asked in Chinese, pacing around. 

"Yes and I'm glad we met a guy like Sam. I thought he was nothing much, but seems like he knows a lot about Crystal." Lay pointed out. 

"You don't think he's working for her right?" Kris asked, stopping in his tracks to look at Lay straight in the eye. 

"He seems to be nice. Besides, that prick probably already knows that you're a millionaire judging by the stare he was giving you." Lay stated, looking in a different direction. 

"I am pretty famous.. And we do run a chain here. That reminds me.. It's been years since we've been in Korea and they still haven't found us?" Kris asked with wide eyes. 

"Look's like Crystals doing a great job at hiding us." Lay replied with a chuckle. 


Author's Note: 

Omg. UPDATE~ :D

Also, this is Sam Carter from the acoustic band Lunafly - 

He's the leader, he's a guitarist, and he's a singer. 

He reminds me of One Direction's Harry Styles, but that was when Sam had curly hair. He has straight wavy hair now. :3