April Fool's Chapter!

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

It's the final already?! NUUU >.< I'm sorry guise, but I have to sleep more often because of a certain man who raised me(AHEMAHEMMAHFATHER). Huhu~ the boys names are Jeremy, Shinwoo, and the girls name is Mi Nam. 


"Hey, hand me the remote." Kris asked, holding his hand out. 

"Get it yourself. I'm feeding Shinwoo and Jeremy." Amber quickly said, refilling the bottles for the boys. 

"Fine." Kris sighed and got up with Mi Nam in his arms. 

He grabbed the remote and switched the channel to a kids show that was fascinating to him. 

"Look at the elephant go! It has like a huge head.." Kris commented, all eyes on the screen. 

"You're stupid." Amber stated while laughing. 

"I'm the mind of an 8 year old sometimes. Thank you for calling me stupid honey." Kris rolled his eyes and went back to his TV show. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAH. APRIL FOOLS ERS!
(also for the people who had it yesterday).

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, MY SUBS! PISH POSH, WHY WOULD I NAME KRISBER'S KIDS SHINWOO, JEREMY, AND MI NAM? Uh, hello? Those are the names to Yonghwa, Hongki, and Park Shin Hyes characters on You're Beautiful. xD LOLOL. I bet I got some of you.. I'm horrible though. I just like.. trolled you all(or some). TIME FOR SOME TROLL MEMES AND SUCH. 



 

 

MEH IM DONE. HAVE A GOOD DAY FULL OF TROLLS. :DDD