08

Buddies To Boyfriend: Boyfriend To Lovers

1-2 years later? 


"What college do you want to register them in?" Kris asked looking down at his paperwork.

Amber widened her eyes and sat up with an amused expression on her face. She laughed as Kris looked up at her with a smile. 

"Are you serious?" Amber asked while laughing. 

"Yes! I'm serious! Gosh, turn everything I say into a joke." Kris snarled with a smile on his face. 

"Aww, it's okay. We don't know their abilities yet." Amber said through fits of laughter. 

Kris nudged her as she nudged him back. 

"You're such a dork." Kris pointed out, squishing her in a breathtaking hug. 

"Y-You're a dork too." Amber replied under his embrace. 

"Aigoo, you're such a cutie too." Kris ruffled her hair. 

"Kris, I would love to get back to the TV." Amber laughed. 

"Oh, sorry." Kris released her and turned his attention towards the TV. 

"UMMA! UMMA!" Hyunwoo constantly said as he crawled over towards the couch. 

Amber and Kris watched him as he supported himself by the couch to stand up. Amber and Kris clapped for him. 

"UMMA! FOOD!" Hyunwoo shouted cutely. 

"Oh my gosh, Hyunwoo's having a mental breakdown." Kris laughed as he watched his son in amazement. 

"He's eats like you. He's been through like 5 bottles today along with baby food." Amber replied from the kitchen. 

"Holy cow. Hyunwoo, why the heck are you so small then?!" Kris asked with widened eyes. 

"APPA ME NO KNOW." Hyunwoo replied in a squeaky voice as he flailed his arms. "FOOOD~" Hyunwoo saw Amber carrying in a tray of fruit.

Hyunwoo immediately went for the fruit, but Amber had picked him up. He squealed and moved around in her arms. Kris quickly shoved a banana in Hyunwoo's mouth. Hyunwoo smiled with his two bottom teeth that were showing. Amber placed him on her lap as he ate away at the banana. 

"I don't know why I find it so amazing to see babies eat.." Kris said as he peered down to look at Hyunwoo who was on an apple now. 

Amber rolled her eyes and continued to watch TV. 


Author's Note: 

That's all I have for now.. I'm just going to put up chapters whenever I have that certain idea in my head. :D I hope you don't mind~