Things Get A Little Tougher

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Yoona ah. Wake up..." I felt someone shake my body gently, prompting me to wake up.

 

"M...Mwuh? Un...Unnie?" I rubbed my bleary eyes and opened them up slowly. I saw Yuri unnie in front of me, face full of worry.

 

"Yoona ah. You need to wake up now. Things isn't looking good...." Yuri unnie pouted.

 

"M..Mwuh?" I opened my eyes wide, totally clueless of what she is saying.

 

"Aishh~ Come on. Just wake up first. Let's go down and you'll know everything."

 

"Neh~" I felt worried. Yuri Unnie had never wake me up every morning. It was usually the other way round. And she had never looked so gloomy and worried before. 

 

 

I washed up quickly and headed down the stairs with her. I felt even more worried as I saw Seung Hyun Oppa and Ji Yong already at the living room, sitting down. Both of them too, had a serious face. Seung Hyun Oppa had his brows creased together, while Ji Yong, looked more angry and he was holding on to a magazine tightly. He was clenching his fist so hard that the magazine was crumpled. At that instant, I felt so sick in my stomach. I feel like running back into the room. It must be something really bad... Ji Yong even wake up earlier than me... And Seung Hyun Oppa looked really worried. Even Yuri Unnie too... But, what could I have done wrong?

 

-----

 

"Oppa!" Both me and Ji Yong looked up as we heard Yuri's voice. She was linking arms with Yoona. Yoona looked really worried because I noticed that she was biting her lips nervously.

 

"Yul... Morning Yoona~" I tried to sound normal as I greeted her.

 

"Morning Oppa.... What... What's the matter..." She was stuttering as she spoke up. I could sense that she was in fear.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHAT'S THE MATTER?!!!? LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" Before I could say anything, Ji Yong already shouted at her. He throw the magazine that he was holding right on the coffee table.

 

-----

 

My eyes literally stared wide as I saw what was on the magazine. I walked towards the magazine, slowly picking it up. I realised that my hands were trembling uncontrollably.

 

 

"Yoona ah. Gwenchana?" Seung Hyun Oppa touched my shoulder and looked at me with worried eyes.

 

"N...Neh...." I gulped down my saliva hard as I began to read the content of the magazine.

 

 

Never in my life had I appear in the front page of a tabloid. Of course, being the child of Im Cooperation, I used to be featured in certain magazines. Some on my style, while others, on my ability, my personalities and stuffs. But I never had any features on tabloid. To put it in simple words, I was never featured because I don't have scandals. To the public, I had always been a simple, innocent girl. And now, I'm being smeared in a tabloid. I was mortified. The first thing I saw, was the picture of me and a guy and a really huge title, saying 'THE NEWLY KWON SECOND YOUNG MISTRESS: IM YOONA. HOOKED UP WITH A GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!!'. They blurred the guy's face. But with one look, I can tell that, that guy was Taecyeon. His build, his gestures, can all be seen. And most importantly, I recognise when this was taken. It was taken when I ran out of the house after quarrelling with Ji Yong about the glass doll and met him on the street. It must have been taken when I was struggling with him. How could they twist the facts?!! I wasn't planning on meeting him! It was just a coincidence! And they toggle with the camera angle! They capture the image in such a way that I was holding hands with him! I was touching his arms! Argh! How could they do such things?!! And they didn't feature the part where Seung Hyun Oppa came!! Gosh. Now all the rumors of my relationships came out... I can't believe it. They even feature a picture of me and Khun Oppa, stating that we have an unusual relationship. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm going crazy. This must be a nightmare.

 

 

"I.... I.... I'm going to school now...." I bit my lips hard, trying to stop tears from flowing down. My mind was in a mess. I need time to clear them up. Perhaps, going to school will be better.

 

"Mwuh?!! YOU STILL WANNA GO TO SCHOOL?!!!" Ji Yong shouted at me furiously and held my wrist tightly. We exchanged looks. I could see pain, betrayal, hurt, worry and anger in his eyes... And believe it or not, I could see tears glistening inside his eyes... This makes me fear of him even more...

 

"Can...Can you please... please hear me out first? It...It's not what you think.... It's... It's a...." I tried to calm myself down. I need to explain things clearly with him. He will believe me... Right?

 

"Mwuh? You are trying to say that it's a misunderstanding?" He cut me off and glared at me. "What's there more to explain? You broke our deal, Im Yoona!!!" He shouted. "Third rule. Even you have a relationship outside, the relationship should not be revealed until the end of this engagement period. WHAT'S THIS NOW?!!!"

 

"Yo... You're hurting me!" I whinced in pain as I felt him tightening his grip on my wrist. "You didn't even listen to my explanations!"

 

"Well, because, whatever you are going to say, are all LIES!!!"

 

"Yah! Ji Yong! Let go of her!" Seung Hyun Oppa shouted as he quickly stood up, trying to break us apart.

 

 

The next thing I know is, a total disaster.

 

-----

 

"Mwuh?!! YOU STILL WANNA GO TO SCHOOL?!!!" I shouted at her furiously and held her wrist tightly. We exchanged looks. I could see panic, worry and guilt in her eyes. And most importantly, I see fear... Is she really that scared of me? Am I really that fierce right now? I saw her eyes glistened in tears as she stared at me.

 

"Can...Can you please... please hear me out first? It...It's not what you think...." I could hear the quiver in her voice as she tried to explain things to me, hoping that I would believe her.

 

"Mwuh?" I glared at her. "What's there more to explain? You broke our deal, Im Yoona!!!" I shouted. "Third rule. Even you have a relationship outside, the relationship should not be revealed until the end of this engagement period. WHAT'S THIS NOW?!!!" My anger and jealousy had taken control over my body and I was really reaching my peak.

 

"Yo... You're hurting me!" She whinced in pain as I tightened my grip on her wrist due to my anger. "You didn't even listen to my explanations!"

 

"Well, because, whatever you are going to say, are all LIES!!!" I snapped back at her.

 

"Yah! Ji Yong! Let go of her!" Hyung stood up and tried to break us apart. I recalled what happen as images of yesterday night played in my mind.

 

 

And that, totally sparked me off.

 

----

 

Ji Yong shrugged off Yoona's hand violently, leaving her to groan in pain.

 

 

"Yoona ah! Gwenchana? OPPA!" Yuri immediately went to Yoona's side, taking a look at her wrist.

 

"Ji Yong ah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!!" Seung Hyun looked at Yoona and then back at Ji Yong, shouting at him.

 

"MWUH?!!! Why are all of you siding her! It's HER fault now!!" Ji Yong shouted back.

 

"Yul, accompany Yoona up to the room first. I need to talk with him alone. Yoona ah, all the paparazzis are outside now, you can't go to school today..." Seung Hyun ignored Ji Yong and walked towards Yoona, patting her hand. "Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine..."

 

"Yah! LET GO OF HER HAND! DON'T TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Ji Yong saw that Seung Hyun was holding on to Yoona's hand and got all worked up. He broke off their hand angrily and the next thing he do, was, he clenched his fist, and waved a punch towards Seung Hyun's face, causing him to fell on the floor.

 

-----

 

"Seung Hyun Oppa!!" Yuri shouted in horror.

 

"Chinjia! Are you nuts?!!?" Seung Hyun too, got angry. He stood up and punched Ji Yong on the face too, causing the corner of his mouth to bleed.

 

 

Hence, the two of them, started fighting. Yuri tried shouting at the top of her voice, but to no avail. The two of them are just simply too strong to stop.

 

 

 

"STOP FIGHTING!!!" Suddenly, Yoona shouted at the top of her voice. This cause everyone to stop moving. Seung Hyun and Ji Yong froze and look at Yoona.

 

-----

 

"It's all my fault! Alrights?!!! HAPPY?!!?" I shouted in tears and ran up to the room, shutting the door loudly. I crumbled down on the floor and had my head rest against the door, crying my hearts out. I can't believe the two brothers fight. And they fight because of you, Im Yoona. You're the root of all evil.

 

----

 

"It's all my fault! Alrights?!!! HAPPY?!!?" She shouted and ran up to the room in tears.

 

"Chinjia! Are you guys happy now?!!! YOONA AH!!!" Yul shouted at us and ran after her.

 

 

Me and Hyung looked at each other as we laid on the floor, panting away.... This is like the first time we ever fought? And the reason is because of a girl... We promised never to fight because of relationship. And now, that's what we are doing...

 

-----

 

"How is it?"

 

"Not good. She still refuse to open the door... I kept persuading her. But she refused to do so... She had locked herself up ever since the morning you and Ji Yong Oppa fought... She is not picking up any calls, nor eating nor drinking..." Yul sighed. "Yoona ah! Open the door!" Yul tried banging the door again.

 

"Aishh~ Come on. I'll give it a try now. Yul, can you please go tend to Ji Yong? Apparently, he didn't even bother treating his wound. Go take a look at him." I asked Yul to do me a favour.

 

"Araso~ Oppa, why do you guys fight?"

 

"Aishh~ I don't know... Don't worry. It will blow over soon...." I patted her shoulder.

 

"Araso.... See you later Oppa..." Yul sighed and make her way to the study room where Ji Yong is at.

 

"Yoona ah.... Seung Hyun Oppa here... Mianhae... Can you please open the door? Don't lock yourself inside. You had been in there for like 5hours already. You need to eat and drink, Yoona...." I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

 

Still, there was no reply.

 

 

"Yoona ah. If you don't open up, I'll knock the door down already. I need to make sure that you are fine. If not, Harabeoji will haunt me in my sleep." I spoke in a more serious tone. "I'm going to start knocking down already!" Just as I was about to started knocking the door using my body, the door knob was turned slowly, opening the door. 

 

 

I smiled triumphantly and pushed open the door. The whole room was in darkness. I reached for the light switch and switch on the light. And there she was, on the bed, hugging her knees together, face burying in her knees.

 

 

"Oppa, just leave me alone..." She refused to look up, still had her face down.

 

"Ahhh. How could I leave you alone? Come on, look at me, Yoona..." I touched her shoulder gently. 

 

----

 

"Oppa, just leave me alone..." I still had my face buried in my knees, refuse to look at him.

 

"Ahhh. How could I leave you alone? Come on, look at me Yoona..." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. At that instant, I felt really secured... I didn't know why.

 

 

I hesitated for awhile. And finally, I decided to face the facts. It must be faced sooner or later... I looked up, blinded by the sudden strong light. Oh... He had the bedroom light switch on already. It was already night...

 

-----

 

My heart aches upon seeing her. Her eyes were all red and swollen. Totally an evidence of crying. I feel like reaching out to her, embracing her into my arms. But I held back. Remember Choi Seung Hyun, she is your brother's fiancée.

 

"Gwenchana?" Why are you always asking such stupid questions? Of course she isn't fine!

 

"I... Oppa... I... It's... It's not what the tabloid had said... That's not wh..wh-what exactly happen..." She looked at me, tears welling up again.

 

"Omo... What happen Yoona? Anniyo... I know what happen exactly... Don't you remember I was there too? It isn't your fault at all. You have my 101% of trust. Just ignore the press. They have nothing better to do." Gosh. Stop crying already... This is killing me!

 

"Omo... Oppa, thanks for trusting me... But... B-But if I didn't ran out of the mansion the other day night, nothing of these sorts would have happen... Mianhae..." She bowed her head in apology.

 

"Anniyo~ It's not your fault. Stop apologizing already. If not, I'm going to get angry already." I tried to use my threatening voice at her.

 

"Araso araso... Oppa, you sounded so scary~" She finally broke into a weak smile.

 

"Haha. Well, I won't have to use that tone if you listen to me in the beginning~" Upon seeing her smile, I smiled naturally too. I was relieved.

 

"Kamsahaminda Oppa...."

 

"Anniyo~ I did nothing... I even cause you more worries... Didn't I?" I was implying on the fight with Ji Yong just now.

 

"Oh... Anniyo... Oppa, gwenchana?" She stretches her hand out to touch my face. Her brows furrowed as she saw the injuries on the corner of my mouth.

 

"G...Gwenchana..." I cringed at her touch and smiled at her.

 

"I don't think it's fine. Come on Oppa, I'll help you clean up your wound." She get up and stumbled into the bathroom, taking out the first-aid kit.

 

----

 

"Gwenchana..." I tried to reject.

 

"Oppa, can you don't behave like a kid?" She pouted as she opened the first-aid kit, taking out the necessary materials to dress my wound.

 

"Araso araso..." I chuckled in defeat as I sit by her side obediently, allowing her to treat my wound. 

 

"Omo... Mianhae... Did I exert too much force?" She pouted as she saw me cringed in pain.

 

"Ann...Anniyo..." I smiled awkwardly. Besides Fany, she is the next one that helped me with my wound so meticulously....

 

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Ahhh. OUCH!" Seung Hyun groaned in pain as Tiffany dressed his wound.

 

"Omo... Mianhae... Did I exert too much force?" Tiffany asked worriedly as she saw Seung Hyun cringed in pain.

 

"Anniyo~ I'm just kidding with you~" Seung Hyun chuckled at her expression.

 

"Chinjia! I thought y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter