The Georgeous, Going-To-Be-Bankrupt Girl.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Aishh~ Chinjia. I don't see why do I have to wait for you when we are going different ways.'' Seung Hyun groaned.

 

''Ahhh. Hyung~ I just want to see you for a little more longer.'' Ji Yong smirked.

 

''Yah! Don't gross me out. I'm going off. See you later tonight~ Remember....''

 

''Do not mess up the whole office. Araso. I got it.'' Ji Yong completed the sentence for him.

 

''Glad you know that. Araso. Annyeong'' Seung Hyun chuckled.

 

''Hyung, just you wait. You will know that I'm more than just a troublemaker. I will be your saviour...'' Ji Yong mumbled to himself.

 

''Yah! What are you mumbling about?''

 

''Neh! Anniyo!'' Ji Yong quickly denied and got onto his convertible. ''See you later Hyung!'' He waved his hand and drove off.

 

''Aishh~ Chinjia. This brat.'' Seung Hyun smirked and got onto his porsche.

 

 

----

Seung Hyun's POV:

 

''Here goes nothing~'' I took in a deep breath and stepped into the familiar restaurant.

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo~'' I stepped into the restaurant and greeted the receptionist politely.

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo Mr Kwon! The room is ready and your friend has already arrived.'' The receptionist smiled to me brightly. ''This way please~'' She directed me.

 

''Neh.'' I bowed. Wow. She arrived so early. At least she isn't like the other rich girls who always comes late. A good impression.

 

----

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo~'' I bowed the moment the door opened.

 

''Annyeonghaesaeyo~'' She bowed and greeted me. Oh wait. It wasn't a she. It was they. A guy and a girl.

 

''Come on, take a seat...'' I motioned them to take a seat as I sat down as well. I scrutinised both of them. Well, I think they are like siblings or something? They seems intimitate and their age seems to be just a difference of two to three. 

 

''So, you are Mr Kwon?'' The guy asked me.

 

''Ahhh. Neh. I'm Choi Seung Hyun. But you can call me Kwon Seung Hyun too. Er.. I'm the adopted kid of the Kwon family...'' I decided to make myself clear first before any misunderstanding takes place.

 

''Oh... I heard that before. No worries. I'm an adopted kid of the Im's family too. But I don't feel like an adopted child in their family. Nice to meet you, Seung Hyun. You can call me Nichkhun, or just Khun.'' He extended his hand out warmly and smiled to me. For one fact, this guy is handsome. Even if I'm a guy, I can't help but be envious of his beauty. He is a very charming guy.

 

''Nice to meet you too, Khun...'' I gave a firm handshake. ''And this is....'' I raised my eyebrowns as I looked at the girl beside him. Er... She wasn't that bad looking, but I guess, she wasn't my type. She is a really petite girl.

 

''Ahhh. I almost forgot to introduce myself. Annyeonghaesaeyo, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Cousin of the Im's Family.'' She smiled sweetly at me.

 

''Oh...Nice to meet you, Taeyeon-sshi...'' I returned the smile. For whatever reason, I actually felt relieved that she isn't my marriage partner. I don't know why. ''Er... So where is Yoona-sshi?'' I looked around, trying to see if there is anyone else present. Apparently, there isn't. 

 

''Oh... Can't wait to meet your bride-to-be already?'' Nichkhun joked and for no reason, I felt embarrassed. I hadn't even see the girl. Let alone to have feelings for her. ''Ahhh. My sister is not going to be here today. She has an appointment. So, we are here to dicuss the marriage with you first...'' He smiled and explained. Oh, so this pretty boy is her brother.

 

''Oh...'' I felt disappointed. I mean, this is her marriage. How could she not be present? Is she just like any other rich girls that doesn't bother abour her marriages as long as her husband is a rich guy? My impression of her is destroyed.

 

''Wait. Just to be sure, you are the one who is going to be my brother-in-law rights?'' He asked with his eyebrows raised.

 

''Er..N...''

 

----

Ji Yong's POV:

 

''Anniyo! I'm the one!'' I pushed opened the door and interrupted Hyung. Just in time. Phew. Everyone had their gaze fixed on me.

 

''Mwuh?! Ji Yong ah! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in the office?'' Hyung was shocked to see me.

 

''How could I not be here? I'm suppose to be meeting my bride isn't it?'' I smirked, ignoring Hyung's stare and walked towards the guy, extending my arms out. ''Annyeonghaesaeyo~ I'm Kwon Ji Yong. And you're?''

 

''Oh... I'm Nichkhun. Just call me Khun will do. I'm Im Yoona's brother.'' He shook my hand. Wow. A pretty boy. But his name is weird. Doesn't sound like a Korean name.

 

''And I guess this must be my bride?'' I looked at the petite girl and smirked. Man, I thought how hard would it be. Guess like this is will be an easy fight afterall. I bet she will asked for a divorce in just a month.

 

''Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!'' Hyung shouted at me due to my rude behaviour.

 

''Ahhhh. Gwenchanayo. I'm not your bride.. I'm her cousin, Kim Taeyeon.'' She smiled at me. For that instance, wow. I found that her smile is mesmerizing. Just like the guy's smile. Perhaps, I could make friends with her. But too bad, they are going to be bankrupt. And being friends with them will spoil my reputation.

 

''Oh...So, where is my bride?'' I looked around, scrutinizing where could my prey be.

 

''Oh... She isn't going to be here today. She has an appointment. So, we are here to dicuss the marriage with you guys first.'' The Khun guy explained.

 

''I see. I thought I would get to see her today. Oh well~ Shall we talk about it now? Let's call some food while we chat.'' I motioned the waiter as I wanted to take a seat.

 

''Mianhae Khun and Taeyeon-sshi~ Actually, we got something on right now. I was thinking if you guys could come over to our mansion tommorrow to discuss about this marriage. Bring along Yoona-sshi too~ Sorry for the rush. Mianhae. Feel free to order whatever you like, this meal will be on us as a sign of apology.'' Hyung immediately pulled me and dragged me out of the door as he apologised to the other two.

 

----

 

''Anniyo! I'm the one!'' Someone pushed opened the door and interrupted my sentence. We were all taken aback as we stared at the person. I guess I got the most shock.

 

''Mwuh?! Ji Yong ah! What are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose to be in the office?'' I cried out. Why the hell would Kwon Ji Yong be here?!

 

''How could I not be here? I'm suppose to be meeting my bride isn't it?'' He smirked as he walked towards Nichkhun, extending his arms out. ''Annyeonghaesaeyo~ I'm Kwon Ji Yong. And you're?'' Damn it. What is this guy up to seriously.

 

''Oh... I'm Nichkhun. Just call me Khun will do. I'm Im Yoona's brother.'' Nichkhun regained his composure and shook his hand.

 

''And I guess this must be my bride?'' He looked at the petite girl and smirked. Man, I knew what is he thinking. I bet he was thinking of some crap to torture the girl. He is misunderstanding that Taeyeon is Im Yoona.

 

''Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!'' I shouted at him. How could he be showing no respect for the lady?!

 

''Ahhhh. Gwenchanayo. I'm not your bride.. I'm her cousin, Kim Taeyeon.'' Taeyeon smiled at him.

 

''Oh...So, where is my bride?'' He looked around, ignoring my glare.

 

''Oh... She isn't going to be here today. She has an appointment. So, we are here to dicuss the marriage with you guys first.'' Khun explained to him again.

 

''I see. I thought I would get to see her today. Oh well~ Shall we talk about it now? Let's call some food while we chat.'' He called the waiter as he wanted to take a seat.

 

 

''Mianhae Khun and Taeyeon-sshi~ Actually, we got something on right now. I was thinking if you guys could come over to our mansion tommorrow to discuss about this marriage. Bring along Yoona-sshi too~ Sorry for the rush. Mianhae. Feel free to order whatever you like, this meal will be on us as a sign of apology.'' I immediately pulled him away before he could sit down and dragged him out of the door as I apologised to Nichkhun and Taeyeon. I must drag him out before he disgrace me any further. And, I need to know what is going on.

 

----

 

''Er.... What just happen?'' Taeyeon blinked, trying to recall what just happen.

 

''I don't know? I guess we shall bring Yoona along tommorrow and find out who is her real groom.'' Nichkhun chuckled as he folded his arms across his chest.

 

''Ahhh. Base on just now, I think that Choi Seung Hyun suits Yoona better.'' Taeyeon flicked her hair non-chalantly.

 

''Chinjia? But I think that Kwon Ji Yong is an interesting guy~'' Nichkhun smirked as he laid back against the chair, recalling whatever that had happen just now.

 

----

 

''Yah! What are you trying to do just now, Kwon Ji Yong?!!'' I dragged Ji Yong by the collar and finally release him when we reached the garden nearby.

 

''Yah Hyung! It's painful!'' Ji Yong touched his neck and groaned.

 

''Answer my question! What happen just now!'' I ignored him and shouted at him.

 

''Oh that~ Didn't you hear it just now? I'm getting married. I'm going to marry Im Yoona.'' Ji Yong smirked.

 

''I heard that. What on earth do you think you are doing, Kwon Ji Yong! You don't even know that girl! Let alone liking her!'' I continued to shout at him.

 

''Speak that for yourself, Hyung. You didn't even seen her once and you are going to get married with her.'' Ji Yong still talked calmly. 

 

''Yah! I...I can try to like her!'' I rebutted back.

 

''Well, so can I. '' He replied instantly, without hesitation.

 

''Don't be ridiculous, Ji Yong. You aren't this kind of guy. Don't play with your happiness.'' I sighed as I looked away and faced the lake.

 

''Aren't you playing that too? Hyung, I know that you still love her alot. Don't try to deny.'' I could feel that he is staring at me but I didn't look back. I refuse to meet his eyes.

 

''So what? She doesn't... And it's time for me to move on... Someone got to sacrifice. And as you and Yul's Hyung and Oppa, I gladly accept this proposal.'' I stared at the ripples forming in the lake as I threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter