05.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

-How about we speed things up?- 

 

"KRIS!"

 

Kris was frantically being shaken by a panicked Amber at 3AM. Kris opened one eye to see Amber looked feared down to the bone. He sat up quickly and held her by the shoulders. 

"What?!" Kris worriedly shouted. 

"I think my water broke!" Amber shouted back, grabbing his shoulders too. 

"OH NO!" Kris ran to grab his and Amber's coat as he carried her down the stairs. 

He opened the front door and headed out quickly. Kris stuffed Amber in the backseat and drove off quickly towards the hospital. He was panicked once he got her in the back seats. Thoughts like 'I hope the babies still alright' would pop into his head every now and then. He felt sick to his stomach. 

"We're here Amber! Hold on!" Kris shouted, getting Amber out and heading towards the emergency room. 

He handed Amber to one of the male nurses that was eyeing Kris suspiciously. Amber was yelling like it was some sort of exorcist, when she was just having a kid.. well, I mean KIDS. 

They were inside the emergency room and this time Kris got to go in since he was the Father of the child. He held Amber's hand throughout all the process and Amber was ready to get those babies out of her. Not to mention that there's THREE living beings coming out of her. 

"Amber, take deep breaths." The doctor had told her while doing the breathing exercises with her. 

"O-Okay." Amber said, following the doctors orders. 

--

"PUSH!" The doctor yelled. 

Amber pushed her hardest for the baby to come out, enough that she could probably strain herself. That's when the expression on the doctors face had turned into a happy overjoyed one. 

"You did it Amber!" Kris exclaimed, still holding onto her hand. 

"I-I did it?" Amber replied unstable. 

"Yes! Now just 2 more." The doctor answered for Kris. 

Kris smiled proudly at her. I'm finally going to be a Father.. . I have to name one of them Luhan. Meh, I'll use it as a nickname. trololol. Amber held onto his hand tighter making him flinch at her sudden strength on his hand. She was pushing the hardest again, enough to strain herself. 

That's when the second baby popped out. Amber let out pants from all the pushing. 

"One more Mrs. Liu!" The doctor shouted. 

"God.." Amber panted, pushing again. 

"Fighting!" Kris said which brought a smile on Ambers face despite the need to push every 5 minutes. 

"It's out!" The doctor stated, bring down his mask. 

"Good job Mrs. Liu. We'll now go check the genders." The doctor bowed and headed off towards the basins with the babies in it. 

"Thank you Doctor." Amber exasperatedly said. 

"You did a great job." Kris Amber's hair with a proud smile on his face. 

"Thanks." Amber replied, looking up at him. 

"For what?" Kris replied softly yet in a sweet tone. 

"Thank you for being here." Amber finished with a bright smile. 

"Why you!" Kris ruffled her hair as she giggled. 

"2 boys and 1 girl! Congratulations!" Everyone inside the emergency room clapped to Amber's success with her triplets. 

--

"Oh my gosh, they're so adorable." Krystal stated, nuzzling the babies with her cheek to their cheek. 

Amber giggled at seeing Krystal so calm and serene with babies. Something you don't see once in a while. Well, something you really NEVER see. 

"Amber, what are you going to name them?" Krystal asked, softly the babies head. 


Author's Note: Voting has ended! It ended on 3/31/13 so for all of you late readers, I'm sorry you couldn't choose! If you wanted to know the options then I'll list them. 

For the boys: 

Christopher, Hyunwoo, & Ajay. 

For the girl: 

Kyungmi, Nicole, & Soomin. 

 

--

For the boys, Christopher and Hyunwoo won so there you go. :) And for the girls was Kristine which was suggested by a subscriber. 

thank you for reading! ♥