01.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

"Take a deep breath Amber. You're gonna be fine." Amber looked at herself in the mirror and cursed herself for not growing out her hair like she wanted, but Kris insisted not to since he liked her short hair. 

"Honey, are you alright? You look fine." Amber's Mom asked, peeking her head through the door. 

"OH YES MOTHER. I AM SO PERFECT. I'm going to marry a sappy, handsome, and tall man in like 10 minutes! I'M LITERALLY ROLLING AROUND LIKE A BUFFALO MOM." Amber shouted with as much sarcasm hinting in her voice. 

Amber's Mom widened her eyes and mimicked her daughter snootily before going over to Amber. She wrapped her arms around Amber's neck and gave her a small smile that Amber saw from the mirror. Amber smiled back and held her Mom's armss that were draped around her neck. A tear slipped from Ambers Mom's eyes as Amber had caught it before her Mom wiped it away. 

"Mom, don't cry! I'm going to cry and ruin all the make-up!" Amber exclaimed. 

Amber hugged her Mother as she cried into Amber's shoulder. There was a knock at the door along with a few grunts. 

"Can I see what you look like?" Amber heard Kris whine. 

Amber's mom giggled and immediately ran to the door to lock it. 

"Dude, she locked it." Amber heard Kai say and laugh. 

"It's bad luck Kris!" Amber shouted with a smile on her face. 

"I don't care if it's bad luck! I want to see you!" Kris whined like a little kid. 

She could hear his little stomping from the other side of the door as Amber and her mom laughed. Amber's Mom banged on the door which stopped Kris' stomping. 

"Wu Fan, you better stop right this instant before I call off the wedding!" Amber's Mom acted serious yet she had a goofy smile on her smile. 

"YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT!" Kris cried out. 

"Oh yes I would. You better be in the altar within 5 minutes because the ceremonies going to start soon." Amber's Mom said. 

Amber's Mom motioned Amber to press her ear against the door. Amber followed and heard the loud stomping of Kris and Kai running down the stairs to the ceremony. 

"Tick tock tick tock tick... They're gone." Amber's Mom laughed. Amber took her ear off the door and took a deep breath. Amber giggled and jumped around nervously yet she was excited to get married. Luckily, she was wearing gloves because if she wasn't then Kris would feel her clammy hands. Amber's Mom kissed her forehead before heading out of the room. Her mom gave her an assuring thumbs up with both of her hands, waltzing out quickly to get a front seat at the ceremony. 

Amber took a last look at herself in the mirror before smiling to herself. 

"This is it. In an hour or so.. Kris and I will be official and I'll be Mrs. Wu. No pressure Liu. No pressure at all." Amber smiled brightly like the little dino she is as she set out to the doors to the ceremony. 

Amber's Father was waiting for her with his arm outstretched for her to hook her's into it. The guards opened the doors to the ceremonial hall as the flashes of cameras were everywhere. Relatives from the Wu's side and relatives from the Liu side had filled the chairs up in the room. Amber tried not to glance around since she wasn't sure if people could see her face with the veil on. 

Kris could see her eyes clearly which was weird since the veil wasn't transparent at all. Amber couldn't even see where she was going also so she had to walk carefully. Really careful. 

Amber was finally up right in front of Kris and she couldn't help, but smile at how he was breaking a cold sweat. She tried not to giggle, but she did silently. 

That's when the priest started the wedding. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God in Paradise, and into which holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined." 

>>Fast Forward.

"Wilt the have this Woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" 

"I do." Kris replied happily, but in a shaky voice which amused some of the people watching. 

"Wilt the have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the obey him, and serve him, love, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do." Amber also replied shaky. 

"Time for the wedding vows." 

"I, Wu Yi Fan, take Liu Yiyun as my beloved wife as I cherish her to the fullest and give her the most love in the world without hurting her or emotionally scarring her in any way. I will show her my world as her beloved husband and take her into a crazy roller coaster ride." Kris vowed which caused laughter in the hall. 

"I, Liu Yiyun, take Wu Yi Fan as my most beloved husband as I will cherish him more than he will cherish me.. if that's possible. I will give Wu Fan the the key to my heart and make him turn me into a loveable women that he and everyone will love as I go into his world, taking the crazy roller coaster ride along side him." Amber vowed which made everyone 'awe' in the audience. Psst, EXO was aweing the most.

"With this Ring I thee wed, (Kris placing the ring onto Amber's thumb) and with my body I thee honor, (placing it on her index finger) and with all my worldly goods I thee endow; (placing it onher ring finger) In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen." Kris said. 

>>Amber says and does the exact same thing, but she says Mother, and of the daughter. You know~

They slid the rings onto their fingers with content smiles on their faces. Amber could've sworn that she saw her and the Wu's parents crying or sobbing at this point. Maybe even hugging. 

"I bless you too with the greatest protection, love, and fairness from God. Amen. You may kiss the bride." The priest finished off. 

Everyone in the hall was holding their breaths as they waited for the kiss. Kris was trembling as he took off the veil and saw Amber's bright smiling face. He chuckled at how cute she looked. Kris decided to make the kiss amusing, by grabbing her by the waist and giving her a deep passionate kiss. In the background they could hear EXO saying "Eww! Go get a room!". 

Kris chuckled during the kiss as Amber giggled a bit. He released his lips from hers and looked straight into her eyes. 

"You're finally mine.. Mrs. WU." Kris winked. 

"Yep, all yours Mr. Wu." Amber winked back at him. 

Kris swiftly picked her up bridal style, running down the aisle happily. Amber was surprised at how happy and excited he was. 

"K-Kris! Put me down!" Amber cried out laughing. 

"Mwah!" Kris gave her a sloppy peck on the cheek.

She wiped it in disgust, but smiled after awhile since it was Kris who did it. 

"I love you." Amber said sincerely. 

"I love you too." Kris said while kissing her forehead. 


Author's Note: 

OMGOMG I'M DYING. If the wedding scene looks weird.. it's because I copy and pasted from Google because I'm horrible at wedding scenes. Then you're gonna say 'IT WASN'T HORRIBLE.' So, meh. xD I hope you like this first chapter though despite how tired I am.. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistakes haha. 

Make sure to subscribe, upvote, and comment! Share with your friends if you want to also~ 

- kydelee 

P.S. Props to the most devoted Krisber shippers that I've ever met. 

XJie23 & --yeseuri, thanks for the support also! ♥