13.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

   Amber sat there shocked after Chanyeol had ran off to who knows where. She touched her lips with widened eyes. 

"Oh my ing god.. He just kissed me, but he knows I'm married. W-What?!" Amber yelled out loud. 

   Amber paced around back and forth, mad at herself for letting him kiss her. She should have reacted quickly when he touched her hand, but she didn't know that was going to happen.

    Meanwhile, Chanyeol was in the bathroom scolding himself even more. He slapped his mouth many times in hopes that they would stop doing stupid things like smile and kiss anything ever AGAIN. Chanyeol whimpered as he heard a knock on the door. 

"U-Uh, let's forget what happened.. okay? And let's make sure to not mention it to Kris when he's back okay? I'm going to sleep.. Good night." Amber nervously said as she made her way towards her bedroom. 

  Chanyeol slowly opened the bathroom door and watched her walk into her room and shut the door tightly. He sighed and scolded himself once more so he could feel the wrath of himself. 

"I'm so freaking stupid. It's going to be awkward now." Chanyeol bit his bottom lip and made his way towards the guest room to see if he'd actually fall asleep. 

   By there surprise, they were both able to sleep now. Amber still couldn't get the image of Chanyeol kissing her. Before going to sleep, she slapped herself many times and told her not to think about it and not to even dare dreaming about it. Chanyeol too did the same before he went to bed. It seemed like they were both a bit worried about their relationship right after. 

--

"I'm ing homesick." Kris lay in bed, listening to Lay snore away. 

  Kris his side and watched Lay's chest rise up and down slowly. He thought to himself, How the heck can he sleep so peacefully when we've been kidnapped?! Kris ruffled his hair frustratedly as he got up from bed and headed outside towards the staircase. Before he left the company, he managed to smuggle his notebook and pencil bag. Also a necklace that he had gotten from Amber on their 1st Anniversary. He pulled it out of his pocket and stared down at it. Kris smiled and walked towards a window that was showing the moon beautifully through the glass. He looked up at the moon with a small smile before frowning. 

"We might be seperated for a long time. Who knows? You might move on.." Kris stared at the moon with a deep sigh leaving his mouth. 

"Yah, go to sleep.." Lay tiredly said from the bedroom. 

"Oh, did I wake you up?" Kris asked, walking towards the room. 

"Kind of. Just go to sleep and don't worry about tomorrow." Lay yawned and body slammed himself into his bed. 

   Kris softly landed in his bed like an Angel. Well, Lay was back to snoring already and Kris just laid there as he stared up at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. It was his entertainment for now and to his amazement, he had enough patience to count all the stars. 

   21 in all. To the biggest of stars and to the smallest. He counted every single one of them even though he knew he might get a headache afterwards. Kris knew it was worth his entertainment to keep him sane.

   The only thing right now was his family. Were they doing okay without him? It's only been a day, but it felt like a month had already passed by. Kris couldn't really trust anyone to take care of his family except for Sehun or Chanyeol, but he didn't want it to turn into a drama where Chanyeol or Sehun ends up sweeping Amber off her feet like how he had did. Since Sehun had a huge crush on Amber, he was pretty sure that Sehun would confess to Amber and they'd have Hunber babies if possible. For Chanyeol.. Chanyeol was a derp so Kris couldn't even imagine them together then again he referred back to the video how they looked happy and compatible with eachother.

    He heaved a sigh and tried to get away from those horrible thoughts of Amber getting swept off her feet again. Kris his side and faced the wall where there was no stars at all. Kris closed his eyes tightly in order to fall asleep, but it reminded him of a lullaby Amber would sing to him. His head on her stomach and her hands going through his hair softly and gently it. Treating him as if he was her kid, but he was her husband. The warm nights when he wrapped his arms around her petite waist and the smell of her Strawberry scented shampoo. Something he missed about her right now. She was millions of miles away and he couldn't even say a proper goodbye to her or even say 'I love you' before he left. 

    Kris knew that he had to live through this so he will continue to play around with Crystal's heart no matter how bad it is. Even if it leads her to depression, he needs to get back to Amber and his family.

    In hopes, that she won't be remarried. 

 


Author's Note: 

Ohh, double update. :3 Also, this new turn and twist in the story is a bit forward lol. I've changed my writing style into something a bit more descriptive because I don't like leaving spaces now. It looks weird and my writing style is a bit off. 

Anywho, you've probably noticed that there are many mistakes because I don't proof-read at times. ;A; 
And.. I'm kind of slumped on other ideas too. Like what the next chapter will be. Were you surprised at the drastic turn in events? Sorriez, but I have something for you. 

HA HA HA HA. Oh taemin.. I hope you like my new style tho lol. 

Please suggest! I would love the feedback~ I'm also managing my graphic shop so I have to attend to making requests. xD Sorry, but I also have to finish school. It's 10PM and I still haven't done my Math homework.. annyeong! 

-kydelee♥