The Season of Giving

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Yuri hugged Yoona immediately when the door was opened.

 

"Omo! Unnie!! You manage to return on time!" Yoona cheered as the both of them jumped around excitedly.

 

"Of COURSE! It's Kwon's family Christmas party! How could I give it a miss! The moment we arrived at Incheon Airport, we came straight here." Yuri exclaimed as she pulled Yoona by her arms, walking towards the couch, leaving Young Bae behind.

 

"Wow. So THAT explain the luggages..." Ji Yong smirked as he looked at Young Bae with the numerous luggages. "Looks like only my sister enjoyed the honeymoon trip, I guess?"

 

"Yah. Stop the mocking there and give me a helping hand will you? Chinjia..." Young Bae groaned as he gave Ji Yong a punch on his arm.

 

"Two weeks of absence and you're still that obedient. Totally under the hands of my sis." Ji Yong shook his head as he helped him with the luggage.

 

"Two weeks of absence and you're still that irritating. I bet whenever we're not around, you're Yoona's slave too." Young Bae hissed.

 

"Yah! What are you two mumuring about?! Jagiya! Come! Look at the scenery! It's so beautiful!" Yuri awed.

 

"Neh~!"

 

-------

 

"Yobo, get the door!" Yoona shouted, not removing her eyes away from the video game that she was playing with Yuri.

 

"Aishh~ Yobo! I'm very busy here! Can you get it instead!?" Ji Yong shouted from the kitchen while he was preparing the food for the christmas party. "Chinjia. I should have just asked Aunty Lee to stay behind to help out instead.. I shouldn't have let all of them go on leave all at once..." Ji Yong mumbled irritatedly.

 

"Didn't someone say that I'm under the hands of my wife? Now, who is the one, Kwon Ji Yong?" Young Bae came from behind and smirked at his good friend. "Actually, you could be a househusband you know. You look suitable for the job~" He chuckled.

 

"Scram if you're not here to help, Dong Young Bae." Ji Yong shot him a death glare.

 

"Wow. Araso araso!" Young Bae raised his hands up in mock defeat.

 

"Come and cut this while I go and open the door. I would be right back." Ji Yong wiped his hands against the towel and headed towards the door.

 

 

Before he could open the door, the knob was already turned and the door opened.

 

 

"Man! You took AGES just to open the door!" Seung Hyun groaned upon seeing his brother in front of him.

 

"Yah Hyung! You have the key don't you! This is your house! Chinjia! I'm preparing food!" 

 

"Mwuh? Is it edible? Why isn't Yoona preparing it?"

 

"YOONA!! YURI!!!" Tiffany pushed past Ji Yong and Seung Hyun, joining the other two girls. Seung Hyun looked over and saw Yoona and Yuri playing video game, forming an O-shape with his mouth and chuckled. "To think that you have this day, Kwon Ji Yong~"

 

"That's what I said too, Hyung~" Young Bae added to the fuel.

 

"Yah yah. Aren't you two the same plight as me? Carrying your wives' luggages~" Ji Yong folded his arms across his chest, giving them a scowl.

 

"Well, that's because I hadn't seen her for two weeks. My wife is busy with her fashion business and is flying to and fro from Seoul and America~ It's only right that I help her to accomplish such tiny stuffs." Seung Hyun shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Whatever Hyung~ Continue with your rebuttal alrights? It's just going to be more unconvincing~" Ji Yong shook his head and laughed.

 

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!"

 

"YOBO/JAGIYA! Is the food done?!!" The three women shouted from the living room, causing them to stop their conversation.

 

"Neh~! Coming!" All three of them sighed and headed to the kitchen to continue their preparation.

 

------

 

"Oppa! Dara Unnie!" Yoona ran to get the door and threw her arms around Nichkun.

 

"Ahhh. My princess Yoong~" Nichkhun laughed as he rubbed her back. "How are you doing?"

 

"Better than ever~ Come on in! It must be freezing outside." Yoona took Nichkhun's and Sandara's hands, pulling them in.

 

 

Soon, everyone settled down, chatted and played around. Not long after, Daesung and Seungri came too. Of course, together with their spouses, Sooyoung and Seohyun. With everyone present, they gathered together at the dinning table and began to feast.

 

 

"Ji Yong ah. So on monday, you'll be meeting Mr Kang to discuss about the hotel project?" Seung Hyun asked while cutting his food.

 

"Neh. I guess everything should be settled by monday. Hopefully." Ji Yong replied as he put a piece of turkey meat into his mouth. "Young Bae ah. Our contract are almost up. Are you free on Tuesday noon to come down to my office to resign it? Or should I head over to your office?"

 

"Hmmm. I have to check with my secretary first. I'll let you know on Monday?"

 

"Araso. Make it quick~ Lots of people are eyeing for this opportunity~" Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Yah Yah. Can we stop talking about work? It's Christmas eve today!" Yuri groaned.

 

"Yes babe~" Young Bae chuckled. "I can't believe that the second Kwon young master, Kwon Ji Yong, is being so serious about work now. If it's in the past, I don't think he even know what dateline is."

 

"Yah yah. I'm a husband now~ I need to feed my family you know. I'm working under someone else~ If that person was to fire me, my whole family would starve with me." Ji Yong snorted as he shot Seung Hyun a glance.

 

"Yah. Why are you looking at me like that. Serve you right. Who told you to went missing on the end of your engagement. Is your wife who made me the biggest shareholder." Seung Hyun smirked.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia." Ji Yong shook his head. "But then again, I don't want to be in the top too. If not, I would not be able to go travelling with my beloved~" Ji Yong smirked as he leaned in towards Yoona.

 

"Yah Yah. Kwon Ji Yong. It's all your fault! I can't even spend more time with my Fany~"

 

"Ahhhh. Come on. Didn't I tell you that I'm moving back here already?" Tiffany smiled as she patted Seung Hyun's hand.

 

"Eh? Unnie! You're shifting your fashion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter