06.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

Crying. There was crying everywhere. 

Thank god Krystal and Kai were back from their honeymoon and supposedly.. Krystal could be pregnant, but she doesn't want to tell anyone until she REALLY knows. Kai says she is so we're all just going to take his word for it. 

"Your kid is so whiny!" Krystal cried out from the other room. 

"You're handling Christopher aren't you? Christopher doesn't cry a lot." Amber asked unsure for herself.

"I thought I had Kristine..." Krystal replied also unsure. 

"Kris, who do you have then?" Amber asked him. 

"I have Christopher." Kris replied blankly, still watching TV. 

"Wait, then who has Hyunwoo?" Krystal overheard their conversation. 

"Krystal has Kristine and Amber has Hyunwoo. Now go back to your activities." Kris rolled his eyes as he finalized everything. 

Despite, Kris not even paying attention. He still knew who his kids were even by just a slight look at their faces he knew. Amber was still a bit loopy from the pregnancy so she couldn't exactly tell which is which. Same as Krystal, but it's not her kids so it's understandable. 

"Hey yeobo." Amber said in gangster-style as she set down Hyunwoo right next to Christopher. 

"Where's Kristine?" Kris asked tiredly. 

"Krystal's feeding her." Amber replied, switching the channel to a basketball game. 

"Kristine eats sooo much. She's like you Amber." Kris pointed out. 

"So what? What's wrong with eating so much. It's not like she's going to get fat." Amber replied while laughing. 

"I'm just saying.. she's whiny and eats a lot. She's like you.. but the mini version." Kris stated as he let out a low chuckle. 

"Thanks Kris. I appreciate you bringing back my childhood." Amber rolled her eyes and kept her attention towards the basketball game. 


Author's Note: I'm doomed guise. I have writers block. PEOPLE GIVE ME IDEAS D: I'M GOING TO DIE FROM WRITERS BLOCK. I EVEN WATCHED SOOO MANY f(x) VIDEOS AND I STILL HAVE NO STORY IN MY HEAD. 

I ended coming up with new stories like 'The Blind Side' an Angst KrisBer story. xD DU FUQ. I get stories, but not ideas. OMGOMG. 

Also, the most voted were Christopher and Hyunwoo. For the girl name, I used Kristine because a certain someone said to make Kristine look like Kris, but have Amber's personality and such. xD I thought it was a good idea so I used it. :) thank you for voting! I'll put down the voting now~