03.

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

homaiigoawd, exhausted. -yawns- enjoy this short chapter.. beware! :3


-ONE FINE MORNING- 

 

"Kris, are you home yet?" Amber called out to the empty house, but her echo had responded to her. 

Amber sighed and knew that he wasn't back from working since he was the biggest business man in China and Korea. Amber plopped onto the couch and rubbed her stomach. There was a little kick in response. Amber smiled while switching on the TV. 

*thunk thunk* 

Amber heard multiple footsteps reaching the door. She turned ownt he volume on the TV and heard a familiar girls voice. A y one in this case. 

"An Feng?" Amber whispered to herself. She made her way towards the window and saw Crystal and Kris hugging. 

"What the?" Amber said surprised. 

For some reason the baby was kicking a lot and she felt that she was going to break down in pain in any second. She brushed off the feeling when suddenly her pregnant lady mood swings were also kicking in. There were tears b Amber's eyes as she cursed herself for the most random mood swings ever. You might think it's because Amber's jealous of Crystal and Kris hugging eachother on the front porch as if they didn't want to let eachother go, but no. Amber was waaaay bigger than that. 

Amber opened the door with a small whimper, tears already streaming down her face. Kris was surprised to see her as he released Crystal and hugged the crying Amber. 

"What's wrong baby?" Kris Amber's hair. Amber looked up at Kris with her adorable puppy eyes as he immediately softened. 

"Wu F-Fan.." Amber stuttered while also trailing off.

"Did you miss me?" Kris asked, peering down at Amber with a smile on his face. 

"N-No." Amber stammered and pushed Kris away. She wiped away her tears and glanced at Crystal who had widened eyes at Amber's stomach. Amber softly smiled. 

"Let's get you inside. It's chilly out here." Kris stated, opening the door for the girls to go in. 

Out of nowhere, Amber quickly grabbed onto Kris' hand tightly. Krs was surprised at how much strength she was using. 

"What's wrong?!" Kris shotued worriedly. 

Amber tightened her grasp on his hand and it felt like Kris' hand could break any second. 

Kris picked her up bridal style, opening the front door to the house again. He rushed towards the car and placed her in the back seat to lay down. Crystal took the front seat, glancing back at Amber with a smirk on her face. Kris didn't catch it as he was in a hurry to the hospital. 

They were in the hospital parking lot as Kris grabbed Amber from the back seat and carried her to the emergency room. Tears were streaming down her face as she was sobbing about something that was painful. 

"Amber, it'll be a-alright." Kris assured her. He got her inside the hospital and placed her on the gurney that was at the side. 

The nurses immediately rushed in and took her to the emergency room as Amber screamed out loud in pain. Kris watched as Amber was pushed into the room, leaving Kris to stare blankly at the glass doors. He sat down in the waiting room and closed his eyes while taking deep breaths. All the worst case scenarios were flashing into his head like a home movie and he did not like it one bit. 

"She'll be alright Kris." Crystal fake soothed like the she was. He didn't move as she placed her hand on his shoulder, slowly rubbing it. 

Kris harshly brushed her hand off and walked away to the front counter where he was going to fill out Amber's forms. Crystal furrowed her eyebrows and angrily cursed herself in her head. 

-2 hours later- 

 

A nurse came out of the emergency room and motioned for Kris to follow. Crystal also got up aong with him but he stopped her just in time with his hand. She frowned and sat back down with crossed arms. 

Kris walked in and saw Amber looking sick and pale. He frowned and remembered that you were carrying a child. 

His child. 

"Nurse, what's wrong with her?" Kris asked, slowly grasping Amber's hand in his. Her hand was cold and frail like a person who just died. How did he know what it felt like? Business people die a lot nowadays, it's polite to touch their hands according to his Father. It's showing that you actually care. 

"She fainted due to stress. The baby is fine though if you were wondering." The Nurse smiled as she bowed and left the room. 

-----

Amber slowly opened her eyes and saw Kris laying down. She looked around and noticed that she was in a hospital room. Amber quickly yet while panicking. She touched her stomach and the look of ease slowly returned back to her face. 

I still have the kid. Amber thought with a motherly smile. 

"Kris?" Amber called out softly.

He had heard his name being called as he lifted his head from her hand and blinked a few times. He stared at her worriedly yet he looked exhausted. She gave him a small smile. He returned it. 

"Hey." Kris trailed off in a soft voice. 

"Hey.." Amber did the same. 

"How do you feel?" Kris asked despite the awkward atmosphere around them. 

"Fine. I just feel sore." Amber replied with a groan. 

"Have you heard about the baby?" Kris asked curiously. 

"They said we can see the sonogram today if you want." Amber replied. 

"Then let's do it." Kris replied with a smile on his face. 

-----

"You see that Mr. Wu?" The doctor asked, pointing at something sticking up in Amber's stomach. 

"What's that?" Kris asked fascinated, he leaned closer towards the screen as Amber caught all his amazement. 

"It seems like 3 heads?" The Doctor said unsure of himself. 

"3 heads?! WE HAVE A 3 HEADED BABY?!" Kris shouted, but then tried calming his voice. 

"No, you have triplets I think." The doctor said looking carefully at the sonogram. 

"T-Triplets?" Amber stuttered in disbelief. 

Oh god.. no wonder my mood swings are out of control. I HAVE 3 LIVES LIVING INSIDE OF ME. Amber screamed inside her head. 

Kris looked at Amber with a bright smile on his face. 

"Does this mean 3 Kris Jr.'s running around the house? I can already hear it! Baba! Baba!" Kris mimicked the babies as if he could hear them. 

Amber rolled her eyes. 

"What if they're girls?" Amber asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Then we'll have little llamas-dragons running around screaming Appa and Umma." Kris said with the biggest smile on his face. 

"I can't do this.." Amber rolled her eyes and sighed. 

That's when Amber remembered something. 

"When is Kai and Krystal have their wedding?" Amber asked. 

"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Kris shouted surprised and betrayed that he hadn't heard of it before. 

"Krystal told me this morning when I went over to her house for breakfast." Amber said, trying to get up. 

Kris helped her up as he nodded in understanding. 

"I bet their kid is going to be a troublemaker." Kris gambled. 

"Of course. Kai was a player and Krystal is a big blabber mouth with a rude attitude." Amber added fuel into the fire. 

"Haha, look at us talking badly about our friends." Kris nudged Amber with a big smile on his face. 

"Yep, that just shows how nice and loyal we are to buddies." Amber nudged him back. 


Author Note: 

I'm tired. I go to sleep nao. ^__^ I'm sorry for horrible update and I'm so overjoyed. I think I might make more Krisber fics in the future since everyone likes them better than Kris/OC. I actually like Krisber and Kris/You fics because I like being the character sometimes. Anyways, yesterday I checked that it was 12 subscribers and today I gained 19 subscribers today! THANK YOU SO MUCH~ And also my graphic shop got some more too! :DDDD 

I love you guys! Don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment! ♥♥

-kydelee